PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

That the "particular software" hasn't lived up to the expectations and that they have to integrate new "particular software" :P

Can anyone confirm whether or not little touches such as the player's breath, dirty kits (which look a lot better in 2017), water splashes are in the PC version? It would be funny if the PC version didn't have player's breath when it was in the PS2 era games over a decade ago! At least we have Sweet FX and turf mods. I honestly can't stand playing during the daytime on the PS4 demo unless it's raining. The turf looks like utter garbage. Do they even know what grass looks like?

The PC version will have dirty kits.

It (probably) won't have:
- players breath
- turf/grass in replays
- water splashes
- crowds like ps4

The PC version will have dirty kits.

It (probably) won't have:
- players breath
- turf/grass in replays
- water splashes
- crowds like ps4

and no :

- players sweat animated
- grass splashes
- night/day/tunnel real lighting
- blur during replays
- neymar celebration
- exterior stadium view

Why would you want that disgusting motion blur?

I only list things they will remove.
but sometimes you can see motion blur in real life replays

szd87d24_0.jpg

Denmark+v+Portugal+Group+B+UEFA+EURO+2012+ebxGDsQMjLwl.jpg

I only list things they will remove.
but sometimes you can see motion blur in real life replays

szd87d24_0.jpg

Denmark+v+Portugal+Group+B+UEFA+EURO+2012+ebxGDsQMjLwl.jpg

Yes, but fortunately, in video games we don't need such effects. FIFA 15 had that in replays, hated that I couldn't turn it off. I was so glad to see it gone in 16.

Yes, but fortunately, in video games we don't need such effects. FIFA 15 had that in replays, hated that I couldn't turn it off. I was so glad to see it gone in 16.

Fifa 16 has motion blur, but it isn't half assed like it was in Fifa 15. Thats why the game looks very smooth yet not blured ass shit. You can tuen of motion blur by editing the settings.lua in both Fifa 15 and 16, there's a very noticeable difference.

Fifa 16 has motion blur, but it isn't half assed like it was in Fifa 15. Thats why the game looks very smooth yet not blured ass shit. You can tuen of motion blur by editing the settings.lua in both Fifa 15 and 16, there's a very noticeable difference.

My replays in FIFA 16 are blurless and smooth 144FPS

My replays in FIFA 16 are blurless and smooth 144FPS

The blur is very minimal and is affected by your framerate and resolution somehow. Blur was very noticeable when I locked my game to 30 fps. But on my usual 75fps/hz, the blur is barely noticeable which is good.

Now that is when I played at 2880x1800.

Turning the resolution to 1440x900 resulted in nore visible motion blur and more blurred out depth of field. DoF is almost gone in 1800p. So I guess the motion blur somehow reduced aswell.

By the way, tried Pes 13 and the blur was as same in both 900p and 1800p, same with depth of field. So in Pes 13, these things scalled better. But I liked Motion blur of Fifa 16 (Instead of blurring the fuck out, it blurs only the gap beteeen two frames- thus looking more smooth).

Konami should add these advanced motion blur in Pes 17. These advanved motion blurs can be seen in some other games like Resident Evil 6 (motion blur that doesnt fuck the screen).

By the way, it seems that in pes 16, the cutscenes have seperated assets. Thus 3d grass isn't visible during gameplay (like goal kick and yada yada). But in Fifa 16 the cutscenes are rendered with the same gameplay assets.

The blur is very minimal and is affected by your framerate and resolution somehow. Blur was very noticeable when I locked my game to 30 fps. But on my usual 75fps/hz, the blur is barely noticeable which is good.

Now that is when I played at 2880x1800.

Turning the resolution to 1440x900 resulted in nore visible motion blur and more blurred out depth of field. DoF is almost gone in 1800p. So I guess the motion blur somehow reduced aswell.

By the way, tried Pes 13 and the blur was as same in both 900p and 1800p, same with depth of field. So in Pes 13, these things scalled better. But I liked Motion blur of Fifa 16 (Instead of blurring the fuck out, it blurs only the gap beteeen two frames- thus looking more smooth).

Konami should add these advanced motion blur in Pes 17. These advanved motion blurs can be seen in some other games like Resident Evil 6 (motion blur that doesnt fuck the screen).

By the way, it seems that in pes 16, the cutscenes have seperated assets. Thus 3d grass isn't visible during gameplay (like goal kick and yada yada). But in Fifa 16 the cutscenes are rendered with the same gameplay assets.

It looks like there maybe 3d grass in the 2017 cut scenes going by Iniesta celebration in the steam trailer

All cutscenes will be in.

Yeah? Then ok.

Why would you want that disgusting motion blur?

I wouldn´t like it in the gameplay...I remember it on PES 2011 - 2013, the first thing I did was installing that anti blur patch.

But in the replays of PES 2017 on PS4 it looks quite nice tbh.

Just checked a few PES 2016 PC videos and my biggest concern was the crowd.
I have to say it doesn´t look that bad, at least not like in the PS3 version.

To me the PESgalaxy Patch is the thing to go here as it has graphic and turf mods included and it will look "ok".

And I need this cam tool...hopefully it´ll work for PES 2017 as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sUhRassxa0

Not trying to play that move of KONAMI down, but well it could have been worse.

It looks like there maybe 3d grass in the 2017 cut scenes going by Iniesta celebration in the steam trailer

The 3d grass is always enabled in cutscenes. But during free kick, goal kick and some replays the 3d grass is disabled.

In some Ps4 screenshots of freekick/goalkick in Pes 17- I didn't see any 3d grass

So no way its gonna be in Pc version.

Wow, good link find. Doesn't sound so bad when they list it like that, PC looks incredibly similar to PS4, just without the Share stuff.

Guess we'll wait and see, but slowly becoming more optimistic...

Wow, good link find. Doesn't sound so bad when they list it like that, PC looks incredibly similar to PS4, just without the Share stuff.

Guess we'll wait and see, but slowly becoming more optimistic...
The way they list it of course it looks similar, the difference in small details makes it appear miles apart

Why are they even making PS3/360 games still. Is there any other game besides PES out for PS3/360 in the last 2 years or so?

guys is there anyway for us to contact konami about this, adam bhatti does feck all for us pc users, similar to officialpes

guys is there anyway for us to contact konami about this, adam bhatti does feck all for us pc users, similar to officialpes

Am quite sure Konami have had plenty of PC flack on social media,any more at this late stage would be like pissing in the wind.

Im surprised it doesnt look much worse than ps4 on this comparison trailer. Ill try the DEMO on the release.
Just beware: PES 2015's demo looked way better than the final game on PC. I still remember it...

Also, is it true that there wil be no demo at all (like posted in the last page)? If so, that's bloody abysmal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom