PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Anyone know if the edit mode for faces is the same format as 2014? I want to know if I can transfer the faces I've made by just copying their numbers.

BvkP4qzIQAAJjLD.jpg

Interesting :CONFUSE:

What's the source of that? If this is correct, then everyone can stop worrying about a repeat of the Fifa-fiasco of previous years :)

I personally couldn't care if the gfx are the same carbon coby of PES 2014 as long as the gameplay is much much better. Let's be honest, you get used to the game's beauty after a few days but what stays with you for longer is the gameplay

Damn it! why the hell can't I enjoy shirts better textures and general lights effects with my GTX780 OC and my i7?!??!?!?!? Konami sucks!!! I do really care about visuals..that's why I assembled a good PC!!!!!

good news, really, the only improvements from PS4 I need are gameplay, animations and ball physic!

graphics are not important, from wide cam are not noticeable, same for crowd.

I have geforce 760 and intel 7 4770k.

Now I need future machine and November appears to buy PES2015

= D

Well, that's finally some official news without equivocation. Looking forward to playing 2015 on PC now, and creating more content if/when we have a Fileloader.

And as _anderson says, if Konami leave the files for the missing features in the game somewhere, some clever swine will find them and reactivate them. :))

The thing that really stood out to me from the human vs. AI demo footage is that attackers finally have positional awareness, in the sense that they don't just run blindly into offside, often dragging their markers with them.

For the past few years it's been so frustrating to have the ball around the box looking for someone to put through, only to see your forwards having a contest with their marker over who gets to the goalpost faster!

In the demo both the attackers and defenders seem aware of the defensive line. The attackers were trying to position themselves in accordance to it and the defenders weren't just mindlessly running along a forward and blowing their own offside trap. A long overdue improvement.

Good news. Hopefully the files will be there for someone in the community to unlock. Dynamic lighting and better crowds would be welcomed by myself.

The thing that really stood out to me from the human vs. AI demo footage is that attackers finally have positional awareness, in the sense that they don't just run blindly into offside, often dragging their markers with them.

For the past few years it's been so frustrating to have the ball around the box looking for someone to put through, only to see your forwards having a contest with their marker over who gets to the goalpost faster!

In the demo both the attackers and defenders seem aware of the defensive line. The attackers were trying to position themselves in accordance to it and the defenders weren't just mindlessly running along a forward and blowing their own offside trap. A long overdue improvement.

Yup. It's huge!

What/where is this official good news for the PC version people have been posting about the last day? I checked the PES Facebook page and didn't see anything.

Fuck knows how they call 4 year old hardware new gen but whatever, will try the demo

I dont know if i am more scared of this or even more scared that adam bhatti retweeted this news

It's not official from KONAMI. It's just a guess. People should read facebook posts completely...

Here is another quote from same guy:

It's from their official FB guy. Theoretically anything that comes from their representative should be considered as official. The same goes for Adam, that's why he got so much sticks for promises that never been delivered even though he is just a community manager.

It's not official from KONAMI. It's just a guess. People should read facebook posts completely...

Here is another quote from same guy:

Untitled.jpg

It's from konami official facebook admin, isn't it ?
What he guess is how the graphic output may look but he confirms that gameplay & animation is the same, yes ? :SMUG:

My notebook gaming may not handle the extra stuff to have 60fps, so all in all, for me no problem.

thumbs+up+meme.jpg

Last edited:
This is good news indeed.
But still I'm worried about a thing (it's a little thing, but I'm a little nitpicky about kits and I hate this in PES 2014): the loose/baggy kits.
I'm afraid they'll fix them for NG but we'll get the same PES 2014 models on CG. Look at these South American players, each and every of them is wearing a shirt that is at least 2 sizes bigger than it should be:
021678.jpg

On the other hand, tight-fit kits e.g. Barcelona look right to me.

If it's solved, I think I can live without dynamic lighting and better crowds for this year (just remember that PES 5/6 on PC had no crowd at all during gameplay and it had to be added via LODmixer).

By the way, in the spoiler you can see better what I mean with kits. Look at Neuer, his shirt is so big that he is nearly drowning into it:
italiatopgames_j5AD21ncQ14W06QLxFffGS9C3B8yXyD5U72FV2Xe.jpg
Plus, in the final PES 2014 release LOD was way, way, way worse than this (to the extent that taken the same shot every player behind Neuer would be pixelated/have a very bad 3D model), it's way too conservative.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom