FIFA 16 - PC

Rev Mod does a lot - adds kits, shoes and so forth - but if you want to add teams, you need to edit the database itself. There are at least 4 individual tables in the db that require player ids and team ids, and they all have to be edited individually, value by value. You can PM me if you need some help, I've done a lot of db editing the past few years, adding players etc.

That sounds good, thanks man. I'll give it a look when Rev Mod is out for FIFA 16 and i'll PM you if i need some help!
For the start, i'll see to replace/edit some of the existing teams first, before trying to add new.

Rev Mod does a lot - adds kits, shoes and so forth - but if you want to add teams, you need to edit the database itself. There are at least 4 individual tables in the db that require player ids and team ids, and they all have to be edited individually, value by value. You can PM me if you need some help, I've done a lot of db editing the past few years, adding players etc.

Do you know how to add moddingway mod without changing the database and adding new teams? When it comes out i just want faces balls third kits and the proper champions league banners etc. Thanks

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about version numbers, the PC version downloaded a 400MB patch to activate the game.. I reckon this was the patch it is just called version 1.0 on PC.

I wouldn't worry about version numbers, the PC version downloaded a 400MB patch to activate the game.. I reckon this was the patch it is just called version 1.0 on PC.

Yeah that's what I thought as well!

Are there any bugs supposedly fixed we could test to be sure? No idea what the red card sub thing was!

Are there any bugs supposedly fixed we could test to be sure? No idea what the red card sub thing was!

version.1.0.1, brings the following fixes:

• Stability fixes in online game modes
  • Stability fixes in Ultimate Team
  • Stability fixes in Career Mode
  • Optimized goalkeeper AI
  • Adjusted trap error tuning
  • Adjusted player positioning after corner kicks
  • Addressed player Substitutions after a red card
  • Addressed debug text issues in certain game modes
  • Addressed incorrect EA Trax artwork
  • Addressed Player and team artwork and names

Do you know how to add moddingway mod without changing the database and adding new teams? When it comes out i just want faces balls third kits and the proper champions league banners etc. Thanks
New team files and database edits are stored in the db folder. Install the mod without the db folder would be my suggestion.

• Stability fixes in online game modes
  • Stability fixes in Ultimate Team
  • Stability fixes in Career Mode
  • Optimized goalkeeper AI
  • Adjusted player positioning after corner kicks
  • Addressed player Substitutions after a red card
  • Addressed debug text issues in certain game modes
  • Addressed incorrect EA Trax artwork
  • Addressed Player and team artwork and names

where is this update?

Surely the easiest way to tell if that patch has been applied is to find out what the "incorrect artwork" is and see if it's been changed?

EDIT: Can't seem to find out which it is, though...

Last edited:

This is the most disconcerting one. Potentially anyway. I like how players don't control the ball perfectly 100% of the time.

Last edited:
Did you get it eventually?
Mine (ordered from Amazon Italy) arrived on Wednesday during the lunch break.
Got it now, yes but German DHL didn't even tried to deliver it. They just sent it to a shop what I saw online and it's been said that nobody was at home.

1. It's small enough to throw it in the mailbox
2. There was somebody at home the whole day
3. I didn't get any notification in the mailbox

The postman just didn't want to deliver, what a disgrace.

For anyone that wants to remove the "Fog of war" (so you know OVR/stats of all players without scouting)

Put this file: http://bit.ly/1LKGKex

Into this folder:

Code:
\FIFA 16\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data

Then you may need to regenerate it which you can do with File Master

Here are some additional tweaks. I always use them since FIFA14:
- cmsettings.ini - tweaks to fitness. It changes recovery of fitness after matches. With default EA setting player would be 100% fit after 2-3 days so you don't have to rotate squad. This tweak makes it more realistic and you have to use subs/rotate the squad. More info: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3314813&postcount=7
- playerretirement.ini - MIN_RETIREMENT_AGE = 32 (default is 26)
- trainingevents.ini - more training injuries
- settings.txt - 0,rule_numgamesbanredmax,3 (default was 1 and in most leagues suspension for red card is 3 games)

Just copy the files to FIFA 16\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data and regenerate.

http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/BROEMJuj/file.html

I feel like I'm being stalked ;)

Two of the biggest issues around transfers as I see them:

1. The game is hard coded to never, ever, under any circumstances allow any player with an OVR >69 into the free agent pool, no matter if that's when starting a new CM (eligible players magically show up on random teams instead) or players not able to agree new contracts and released (as is very usual in real life), would be wonderful if someone can come up with a solution to this.

2. Players with an OVR >75 almost never end up transfer listed, which is ludicrous and again would be awesome if it could be fixed?

Well you know that tower near roundabout at Solbergagatan street?

jk :)

Regarding free agents and transfer listed player by AI; I think it was always like that.
IMO free agents <70 is ok because otherwise you could easily build a good team with league 1 team and budget.

Player with an OVR >75 not being transfer listed is bad decision by EA.
You could browse though transfer.ini, transfers.ini and transferteamdecision.ini if you want...

LOL did you google map Visby? Quite impressive but I'm afraid I'm 21minutes walk or 1.7km from there according to google maps ;)

Regarding free agents and transfer listed player by AI; I think it was always like that.

No the free agent thing just changed maybe 3 or 4 Fifas back, it used to be that you could put a player who was on an international team but whose club team wasn't in Fifa into the free agent pool and start the career and he'd be available as a free agent.

IMO free agents <70 is ok because otherwise you could easily build a good team with league 1 team and budget.

Well then it's up to EA/us to balance the wages and budgets to appropriate levels, I don't think a league 1 team could or should have the budget to sign even one >75 free agent, unless they're very old and want to be a lower league marquee signing (which does happen occasionally in real life).

I leave this here, this was a question in the PES2016 thread by me. Maybe somebody here has the game, too.

Could anyone with the game upload the following graphic files for me? Would be very appreciated :)

- Champions League Stadium banners
- Champions League adboard graphic
- Champions League scoreboard texture

- Europa League Stadium banners
- Europa League adboard graphic
- Europa League scoreboard texture

Thanks in advance :)

Want to update CL and EL tournaments for FIFA 16.

I should copy only data_startup. bh file ? What about data folder?

I have copied it and the game does not start !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom