Your worst cpu cheat?

danwin said:
I like the way you use irony as a way of making commentary on the evo-society... Still waiting to pop the cherry friend? I sense great frustration in this one. Smells like a hutch in here.

I was a bit worried about the way he said "ONCE I PLAY FRIEND"...... :shock:

bummy_jab said:
I would complain about the cpu cheating but im too nice at this game...... And like that other dude said Ive scored several late game winners and draws.....Literally with the last kick of the game.....so no complains when the cpu does it to me...... which if u KNOW how to defend is almost never.......

Yeah couldn't agree with you more. I'ts not so much that the CPU cheats, and wins game, it's more that you failed to socre and end up taking more risks or getting frustated and eventually make a mistake that the CPU capitilizes on.

Yeah, I agree stats are massaaged for the CPU, but can be countered by more patient play. Hold the boall more, pass intelligently. Draw the mCPU in then break away.

I do notice certain things too, like CPU always gets to rebounds first, gets away more often ehile bringing your player down. But can be countered. I do , all the time. I usually lose matches when I get too hung up or frustated when I can't score or put away clear chances, that leads to me being fixated with attack , and COM socre due top my mistake or lapse in defensive concentration.

Cheers.

the cheating only happened to me in the 3-4 week after freshly promoted to div.1
i guess it got tired of my long winning streak in div 2 so i was 'forced' to totally play like shite (or maybe i was getting tired physically) even against second-tier teams.

Back
Top Bottom