Your worst cpu cheat?

ClassicD said:
btw Ike that's not an accidentally pressed body feint, by that I mean it's not possible to do that move intentionally. The animation shown is that usually used when your player is turning to run the other way, it's not a feint.
Do we mean the same body faint? The one that was announced as great new trick for WE8 and that no one talked about again when the game was out? I was quite sure that you could do it on purpose, but it was basically not worth the trouble (at least for me).

Well whatever it is, from a programmer's view (I actually am one, yet I do not claim I was born to understand the world) this is a bug either being a flawed control or a animation played at the wrong time. They would definitely not put this in on purpose to make the game harder or give the cpu-controlled team an advantage over the player. As plumbers_x wrote before, cheating the player can easily done by tweaking miscellaneous variables on demand, who knows, they might even change values from the holy table of form arrow stat influence!

What many people don't see is how hard it is to make a proper AI for a game as complex as this. People demand an AI that still challenges them after they played 100 or 1000 games against it, but this is impossible to do without cheating and making good use over the advantage it has over the player. People demand higher difficulty on the same platform? There you go, call the highest difficulty SIX stars and make the cpu team a little better than it should be. This is how literally ALL games worked in the past, but people were used to it or it just wasn't as apparent having less animations and coarse graphics.

Probably some of the cheats are poorly implemented in WE (again, if they're not just bugs or players not fully understanding the crucial factors of the game), but some may actually work just fine and raise the difficulty for experienced players. Would you prefer a perfectly fair CPU player that you can beat 5-0 in every game? Wouldn't you demand a higher difficulty and probably not buy the next game?

The problem is that the developers should admit that they DO cheat, so you can actually decide if you want it or not. I bought the damn game, why do you hide as much as you can from me, your customer? Why can't I control some more aspects of the game that I know are already in there? Well, because making things configurable costs money, and 99% of the players won't realise what they're missing because everything's hidden anyway. Even here, in a top WE/PES forum with very good players, there's an argument if the game actually does cheat or not.

Although some other Konami development statements are laughable, it is most likely true that AI wise the PS2 is at its limit. Trying to get around this may yield some bizarre results. Still, while some other programming flaws are just ridiculous, I think they have done a very good job with the AI in WE regarding its complexity.

Good post, but thats it alot of these people don't understand what bugs are neither do they understand the crucial factors of the game. It's like the guy who posted this

JimJoeC said:
Here is a classic example of the cheating game.

I played Chelsea away and had about 15 shots 9 of which were on target and 5 of which I scored beating them 5-1.

Next game Crystal Palace at home 17 shots 10 on target 1 goal!!!

Every shot I had either went straight down the keepers throat or just wide. Now I do not believe that I am that crap at shooting and missed that many shots, the only goal I scored was a rebound off the keeper otherwise I wouldn't have scored!

That's a classic com cheating bastard.

PS I play on 6*.

LOL how is this a cheat FFS, I've seen many a game where a team have had MORE shots on target and not scored any. Then he said he scored from a rebound off a keeper to win 1-0!!! I thought this was only done by the cpu to cheat people. :lmao:
But as far as I'm concerned is a load of BS, I mean christ in real life football supporters of a certain team will CLAIM they've been cheated if they lose. It's not cheating but the fact it makes people feel like it is makes it so much more realistic than any other game and thats why it play it.

As for stats changing in game I haven't denied this. But I think the reason they change is down to these 3 stats........stamina...mentality...condtion/fitness. These are the only factors for me that can change the stats in a game. What I don't agree with is people saying the AI changes the stats to overcome you (in other words cheating). I mean ffs i can play all season on 5* (which I think is the hardest level due to the fact they not as gung ho, attacking wise as 6*) and go all season without being defeated. Why is the cpu not cheating me?

Basically all these claims of cheating can be answered with a bit of common sense used. Some are obvious bugs, while others are just how the game goes sometimes. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but people just can't take conceding a goal in the last minute or not being able to score after 20 shots on target. So who do they blame, well it obviously can't be there skills that have let them down. So it must be Konami puting some clever AI in the game to cheat you! LOL :roll:

But some people DO lie about cheating just to exaggerate their claims. I mean c'mon your never gonna convince people that the whistle only blows for full time when YOUR in possesion. Also the claim that they always make you stumble lol. God I do this all the time to the cpu and get away with it so I know this is a lie. The fact that people say the keeper will always parry the shot to the cpu. Well jim just admitted he got the winning goal that way :lol:

I mean I could on and on and tell you how each claim is more ridculous than the next, it really does make me chuckle that people have this view and can't give any real evidence. So please keep them coming and I'll just keep knocking em outta the park :D

Last edited:
mattster12 said:
I mean I could on and on and tell you how each claim is more ridculous than the next, it really does make me chuckle that people have this view and can't give any real evidence. So please keep them coming and I'll just keep knocking em outta the park :D
You haven't hit anything out of the park. And you're still a twat.
Just move onto something else and let people moan if they want to.

People who use too many smileys have psychological issues.

Zygalski said:
You haven't hit anything out of the park. And you're still a twat.
Just move onto something else and let people moan if they want to.

People who use too many smileys have psychological issues.

Every supposed CLAIM can be dismissed lol If being a twat is speaking the truth then I'm happy to be a twat :D Do you really think it bothers me calling me names, it just makes me laugh :lol:

People who say the game cheats have psychological issues :lmao:

Think we'd better decide one way or the other here, either Mattster stops posting in this topic and lets those who believe the game cheats discuss it, or we close the thread. There is absolutely no point in debating whether or not it exists with Mattster, he's clear in his mindset that it doesn't and anyone who says it does is "a liar".

So please keep them coming and I'll just keep knocking em outta the park :D

Like I said - even official confirmation from Seabass himself that the AI bends the rules when it suits, cheats, or however you want to describe it, wouldn't influence his way of thinking - he's writing off everyone else's opinion before they even post it.

Last edited:
No, i'm simply writing off your claims, just cos you can't prove it you spit the dummy out lol. Fine I will leave this thread and let you all carry on arguing about nothing :lol: Have fun :D

mattster12 said:
No, i'm simply writing off your claims, just cos you can't prove it you spit the dummy out lol. Fine I will leave this thread and let you all carry on arguing about nothing :lol: Have fun :D

It's quite clear that you don't play the game at the same level as the rest of us and I expect the number in your name is your age or at least your mental age.

The cheating I referred to earlier happens too often to be anything but the com cheating.

If you spent less time being a wantwit and more time playing the game maybe you'd see.

Have you never seen your player freeze in place after a header and the opposing player scuttle off and pick the ball up, then you get unfrozen and are able to nmake a tackle.

Open your eyes and you might notice the world passing you by.

I've noticed my players miscontrolling the ball and passes going in the wrong direction but I just assume I pressed the wrong button. :p

And you dont get that from playing a mate? I know I do.

Now, unlike Mattster I do belive there's plenty of cheating through stats manipulating. But I just dont belive the cpu cheats through the sorts of bugs Classic presented. It just sounds too stupid that Konami would implent "intended bugs" of that sorts when they're so obvious. Not the least complicated for no reason when they could instead include scripts. And I've been conceding and scoring goals due too all kinds of different bugs through the years of playing WE/PES to belive they're nothing else but freak accidents.

I've seen plenty of bizzare deflections off the bar before, I've seen shots going in, through the post or the sidenetting. And that jelly shoulder sort of thing I see all the time, the ball taking buggy deflections through players limbs happents every other game to my knowledge, usually with headers. Just that most of the time its occurrences is in such insignificant situations that it doesnt matter much except for looking butt ugly.

Last edited:
The worst thing about that game is that the game changes your decisions. It's like that. When being 1 vs 1 with the goalkeeper, most of the times my player shots to another direction, not the one I pressed. When passing, most of the times the ball goes to another direction. The COM has altered stats, and that is ridiculous, but the worst is that if you go 2 or 3 goals up, the COM changes the stats of your players. Just as it sounds. Suddenly, your players are idiots that can't do a single pass. It has nothing to do with stamina.

I think the master league is unplayable. Or at least, you can't have fun with it. It's irritating all the time. Too sad. I only expect WE9 to be VERY different.

Let me just say, first off, that I enjoy the game and have been playing WE8 on a PS2 on 6 stars.

(Fwiw, I'd recommend that anyone who feels the game is unfair try: setting team strategy to Auto-Attack, don't have "tweaked" arrows that tire your players out and do have a high mentality captain...and a high mentality team for that matter.)

I think the answer is simple. Of course the COM cheats.

I don't think it cheats in the common sense of the term though....by changing the outcome of any given play. (That would be a NIGHTMARE to program.) Basically, I think the COM "cheats" by juicing the numbers for the opposing team. This has two effects:

#1: The oppposing team does everything better and faster. Intercept passes. Dribble like demons. Connect on insane cross passes for easy goals. You know, basically clear everything you send their way. Over and over again. We've all seen it. Juventus. Real Madrid. Barcelona. They end up looking like goal scoring robots on speed. But that isn't the critical thing that, imo, makes it seem like the COM cheats...

#2: I think the way in which the numbers get "juiced" affects gameplay. Ie. the game just doesn't play the same way with the numbers juiced for big games. It gets tweaked. And by this, I don't just mean that the other team plays well...but that it's actually harder to make your own team do ANYTHING...especially if you are trying to play "straight up" the way you always do. This is, I suspect, what most people FEEL when they say the COM cheats. It's how I feel.

What do I mean? The ball will jump. Players will stutter and even slide a bit...or stop suddenly even when you override. The screen will "tweak" and slow down more. The whole gameplay will get an exagerrated rubber band feeling, almost like you're dribbling uphill...and that effect will SEEM to favor the other side...because, of course, they're on crack already. I mean, you're just TRYING to do what you always do...and the game isn't responding the way it usually does and, to top it off, the other team has become goal scoring demons...(not to mention if they score an early goal...!!...)...and, of course, this is all going down during, what a coincidence...the big game!!

So, yeah, depending on how you define it, that is "cheating" or at least, from my pov, it really looks like it. In a word, my guess is that the "rubber band" algorithms that make the game so cool for most of the season get bent out of shape when the COM juices the numbers...and so we get hit with a double whammy...an insanely good opponent and weird gameplay that messes up the finely tuned patterns we've been building up obsessively to score goals. I think it tends to be true that you can't win the "big matches" the way you win all the others...at least I can't.

(For me, I go into...uh... "jedi mode"'...and try to use indirect strategies that tire the other side out without even TRYING to get the ball upfield on goal for big chunks of the game. Basically I'm trying to get corners, set pieces, PKs, anything where I can control the outcome more and the other team has a greater chance of making an "over juiced' mistake that yields me that one deflection. Heck, sometimes I'll run the OTHER way...it's easier...or ruthlessly clear the ball out of bounds if I've got a lead...or dribble into the open field and back again. To be honest...I've had a too large to be coincidental number of "come from behind" wins in the big matches. Why? I think the "juiced" COM numbers wear off with fatigue...and, conveniently for the programmers of WE8....this creates "highly dramatic" big games and season closing matches.)

Personally, I think that's a shame, because when you've played one way all year...and then at the very end of the season...or in the Cup Final...you can't play the way you've always done. That kind of sucks. (Of course there are entire video games that play like this all the time.....think NBA Street) For myself, I'd prefer to hit the big match and have a hugely tough opponent...but still be able to play the way I have leading up to that point. Ie. I'd prefer that the gameplay stay the same even as opponent got tougher.

However, I've won matches and scored goals in these conditions numerous times...and I'm convinced there are no scripted results in the game, either for individual plays or game results...ie. there are no actual distinct moments where the COM "cheats" (makes something happen) as folks have described above. The game is still, after all is said and done, based on numbers and inputs and not scripted per se. My hunch is that it's just that the weird juicing of those numbers makes for weird outcomes at times.

And, of course, REALLY weird outcomes other times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you think there's nothing scripted, how can you explain the ball suddenly decreasing speed not to go out of bonds and let the COM win it? Because it NEVER happens when it's me who pursues the ball. And it feels VERY unrealistic. We've all seen the strange swerve

And how many times the COM looses the ball or miscontrols? Never?

And how is it possible that in EVERY game against ANY opposition, in the last 5 minutes of the game you can't almost play?

Have you noticed that when the COM is running straight with the ball and you press the slide button, the COM player begins the dribble BEFORE your player begins the animation of the slide? Have the COM players PARAPSYCHOLOGICAL powers? That's because all the dribbling of the COM is SCRIPTED. They do the dribble exactly when you press the button, that's the way it is scripted.

I reckon it is VERY DIFFICULT to program AI, almost impossible. And PS2 is a very limiting hardware. But at the end what I'm trying to show is that it's NOT only a matter of numbers being juiced, there's scripts here and there.

Plus, I would understand if the COM numbers are juiced, but I can't accept the numbers of MY team being juiced. It's stupid. When I play Barcelona I want Ronaldinho to feel like him, not like any player from 4th division. And if I want a challenge, then I play master league with the default players.

I always play 6* and win regularly all the trophies. The problem is the TENDENCY of Konami, that is not resolving the main problems of the game (your mates are idiots, the only player worth in your team is the one YOU control, the others run like headless chickens), and tries to solve them by changing the stats of the players on the fly. And I think that's not the way to do it.

Anyway it's the best footie game. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here. But constructive criticism is the best way to improve.

You could be right about the timing of dribble dekes...I don't profess to know...but my sense has always been that the COM players were going to do those moves anyway...ie not scripted in particular, just scripted in general ....and as for the ball staying in bounds: it could be that the pass stats of the opposing team have been juiced so much that that's what happens....like how long passes from my best players tend to find the heads of my "scorers". I don't know.

I know that when I play Inter....the guy on the wing is going to pass high lobs to Vieri who, with his stats, WILL score over two tall defenders...just because. So I tend to maul the winger and get yellows in big games. And if I fail to do this....they WILL score what looks like an automatic goal in the first 10 minutes of the game...and that does FEEL like cheating.

If you ask me the BEST way for Konami to implement AI for the game would be for it to use the Virtua Fighter "learned" play model .First with the COM playing like the most skilled human players...ie. using human player's strategies as mini scripts. (I think they do this already in house.) And second with us being able to teach the COM moves...both for our team, for players we don't control, and for the other team to implement. That would be cool.

Fwiw, I am sympathetic to your complaints. I just haven't experienced exactly what you are saying. For example, I just don't experience the "last 5 minute" thing at all. That's when I score most of my goals. On 6 Stars. (I pretty much only tap :r1: so as to keep my players fresh....and I also work specific weak opponents till they get tired. My guys aren't on arrows (or if they are they are backwards or sideways arrows!!)...and they tend to do exactly what I want for the most part.) And I have definitely come from behind many times in games like you are describing. Just stay calm and do little stuff to get back in it. The COM will have a weakness somewhere...and they will stop scoring goals.

Here's my BIG complaints with WE8:

- the glitch in PS2 that extra passes forward/backward on the field (holding :l1: is a drag when you play on manual and even then you can't stop that last past sometimes)
- the fact that in ML I have NEVER had a season where the 2nd place team wasn't close enough to win in the last three games....(ie. they will score enough goals in the "fake" games to make their goal differential on a par with mine even when I am kicking ass...and they just stay within 8 points no matter how well I do...that is cheating....cuz god knows I've lost in ML before...and I've also won pretty much every game...and still had a rival...gawd!!!)
- the ball dissapearring in the scrim in the goal mouth and my strikers rarely just flicking it in despite me pressing :square: and my goalie losing the ball at times in the same situation which is realistic but feels unfair when it results in a goal in a crazy match.
- they should have coaches that you can hire to do the training. there is no reason to do it more than five times. That's stupid....you don't learn anything at a certain point.

My big complant is what I said above. I still think that juicing the numbers tweaks the gameplay in big games and favors the COM and makes it hard to play the style I like to play.

And, yeah, I admit there is something in this game that IS funky. Obviously. Try playing 10 minutes and then on 30 minutes. The score of the game will be about the same both times...with maybe the only variable being that the human team scores more. Essentially....they cut down on the COM goals in the longer games. Go figure.

And yeah, to your point, I do get this uncanny sense when the COM is going to score now. It's like. I know before it happens. And sometimes it just looks...like...robotic. lol. Which is why I don't blame myself for using jedi tactics to combat that.

Bring on WE9!! And make it better.

And of course, when the bring online to Playstation we'll see how fun that will be!!

vic45 said:
And yeah, to your point, I do get this uncanny sense when the COM is going to score now. It's like. I know before it happens. And sometimes it just looks...like...robotic. lol. Which is why I don't blame myself for using jedi tactics to combat that.

Its strange cuz I get that too. You can just feel it coming but the computer stops you from preventing the goal.

The game is essentially scripted.

You can intervene to a limited extent with your controls, which sometimes work and sometimes are laughable, but Konami have scripted how they would like each match to unfold, and so varies the level of "number juicing", depending upon what the current scoreline requires.

If the cpu goes 1-0 up, the script changes to try to keep it that way, so your players will play worse and the cpu will gain in strength. Llikewise, if the cpu goes 1-0 down, the script says that the cpu should "try harder to equalise" and so your players become crap and the cpu gains in strength. You can stop it scoring, but it will be much harder.

It's not a real game, just a scripted match with limited user input.....gameplay is actually quite weak. The "swings in fortune" are all very predictable. You have some input to alter the outcome, but the sways in fortune are so obviously scripted that anyone, except fanboys, can see it.

WE9 will be the same. They are a long way from relieving the game of this scriped garbage.

I definitely notice the CPU have an edge, especially with the stronger teams in the Master League. I remember in PES4 Real Madrid and Inter players scoring ridiculous long range shots like it was nobodies' bussiness, and long range shots were almost impossible to score in that version of PES/WE.

I just did a test of sorts, using hte premiership patch, played United v. some 2nd divisino team, can't remember which one. Anyway, checked out their stats, rightfully pretty awful compared to the likes of Rooney, RVN etc...
Plus I start up and have positive arrows for every single starting player. Beautiful, its going to be a walk in the park. But wait...
Rooney/Ronaldo cannot dribble past a single person. If they get by the guy trying to tackle, he simply catches up and tries again. Keane gets knocked off of every ball in midfield if an opposing player runs next to him. A ball drops off a goalies save, RVN stops running towards goal as I'm automatically switched to him and then slows down just long enough to let another nameless defender get back.
Then super CPU offesnse kicks in. One of their talented yet unheard of wingers gets the ball in his own half. Dribbles by 3 players,(lots of sidesteps) plays the ball into the box where I have 3 defenders dutifully doing absolutely nothing and they score. Okay fine. So I figure, Rooney, RVN, big guys, I'll try the long ball. Great idea, but their players are also faster than mine. I'm sorry but if Ronaldo is on a breakaway, with a full on up red arrow, there should be no one in the damn game that can catch him. And he'll probably fluff the shot, that's realistic. But seeing a defender, and I checked, with a speed rating of 68 catching up to his 87...what's the point in even having a speed stat?

Its probably because we play the game so much that its so annoying, but still, someone somewhere must be able to program a difficult football game that is better than this. It's just clearly not EA...

Ok I now agree with this basically...

....despite how much I like playing each version of the game.

I've now played this game to death against COM and I agree that the cheating and juiced gameplay spoils it eventually for me. Whether it's strictly "juicing the numbers" or that there's actually scripted stuff happening in the gameplay which now I think I do see (the patterns start to get really predictable)...my problem is that I get the SAME experience every year in ML...extremely juiced and reptetive gameplay at the end of the season and in tournaments...and eventually that's just boring...and I don't feel like I have any real control of the outcome for the better part of most big games...and that's intentional. (ie. the best chance of winning big matches is doing EVERYTHING in your power to control the match...slow it down, in effect.)

Basically, in my experience, once you get good...with a good team you can beat the COM in most any normal match on 6 stars...and, yeah, scoring goals is fun. That's why I really like this game....it feels rewarding to make cool stuff happen..and see players I've built up do what I trained them to do. That's what it's about, eh?

However, then comes the "juiced" gameplay...and the big games start to feel the same. No matter what I do, or what players I use, or who I'm playing...I can't just play my normal way and win. Ie I can't do all the cool stuff I learned how to do building my team up....and I tend to only score goals in this whole "come from behind" drama that starts to feel stupid....

for myself, I tend to try doing stuff that gets the COM to glitch....dribble in the box to get PK's. or doing repetitive things that win corners, like breaking to the corner every play. I can't tell you how many big matches I've won on own goals off CKs. It starts to feel stupid. The striker I trained to score will miss wide open in the box, but if I get enough Corner Kicks eventually the COM will head it in their own net....argh..

My bottom line: If doing the EXACTLY the same moves scores goals only when the COM "lets" me...sorry, but at that point, I just don't find that fun. Nor do I find having my midfielders fouled over and over again in big matches, or watching players that I've built up to have crazy stats look like fools and get bounced around the pitch....

(hey Konami...having us do this idiotic training only to have those stats mean NOTHING is a bad move.)

I agree that ML is scripted AND juiced to the hilt in big matches especially if you count how the second and third place teams always stay within reach in the rankings. You can win the big games, but it is different.

The game is really fun for that first...uh...three or four weeks of the learning curve...:lmao: but at some point every" big match" follows the same pattern...and the patterns are there for anyone addicted enough to play this game for as many hours as...uh...I have.... :roll: You just have decide if you like dealing with it or not, and know it's there.

I mean....I do feel a bit like a monkey jumping through their hoops....but I was a happy monkey while it lasted.

Funnily enough, I have also noticed that the first 4 weeks of a ML tend to be fine, but match 5, no matter which team it's against, always seems to be the first one where it decides that it needs to put a stop to my winning.

So what transpires is a cpu team that can play better than anything plausible (no matter if it's AC Milan or Livorno that I'm playing against). Every player in the cpu team can dribble like Ronaldinho, pass with unerring accuracy and pace, no matter if it's a 60 yard backheeler, the scppy play in midfield invariably results in a "loose" ball being deflected into the path of a cpu striker as a perfect defence splitting throughball, the list goes on. This is 6*, so I guess you have to expect it to be hard, but it's so obviously juiced and is just tiresome when no matter the opposition you play against, they play the same.

Meanwhile, your guys, after 4 hard games of the season, are now burned out and are virtually incapabale of the basics.

And the "elastic-band" analogy is quite a good one. The whole physics model quite perceptibly changes. The lightning speed passes and player movement and agility by the cpu team contrasts with the quicksand (or should that be SLOWsand) mode your guys now operate in. The quick-slow-quick-slow physics just looks wrong, not to mention the ridiculously contrived ball deflections and referee bias. And the slowdowns around the penalty box become chronic.

Yet it is still possible to win these matches, usually 1-0. The problem is that it's not fun, it's excruciating.

Yep, excruciating is a good word for it.

And 1-0 is spot on. (But I often get Counter Attack goals at that point too....it's just that first goal is so hard.)

I think what fans want is a true test of the team they've built and their skills at using that team...
we'd all like it if Konami could ramp up the COM difficulty without intefering with the human side of the gameplay so much. Sure make the COM super human for big games.

But let us fight it without one hand artificially tied behind our back and reward us if we DO thread the defense and get an open shot.

Bottom line for me: if it's actually stopping me from scoring goals, can I trust it when I eventually do score them?

Or am I just having Konami's version of a "scripted experience."....????

I hate all the cheating nonsense too its a game that is supposed to mirror football where these so called cheating events happen all the time, yes when the ball does get cleared up to the halfway line its full time just like in every pro evo game there has ever been.

Last edited:
vic45 said:
And 1-0 is spot on. (But I often get Counter Attack goals at that point too....it's just that first goal is so hard.)

And do you, by any chance, often find that you score the 2nd killer goal in stoppage time at the end of the match? Hey, it's "just like real life", because that indeed does happen in real life...SOMETIMES. But this game seems to have decided that's they want every match to unfold.

If cpu team is losing, given them a super boost in stats, give them all the luck, give them the referee, but make them vulnerable to counter-attacks, and if the human should get in a last minute shot, let that one go in. It keeps it "exciting" to the bitter end....and bitter is the apt word.

It's a game which is very close to being awesome, and reading your "It's Japanese" post, vic, I accept much of what you wrote as being true, or at least, nearly true. The problem is that all the beauty, the tactical masterplan, the analysing of stats, careful choice of player selection, carefully thought out substitutions and change in tactics and, it all tends to get undone by some glaring cpu cheats. It leaves you wondering what the point is in putting any mental effort into the tactical sides of playing the game when, for the effort seeming to pay off in a dominant display, it's undone by a completely unlikely, physics-defying defelction from midfield resulting in the cpu striker being clean through, as your central defenders have inexplicably wandered off to the sides of the pitch, and when you try to switch control to one of them, you are instead granted control of your striker standing on the half-way line. It's a shame you couldn't switch control to him a few minutes earlier, when the ball rolled right past him in front of an open goal.

Diving in the box seriously pisses me off - I was playing a Premiership league match last night as Villa & a Boro player blatantly dived in the area - penalty awarded! I thinks it's good they've put these cheats in as it realistic but annoying.

I would complain about the cpu cheating but im too nice at this game...... And like that other dude said Ive scored several late game winners and draws.....Literally with the last kick of the game.....so no complains when the cpu does it to me...... which if u KNOW how to defend is almost never.......

I'm cool with konami when they give you a bad patch of form, making your players much harder to muster up scoring chances and the other team's defense rock-solid. However I could not tolerate the blatant fouls the ref allows the cpu to get away with while you foul them at the slightest touch.

Talking about cpu cheating, i think the heaviest cheating version should be either WE6 (or WE6FE, I forgot) try playing against liverpool. The comp will try everything to make you lose or at least draw the game. THey will often come out with the most stunninng goals you will ever witness in that version (including tactical set-pieces), while all your one-on-ones would either go wide or mysteriously have a tendency of hitting the posts. Once, I was wide through on goal and then henchoz/hyypia suddenly did a 2 meter lunging shoulder barge from behind and got away scott free.

ONCE I PLAY FRIEND
BALL SCORES
MAN ON SIDE PUT UP FLAG
NO GOAL!!!!!!!!!
NO FAIR :(
BYE

DizouZizou said:
ONCE I PLAY FRIEND
BALL SCORES
MAN ON SIDE PUT UP FLAG
NO GOAL!!!!!!!!!
BYE
Caps lock and shift key broken are they? :mrgreen: :lmao:

DizouZizou said:
ONCE I PLAY FRIEND
BALL SCORES
MAN ON SIDE PUT UP FLAG
NO GOAL!!!!!!!!!
BYE

I like the way you use irony as a way of making commentary on the evo-society... Still waiting to pop the cherry friend? I sense great frustration in this one. Smells like a hutch in here.

Back
Top Bottom