WWE2K14' - 30 Years of WrestleMania

Re: WWE' 13 - Return of 'Attitude'

Those textures have really took things up a notch on the PS3 side of things. sorting out all the Threads for my AE Roster and then going to start going nuts with these downloadable CAWS.

The rob van dam that's at the top of the what's hot is also textured and looks awesome. It's by Gamevolt.

With the threads you're doing. Make sure if you ever download any dlc from the in game wwe shop, do NOT exit back by hitting circle. The game will save and reset your threads and universe data. Download the dlc, then when you're done just hit the ps button and quit back to the xmb and then reload the disc.

Don't want to put you on the spot Rad but what creators would you recommend to look out for, Your stuff, RedRandom and GameVolt are three I look to use, any others who do really good stuff?

It depends what you're after but...

Jdbchurch - lots of old school stuff
Tom1904 - lots of wcw caws. Hogan, hall, Steiner, Jarrett....
lukemcqueen - some great old school stuff and attitude era guys, blackman, al snow, undertaker, mr perfect.
Kartik - has a great perry Saturn and a bunch of other stuff. A mix of things
Z7collins - I think he makes old school but in the past has had a mix
RaieE - I don't think they've done anything so far but I'm guessing they've only just got the game, the sabu they're working on looking very nice

Anything on the WLF tags is worth a look. Judders arenas are fantastic, wizardofthay does a lot of face texturing, iceman has the game now so will probably start knocking out some good stuff soon. I'm sure I've missed some obvious names off that list too.

And Smackdown Know Your Role was possibly the best Smackdown of all!

2 Player career, with seperate storylines on the go at once, superb!

:APPLAUD: :YES:

All the WWE Games has One Big BUG. There is no PC Version.:RANT:
WHY?
WWE 13 as PC Version & I Buy it.
Its easier to patch a PC Version as a Console Version.

Please Release a PC VERSION :WORSHIP:

Thanks Rad, Im mostly looking for WWF Wrestlers, Arena's from 1999 and 2000. Do you know if anyone is going to make an 'AE' Kurt Angle with face textures Rad?

I've not seen or heard of anyone doing that yet. I'll try to find a face texture for him and get Kim to upload it. That will probably motivate someone to do it, probably Gamevolt

Yeah, pretty excited about that, I dunno if im going to get the next iteration and will just wait for 2K's first attempt the following year.

Finally ! ive finshed all storys in the AE and ive also completed the king of the ring tournament and unlocked everything.

Now im ready to start universe mode. Any suggestions?

Always enjoyed loading up the WCW guys, NWO and stuff.

I've just started the storymode, not sure if I like it, but I'll see how it goes.

FD

:WORSHIP:

Some incredible work been put into that! credit to all involved.

:APPLAUD: :YES:

All the WWE Games has One Big BUG. There is no PC Version.:RANT:
WHY?
WWE 13 as PC Version & I Buy it.
Its easier to patch a PC Version as a Console Version.

Please Release a PC VERSION :WORSHIP:

Quite so. The good news is we have a new publisher (2k) who regularly release games of all kinds on PC, including two of their major sports franchises. Let's hope that WWE games start appearing on the PC soon, because it's absolute nonsense there are no WWE games for PC gamers.

Piracy? Nope. If it was all down to that, there would be no AAA games on PC, indeed there would be no PC market at all, instead of a booming one on things like Steam.

Controllers? Nope. The PC has had proper gamepads for years now.

Ability to run the games? Please...

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason is Vince McMahon and the wwe lawyers knowing that modded would go crazy on it and they're really against us doing any modding or changing the wrestlers looks etc

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason is Vince McMahon and the wwe lawyers knowing that modded would go crazy on it and they're really against us doing any modding or changing the wrestlers looks etc

If that's the case, why did they release 'WWE Raw' all those years ago?

Because prior to that the WWE had no issues. They werent aware of pc modding. It was actually Raw that broke the camels back. It allowed you to put Triple H in a pink dress or Undertaker in his undies, and that was just using the in game editor. Not modding. According to the thq guys, vince wasn't happy.

The fanbase has been begging for customisation like Raw had for the past 6 years or so and each year it's failed to happen the reason we've been given is its not up to them, the WWE refuse to allow it. Through the years it's .. Not confirmed... But heavily hinted at raw being the reason.
The current 'superstar threads' mode where you can re colour select parts of the in game roster is the best they can offer and even then, THQ said they had to beg for years for it.

Having said that. The guys at thq have been full of shit for years with pathetic bullshit excuses for limitations are removed modes etc. so maybe the real reason is, they just couldn't be arsed with pc and made it look like wwe made that call to deflect the anger.

Last edited:

Coming to around a year from the time WWE 13 news and trailer hit, anything on WWE2K14?

Not yet. They had a play test for select community members in the USA last week. Should be some news coming very soon now

WWE 13 PS3 SAVE FILE - COMING SOON

ezki6o.jpg

The date is January 19th 1992.
The venue: Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, New York
The event: The Royal Rumble

17,000 fans have just witness history in the making. First Rowdy Roddy Piper, standing in for Bret Hart, defeated The Mountie with the sleeper hold to win the Intercontinental Title.

The Natural Disasters defeated WWF Tag Team Champions the Legion of Doom via count-out when Typhoon got back into the ring after both teams began brawling at ringside; after the bout, the Disasters & Hart posed with the title belts until the champions knocked them to the floor after repeatedly hitting them with a steel chair. The Legion of Doom retain the title belts due the rule that no titles can change hands on a countout.

Then finally, the Royal Rumble match itself for the WWF Championship. Prior to the bout, WWF President Jack Tunney addressed the crowd, saying may the best man win. 29 eliminations later he did.
Sid Justice sneaked up from behind to throw Hulk Hogan out. Hogan, who was still at ringside after being eliminated, grabbed Sid's arm and distracted him long enough for Flair to eliminate him to win the match and become the new WWF Champion. After the match, Sid and Hogan got into an argument in the ring and had to be separated by security.

How these stories continue are up to you...

The roster

ap6za0.jpg

2j3jq1g.jpg

Roster Credits
1 Hulk Hogan - Bhangraman & WolfgangJT
2 Ultimate Warrior - Tomcat13
3 Macho Man - Bhangraman
4 Roddy Piper - Kung fu
5 Ric Flair - Archer
6 Undertaker - oldschool
7 sgt slaughter - krad
8 yokozuna - rdk
9 sid justice - bernielomax
10 bret hart - iceman
11 Diesel - Bhangraman
12 razor - rdk
13 Shawn Michaels - iceman
14 Brutus Beefcake - KRad
15 lex luger - krad
16 jake roberts - jdbchurch
17 big bossman - Thenomodder
18 tatanka - krad
19 crush - oldschool
20 jim duggan - thenomodder
21 Honky Tonk Man - Jdbchurch
22 rick martel - thenomodder
23 papa shango - thenomodder
24 mr perfect - jdbcurch
25 kamala - krad
26 bam bam bigelow - thenomodder
27 skinner - krad
28 doink - thenomodder
29 brooklyn brawler - thenomodder
30 rick rude - jdbchurch
31 koko b ware - semtex
32 Tito Santana - thenomodder
33 marty jannetty - thenomodder
34 owen hart - Bhangraman
35 jim neidhart - thenomodder
36 The Mountie - thenomodder
37 Scott Steiner - Krad
38 Rick Steiner - Krad
39 hawk - jdbchurch
40 Animal -jdbchurch
41 ax -jdbchurch
42 smash - jdbchurch
43 earthquake - krad
44 Typhoon - krad
45 Knobbs - KRad
46 Sags - KRad
47 Butch -jdbchurch
48 Luke - jdbchurch
49 IRS - thenomodder
50 Ted dibiase - kung fu

Created Arenas

In Your House
King of The Ring
WWF mid 90s (with alt versions)
Survivor Series 92
Summer Slam 92
SNME
wrestlemania IX
Royal Rumble
The main event
WWF Challenge
Prime Time Wrestling
Superstars
Then Wrestlemania 6, 7, 8 & 10

Arenas are by Judders and DefDave

Universe Mode

2eaoysg.jpg

* Important Note * Due to a glitch that occurs when copying the save from console to another console/username. The paint tool file on this save is glitched and unfortunately no logos will appear. If you download any logos, once you quit the game and reload, they will be glitched and gone again.

You may be able to fix this by deleting the appropriate file (LOGOS.DAT) from the save file and then downloading the logos yourself in the game. As of yet, no one has tried this method so I can't confirm it works yet.

2prwbpf.jpg

The fastest way to find these logos are to search for 'Wrestling Challenge' and find a user named Yell and look for more from this creator. They have most of the files you need online.

Extra Images
2ds31co.jpg

16bgj10.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Coming soon.

* Huge thanks to the following.
The creators for the caws and permission to use them in this save.
Judders for his arenas and help with the save file and also creating a lot of additional renders for the roster
Everyone at 360Haven for their work on the mod tools and making this possible

Bloody hell, you can really rip apart this game now can't you! Those CAW picture's were always a bit disengaging.

not a 'mark' for that era, was born only a couple years prior so not for me, my brother was a big Warrior fan though so I have fond memories of him.

The WWE2K trailer of his is brilliant :D
YouTube - Ultimate Warrior returns as the WWE 2K14 pre-order bonus (Official)

Blasphemy!

Love the bit where he stiffs that guy right in the face with the box. haha

Fire pro R is ridiculously great. Such a shame they seem to have stopped making them

That's pretty cool all those edits and stuff.

Although I never really took to the WWE 13 storymode, I like last year's one a lot.

I've just actually traded it in over the weekend.

FD

Back
Top Bottom