World Tour

diego_robinho

Conference
13 May 2003
Manchester
Man Utd
ive reached mission 27 in the world tour its called: Dribble and Score if anyone has beaten this one please help because no matter how many times i dribble and score by dribbling the gk and scoring etc it doesnt count and its getting me pretty mad. i wish they would explain things better what excactly is the mission objective!!!! input appreciated.

im on that one with the 30m dribble, cant manage it though :( so you have to dribble 30m with one player and then scroe with him am i right? the mission descriptions are suche nonsense sometimes

i know which one your on about thats before this mission but your right you have to dribble 30 metres and score thats not to hard that one depending on what team you are, eg try it with your best player eg i did it with kaka whos class at running with the ball. good luck with it anyway.

I've had a few goes on this one too. Not cracked it just yet as the AI closes down very quickly.

I think I'm going to have to find a 10 year old to help me out, as they just hold down R1 and sprint all the way to the goal, right? ;)

I don't see a 30m dribble goal as a necessary skill in PES. I'd be looking to make a pass at the end of a dribble like this anyways....

has anybody completed this yet? im at a really difficult stage, its "dribble the keeper and score" - ive ran with messi, rounded the keeper and tapped in, ive done the feint to shoot round the keeper and scored, i mustve gone around him in circles and scored, but it is still not clearing the mission!

Anybody done it?

not that i did this (i´m just on level 10) ;-) but if you think the challenge is too hard and have to continue, why don´t you just select an easier difficulty on the main menue (before you start the challenge)?

i dont understand because it says dribble keeper and score like somebody said they have done it with Messi, by feinting and running etc i also have done every dribble possible past the keeper to score and still not complete, not only this but on top player i also put my keeper up front dummied the keeper and scored and still this wasnt it so anyone who completes it please let me know exactly what is required and PES makers, please explain things better in future!!!

Sorry to go off-topic here, but why the blimmin eck do they put a feature like this in the PS2 version but not the PS3 version?! Seems the wrong-way round!

Sorry to go off-topic here, but why the blimmin eck do they put a feature like this in the PS2 version but not the PS3 version?! Seems the wrong-way round!
It's also not in the xbox360 version. Really makes a lot of sense, hey? Thanks Nokami \\:o/

I'm playing a mission against classic germany where i have to score 3 goals...from HEADERS!!! :(

What teams are people using for this mode? I'm using England with an updated squad. So I can use Heskey and Crouch for challenges like this and Owen and Defoe for others where you need to be quicker. Good blend ;)

It's also not in the xbox360 version. Really makes a lot of sense, hey? Thanks Nokami \\:o/

What teams are people using for this mode? I'm using England with an updated squad. So I can use Heskey and Crouch for challenges like this and Owen and Defoe for others where you need to be quicker. Good blend ;)

I'm using barcelona...i'm on mission 49 (i think). The mission is to score with a sub player, forward, midfield and defender...aarrgghh!!

I'm using barcelona...i'm on mission 49 (i think). The mission is to score with a sub player, forward, midfield and defender...aarrgghh!!
I haven't got there yet but I think you could be cheeky and just put your defender up front and score like that? And same for the other positions.

Im stuck on getting 6 past classic argentina, any advice?
Play a very attacking formation? :)

I just completed the one where you have to win while letting the CPU team (AC Milan!!) have 10 shots.

I was just going to ask what level people are oing this on. I just starte and am trying on top player and still tying to get past the first one :)

im on that one with the 30m dribble, cant manage it though :( so you have to dribble 30m with one player and then scroe with him am i right? the mission descriptions are suche nonsense sometimes

I have the same question...

How i can pass this...??? and whatis the number of this test...?

See ya...
Polter2k

yes, you have to dribble 30m or more then score with him. i think that mission is not too hard in a counter attack with a speed player (Rooney-Ronaldo or Tevez ..ManUtd is my team :lol: )

yes, you have to dribble 30m or more then score with him. i think that mission is not too hard in a counter attack with a speed player (Rooney-Ronaldo or Tevez ..ManUtd is my team :lol: )

i did it at my first try (46m) with Del Piero, I'm reeeeeeally good at counters BTW

Back
Top Bottom