World Tour

Misson 90:
+ Match time: 10 mins(unchangable)
+ Level: Top Player
+ Opponent: England League Selection (All players in excellent condition for sure)
Start Status:
- From 2nd half
- Behind by 2
Clear Conditions:
- Victory by 4 goals or more
- 2 goals or more by substitutes
- Score with Starting player

When you have ball and attack in few minutes, 8 opponents players are ready in 16m50 area. Currently, my best result is 4-2 with 3 goals by substitute.

yes, you have to dribble 30m or more then score with him. i think that mission is not too hard in a counter attack with a speed player (Rooney-Ronaldo or Tevez ..ManUtd is my team :lol: )

Ahh txhs... i try this...!!!

see you later!!!

Thxs
Polter2k
:D

i'm currently on mission 47 where u have to score from a CK/FK (penalties do not count)..
I'm wondering: do you have to score FROM the CK or you can cross the ball and tap it into the goal?
I've tried this challenge like 6 or 7 times (it is against Classic Holland) and they haver NEVER conceded a FK (closer than 35m!),so I haven't been able to try to score from a FK give it a try..
I'm playing on TopPlayer BTW

My guess is that if it says 'CK' then it wants you to cross it directly to the scorer from either a corner or free kick. Take lots of shots from slightly wider positions and you should get a few corners which are usually a good chance to score from. It's very hard to cross a free kick in as an assist. Good luck!

nhukieu can probably advise better. But it looks like he needs all the luck he can get!

:lol:
i scored on 2nd freekick at 2nd try.

:lol:

Now i'm at mission 49, score with a striker, a midfielder and a defender..
Would it work if i use a defender as a striker?
i mean, Zebina/chiellini/Zebina.. playing Iaquinta's position?

BTW. scoring from PK does not count either =/

i cleared that mission with Saha.
so, now youre on mission 50 ? a half of the way :)

Last edited:
that's right, just cleared mission 50..
(it took me +29hrs!!!)

BTW I'm making a FAQ as I'm advancing through WorldTour

hi everyone i am in mission 27 ''dribble the gk and score'' what ecxacly u have to do?please detail help

I was just going to ask what level people are oing this on. I just starte and am trying on top player and still tying to get past the first one :)

i cant even get passed mission 2 on ametuer on the PSP..

it is quite a tough game..

Back
Top Bottom