1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

World Tour

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by diego_robinho, 1 November 2007.

1. diego_robinho

diego_robinho Conference

13 May 2003
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    ive reached mission 27 in the world tour its called: Dribble and Score if anyone has beaten this one please help because no matter how many times i dribble and score by dribbling the gk and scoring etc it doesnt count and its getting me pretty mad. i wish they would explain things better what excactly is the mission objective!!!! input appreciated.

2. elburro

elburro Non-League

27 April 2003
    vienna
    im on that one with the 30m dribble, cant manage it though :( so you have to dribble 30m with one player and then scroe with him am i right? the mission descriptions are suche nonsense sometimes

3. diego_robinho

diego_robinho Conference

13 May 2003
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    i know which one your on about thats before this mission but your right you have to dribble 30 metres and score thats not to hard that one depending on what team you are, eg try it with your best player eg i did it with kaka whos class at running with the ball. good luck with it anyway.

4. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    I've had a few goes on this one too. Not cracked it just yet as the AI closes down very quickly.

I think I'm going to have to find a 10 year old to help me out, as they just hold down R1 and sprint all the way to the goal, right? ;)

I don't see a 30m dribble goal as a necessary skill in PES. I'd be looking to make a pass at the end of a dribble like this anyways....

5. roofio86

roofio86 League 1

25 September 2003
    What game is "world tour" in?

6. elburro

elburro Non-League

27 April 2003
    vienna
    the ps2 version of pes2008

7. addy13

addy13 Non-League

14 August 2006
    has anybody completed this yet? im at a really difficult stage, its "dribble the keeper and score" - ive ran with messi, rounded the keeper and tapped in, ive done the feint to shoot round the keeper and scored, i mustve gone around him in circles and scored, but it is still not clearing the mission!

Anybody done it?

8. mr5973

mr5973 League 2

25 April 2002
    Vienna, Austria
    England
    not that i did this (i´m just on level 10) ;-) but if you think the challenge is too hard and have to continue, why don´t you just select an easier difficulty on the main menue (before you start the challenge)?

9. XCristiano1992

XCristiano1992 DFL OF for PES17 PS4

27 August 2005
    Stuttgart, Germany
    FC Bayern
    ive reached mission 47 what shoul i do

10. mr5973

mr5973 League 2

25 April 2002
    Vienna, Austria
    England
    go for mission 48 ;-)

what does it say you have to do?

11. mr5973

mr5973 League 2

25 April 2002
    Vienna, Austria
    England
    i checked in my solution book: in mission 47 you have to score from standards (corner, penalties, freekicks) AND finish the game two goals up!

12. diego_robinho

diego_robinho Conference

13 May 2003
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    i dont understand because it says dribble keeper and score like somebody said they have done it with Messi, by feinting and running etc i also have done every dribble possible past the keeper to score and still not complete, not only this but on top player i also put my keeper up front dummied the keeper and scored and still this wasnt it so anyone who completes it please let me know exactly what is required and PES makers, please explain things better in future!!!

13. Aboutreika18

Aboutreika18 Too Black, Too Strong

5 September 2006
    You've got to dribble the ball into the goal and score. ;)

14. Nick82

Nick82 Non-League

26 January 2007
    Sorry to go off-topic here, but why the blimmin eck do they put a feature like this in the PS2 version but not the PS3 version?! Seems the wrong-way round!

15. diego_robinho

diego_robinho Conference

13 May 2003
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    i can vouch for the person who said run into the goal with the ball coz ive completed that mission now thanks for that!!!

16. andym10

andym10 Non-League

30 December 2006
    walk in net

17. fadez

fadez Non-League

30 October 2007
    I'm playing a mission against classic germany where i have to score 3 goals...from HEADERS!!! :(

18. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    It's also not in the xbox360 version. Really makes a lot of sense, hey? Thanks Nokami \\:o/

What teams are people using for this mode? I'm using England with an updated squad. So I can use Heskey and Crouch for challenges like this and Owen and Defoe for others where you need to be quicker. Good blend ;)

19. fadez

fadez Non-League

30 October 2007
    I'm using barcelona...i'm on mission 49 (i think). The mission is to score with a sub player, forward, midfield and defender...aarrgghh!!

20. RobbieFowler

RobbieFowler Non-League

25 January 2008
    Liverpool
    Im stuck on getting 6 past classic argentina, any advice?

21. gjj2828

gjj2828 icefirefox

20 January 2008
    Shanghai-China
    Inter
    Thanks for playing World Tour.
    Just enjoying it.

22. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    I haven't got there yet but I think you could be cheeky and just put your defender up front and score like that? And same for the other positions.

Play a very attacking formation? :)

I just completed the one where you have to win while letting the CPU team (AC Milan!!) have 10 shots.

23. nhukieu

nhukieu PES/WE Vietnamizer

4 February 2007
    Vietnam
    Manchester United
    Does anyone pass Mission 90 ?

24. ApoKalypse

ApoKalypse Man Utd

22 December 2007
    Malaysia
    Manchester United
    i dunno m8....:(

25. nhukieu

4 February 2007
    Vietnam
    Manchester United
    i think it is unbeatable mission in Top Player level :(

26. ezio

ezio League 2

6 August 2003
    New Jersey
    AS Roma
    I was just going to ask what level people are oing this on. I just starte and am trying on top player and still tying to get past the first one :)

27. Polter2k_2k8

Polter2k_2k8 League 1

10 February 2008
    I have the same question...

How i can pass this...??? and whatis the number of this test...?

See ya...
    Polter2k

28. nhukieu

4 February 2007
    Vietnam
    Manchester United
    yes, you have to dribble 30m or more then score with him. i think that mission is not too hard in a counter attack with a speed player (Rooney-Ronaldo or Tevez ..ManUtd is my team :lol: )

29. sonoman

sonoman Premiership

13 November 2003
    México
    Mexico / Türkiye
    i did it at my first try (46m) with Del Piero, I'm reeeeeeally good at counters BTW

30. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Not got there yet but what do you have to do?
    We can theorise with you ;)