World Cup 2010 - Germany Thread - Auf geht's !

It's clowns like Alan Hansen though that "should" know better...

Every tournament he spouts the same old drivel..

"The Germans are average" "There suspect at the back" "Man for Man i wouldn't swap a England player" I know the BBC employ you Alan but FFS get real. What does that whooping make England?

Every major tournament this "average" team always go further than England...Why??!

Its not only for Germany, he seems to do it for every other rival nation. Its so annoying to watch.

Hansen's Scottish as well that's the worst bit. The lot of them, ITV as well, totally ignorant towards the rest of the world and even their views on English football is warped.

I've heard Shearer say at least twice this tournament "What the hell do we know about football?" after the studio's prematch prediction had gone totally tits up.

You fucking said it Alan you dull prick.

Kobe said at Marca he's supporting Spain because of his friend Gasol. Now I'm confused. After all, what team does he support?

Basketball ? What the hell is that ? :D
Who cares what a basketballer tell us about football, as you see they tell Nonsense ;)

I think Kobe wants Bryant to win the WC.

Actually, if he played football he would be shooting 20 times at goal per match, from any distance. But he would end up scoring some every match, too.

Basketball ? What the hell is that ? :D
Who cares what a basketballer tell us about football, as you see they tell Nonsense ;)

an sight to kobe family while they lived in Italy Father supported (Inter) Kobe (AC Milan) -favorite player Marco Basten his sister(Juve) so he was very conflicted

Schweinsteige : "They sit together(argie fans), in spite of the fact those are not their proper seats, and stop other spectators with the correct tickets from enjoying the game."

how does he know that :LOL: he really digs deep about the Agries I think he`s spot on Agrie bashing

I watched that press conference start to finish, and half of the stuff was either not said at all or way less "direct". He has a point about their lack of respect, though. Maradonas statements about whatever opponent they are facing are shameful, if you ask me.

Dont know if u will be able to beat Spain but for me u are the champions of this tournament after beating Argentina 4-0 today...Really well done,u must be proud of this team very much...

FUCK YEAH!!!!

I can't believe it. 4:1 against England, 4:0 against Argentina. Full distance World Cup assured - AGAIN.
I don't know, maybe it's something in their daily meals, like Super-Strength or something. :D :D

Ah, hell ... dunno what to write, I'm just so very, very proud of this team of talented young footballers.
Games like these will never be forgotten! :)

On a sad note: No Müller for the semi final ... got his second yellow for NOTHING! :(

Back
Top Bottom