Wipeout HD - PS3

It was, what error message are you getting Blaccat?

2yozdpu.jpg

That's weird, I had no problems online yesterday.

Eurogamer said:
Sony has unveiled an expansion pack for WipEout HD on PlayStation 3 called Fury.

Inside are eight new tracks, 13 new ships and three new game modes - two of which can be played online. We're also getting new trophies, a re-styled front-end and better multiplayer functionality.

Sony wouldn't cough up much more than that, but did say the expansion will be at E3 this week, as will literally everything else in the world.

Head over to the US PlayStation blog for a quartet of screenshots.
Source

Eurogamer said:
Sony has announced that WipEout HD expansion Fury will be here this Thursday and cost GBP 7.99 / EUR 9.99.

Inside are three new race types - Eliminator, Zone Battle and Detonator - plus 12 tracks, 13 new ships, six new music tracks, a redesigned menu system and a new campaign as well as Trophies to win. There are more ranks to climb through online, too.

Arriving tomorrow will be a free WipEout HD update that adds new features and tweaks, such as a redesigned ship and track select screen.

There's more about the new modes, plus pictures, on the official European PlayStation blog.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/wipeout-hd-fury-here-on-thursday

I really enjoyed the HD version when that came out... hmmm 12 new tracks and 13 ships. now that sounds like a decent enough pack to make the game feel fresh again.

It remains the only bit of online gaming I've completed on the PS3 and that was about half an hour. :) Think I'll pick this up. I picked up a headset too, which has so far successfully charged quite a few times.

Result!

I may actually have solved my connection issues to PSN now too, it only took an unrelated switch of Broadband provider, but it seems to be smoother sailing these days and no dodgy errors yet. :D

If people are gonna start playing this again, I'd definately be up for some races. And Mart... with a headset... Online?!:SHOCK:

The Fury expansion pack is now available, downloading it now as I type. Should be good, £7.99 is not a bad price considering for some other games you're paying about a quid less for some really farty small DLC.

Firmwire update 2.8, was to fix that error after the update i was able to go online.

Fury pack
58% downloading....

just wondering which view you guys all play on?

i take it NOBODY plays inside the ship, but do people prefer the closer view or the further away view?

Take some pictures.

Never knew you could upload direct to Tinypic from the PS3 browser

Facing oncoming traffic and blast them :BOP:
2mpfqd0.jpg

So many colours! I'll get the add on later down the line.

I played the game today for the first time in a while and it felt so weird, I had no rhythm at all. I had to turn on Pilot Assist at one point to ease me back into it.

Back
Top Bottom