Winning Eleven Online (PES6 HD)

:CONFUSE: What is that ?? is it installer , original installer file of Beta ??? Is it ?? Or you just donwload the game from my links and just make it in one installer exe with winrar or .. some other software !? I need to know ...

It's the thing you posted, but in 1 installer. No need to download over 12 files. Installed fine. Working fine. Shame that you can only do training, gets boring pretty quick. ;)

Maybe vs AI and other teams it would be better, but not impressed in the slightest yet.

:CONFUSE: What is that ?? is it installer , original installer file of Beta ??? Is it ?? Or you just donwload the game from my links and just make it in one installer exe with winrar or .. some other software !? I need to know ...

The answer is:

It's the thing you posted, but in 1 installer. No need to download over 12 files. Installed fine. Working fine.

Everything is true, that's just my own automatic installer of beta version Winning Eleven Online that was built with Inno Setup.
In our russian soccer site forum, where i was created topic about this game i gave all links to your topic, so don't be afraid of anything.
Installer don't contain anything except of files of beta version, no any viruses or ads.

You can't. As has been said times and times and times again.

You need Korean Social Security Number and Korean IP to play it (and trust me proxy servers are shit and obtaining the first one is almost mission impossible ;)).

Better wait till KONAMI releases that one to Worldwide public and it doesn't end up as Korean exclusive (and that did happen with Winning Eleven series, sadly :().

You can't. As has been said times and times and times again.

You need Korean Social Security Number and Korean IP to play it (and trust me proxy servers are shit and obtaining the first one is almost mission impossible ;)).

Better wait till KONAMI releases that one to Worldwide public and it doesn't end up as Korean exclusive (and that did happen with Winning Eleven series, sadly :().
Nobody can play online now !! Even Korean... servers are OFF, the first beta season is over . Secound close or open beta will be next month

So far I am liking what I am seeing, except that the auto cursor change is killing me. Anybody knows how to set it to manual?

cheers :)

Still there is no date for the 2nd CBT yet. The online service is scheduled to move from Hangame to Naver Sports within couple of days. The CBT date will be posted soon though.

i played game but after then the ball disappeared in training.

is there any solution for this?

my all directx, vga card and c++2008 are updated.

OK.. the start game button now is there... have download too .. but i cant log in with my account where i was made for other site.. i try to make account and for this one, the new site but now they want Korean phone number :X
What is goin on with WEO ? Is it active now ? Why there is start game button , why is there Download button ..

Last edited:
I like the idea of this game. Pes6 was most succesful(and most fun to me as well) konami football game and its like upgraded version of it with new graphics and some new dribble moves. Can't speak for korea, but atleast in europe, north africa, latin america there would be many pes fans willing to play this game.

More i play the training mode the more i think that this is how pes trainsition to newer gen should've look like. No breaking the stuff that worked and just adding some new moves/animations + fixing bugs.

Agree with TheTud. Konami should release some discs in Europe at least, to see if it will be successful, so they would know if they have to continue or to stop producing the game.

OK.. the start game button now is there... have download too .. but i cant log in with my account where i was made for other site.. i try to make account and for this one, the new site but now they want Korean phone number :X
What is goin on with WEO ? Is it active now ? Why there is start game button , why is there Download button ..

They are recruiting 2nd beta testers right now. CBT is scheduled to take place 30 OCT - 5 NOV (Korean time). Those buttons are not activated yet.

i would pay money for this only so they coud release it like full game so i can buy it later,looks realy good for all pes 6 lovers,like dream come true

Back
Top Bottom