Winning Eleven Online (PES6 HD)

It's a bit depressing that after playing a decent amount of PES 2013 and FIFA 13, Winning Eleven Online seems like the game I'd rather be playing.

The Open Beta is scheduled to start on 27 December in South Korea. The game is available to download on the website at this moment.

So, deadie , open beta is on ! Are you try to play it ?

Yes, I am playing it now. The game is heavily criticized for outdated engine and graphic quality after launching but I like the way it is. Although the control is not as tight as PES 6, I much prefer this over next-gen version. If I want to play the latest version, I can play it on console so this is the good alternative when I want to play old PES. They also launched Fifa Online 3 here based on Fifa 11 engine that has better graphics and more users so the two games are head to head right now.

Last edited:
Yes, I am playing it now. The game is heavily criticized for outdated engine and graphic quality after launching but I like the way it is. Although the control is not as tight as PES 6, I much prefer this over next-gen version. If I want to play the latest version, I can play it on console so this is the good alternative when I want to play old PES. They also launched Fifa Online 3 here based on Fifa 11 engine that has better graphics and more users so the two games are head to head right now.

Its sounds good ! Is there 2vs2 or more, like.. 4 vs 4 co-op game ? If yes, is it only exhibitions , or has some league for co-op play ?

When will be released the final version - it is looking amazing, im waiting for something like that from PES 6 :)

Last edited:

deadie can you giv scoreboard files becouse this scoreboard for wining eleven look good :COOL:

Hey guys! is there anything new about the game development? will we have a chance in this life to play this game with all modes that a normal football game has?

No, you can download it but you need to register with Korean cell phone in order to play.

I found it recently and i think that is AWESOME.
Is it possible that you released a "world version"? If you share the game, the comunnity can update the players and the teams constantly

The download speed on hangame site is awful.
50KB max/sec , oh god.This will took a day until finish.
Anyway, why reddwarf stopped working on this?

Because I can't/won't work on it alone.
The first beta had a hidden debugging server included, which could be enabled.
But for this version I got no packets to work with and South Korean account creation has become pretty strict.
For anyone starting to work on this, have a look at servers for other games from Hangame and Ijji.

Some of you can upload the game somewhere so i can download the full content of the game? I asking because i have tried to download from hangame and just 720 mb downloaded and after that connection was closed.Reddwarf, can you upload the files somewhere, or somebody else? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom