Winning Eleven Online (PES6 HD)

I really want to look at this, is there someone who can post a good link from where can i download without any issues? Everyone want a server to play at but when something minor like this is requested nobody jumps to help.

Last edited:
TheUnknown . I download it from the same link you are complaining of.
and although my net speed is just 1Mb but I could download it with IDM in couple nights all you have to do is right click on your download link in IDM menu then pick resume download and it will restart from where it stopped.
Sry for my bad English :D

sanchyro, my internet connection is much better than yours (like 60mb) but the download process was unsuccessful.Maybe I will try again latter.
And yeah, i have used a download manager to download.

Last edited:
thank u a lot reddwarf
I really wish that I was able to help you because this game is really great and it is almost mixed between pes6/we10 Game-play.
Don't know why Konami keep this game available only in South Korea :(
Really Shame on them

Someone figured out how to run this game? The WEO.exe located at 'EXE' folder is not running.I am running windows 7 but, I think that can't cause this.The game even don't open a windows or something like nothing happens.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly from the beta, it globally worked like this.
1)You first login with your hangame account on their website.
2)It will then provide an activex button with has some parameters for the launcher.
3)Launcher is called which in turn calls WEO.exe passing those parameters.
4)WEO.exe will first check if those parameters are correct and will contact the hangame server to confirm.

So, no, without some modifications, it's not possible to just start WEO.exe

Thanks, reddwarf i have thinking at that too.
I have created one account on hangame, but now if i press the activex play button it's redirection on naver and there you have to put the real name and the security social number or the i-pin and that can't be collected from nowhere.
Every site on korea on the signup page is asking for this crappy stuff.

Last edited:
thank u a lot reddwarf
I really wish that I was able to help you because this game is really great and it is almost mixed between pes6/we10 Game-play.
Don't know why Konami keep this game available only in South Korea :(
Really Shame on them
this game isn't by Konami

Maybe those handgame folks should make pes 2014 too, as i enjoyed training mode of this game more than whole package of pes 2013.

i guess they gave a try to see how does it "sell" in small region, well its free but how many people sign up then if its a good amount of number probably they will release it worldwide for money

but only we just need these hd files somehow for pes6 :D if that even possible anyone saw the file structure?

hello guys....

i have download and play WEO in my pc....

its perfect....is like pes6 with HD graphics and more moves,scripts and is better with more better gk,better AI,better ball physics...

Tell me where you want to put for download it or its better to make it torrent?

Torrent please, but you did play the full game or just a kind of beta demo?

The game become to fox engine aka pes 2015 shitness . Trust me , you do not need it ! If you want old , first version (and better one)... witch redwarff hack it (just a training mode) , i need to re-uploaded , or just ask google ,you can find it somewhere surely.

Last edited:
The game become to fox engine aka pes 2015 shitness . Trust me , you do not need it ! If you want old , first version (and better one)... witch redwarff hack it (just a training mode) , i need to re-uploaded , or just ask google ,you can find it somewhere surely.

Did you read what gotzy said?

Back
Top Bottom