Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

Can anyone please post the Bahraini Ala'a Hubail's stats from the WE shop?
He will be the player with this flag:

bahrain-flag-small.gif

And make sure it red and not purple, because purple is Qatar, and red is Bahrain

Juninho Pe.
99 FK Accuracy
92 Curling

Yirdirim
84 FK Accuracy
94 Curling

Van Hooijdonk
97 FK Accuracy
90 Curling

Beckham
97 FK Accuracy
98 Curling

Last edited:
rvcruz said:
yes, i watched him last year... never seen him make a good cross.
ive seen him in brazil squad too, and in my opinion, cicinho is much better

Then how did he end the best Right back in the season with most assists ? :lol: :lmao:

Ya, I am Underrated :( :( .. 80 In Body Balance ?? :-s
Sheva Speed is OK in the game .. But Shooting, Heading and Balance need more IMO !!

C'mon guys, we need a new fix of stats :) How about Van Nistelrooy, Essien, Joaquin, Vicente or Mahmadou Diarra? SWP perhaps? Rio Ferdinand?Gattusso? Please guys :)

I have posted those that i have, which have been sent to me from a friend. Now i think it is only fair that those who have the game should honour some of my requests :D

CR7 said:
I have posted those that i have, which have been sent to me from a friend. Now i think it is only fair that those who have the game should honour some of my requests :D

Well spoken! There are so many people here with WE9, but none seems to be posting stats/appearances.

Hey, can you post Totti's star attributes....along with Curci(Romas Keeper).

I was just curious about the STAR ability he has..also the rest like Technique and such.but For Curci id just like his normal stats...its all good either way, but if someone has the time id like to see it.

Aquilani Mexes and De Rossi is appreciated...ive edited them in my we8 game since i dont have the new one yet.

Chivu, Cerci(not Curci) would be good.

Dont want to open up a new thread but since ive already posted ill ask in here.

Is there a page where i can see the squad lists of the new game...id like to know what players are included in the Roma team...what youth players basically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please can someone post a pic of Joao Moutinho (Sporting)?

Thanks!

rvcruz said:
shevchenko, i think you are a little underrated too. 86 speed, and 80 body balance?

I just got the game .. Sheva has 90 is Body Balance .. His stats looks ok :)

You scared me !! :)

Now it's about time some other people who have the game posted some, seing as i don't even have it!

Shevchenko 7 said:
I just got the game .. Sheva has 90 is Body Balance .. His stats looks ok :)

You scared me !! :)

You can see that just by looking at his stats a few pages back. Now, for some screenshots please!

Thanks CR7! Nice to see Defoe has his proper face. Would it be possible to post Keane's stats so that I can see how they compare? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom