Whistle's Kits by internal editor

At the minute u r a great editor but to really become a editing legend/god u need 2 post the grid for the Wolves sponser (chaucer), if u do this then in my eyes u can be worshipped.

gc2004uk said:
i dont think whistle is that good his strips are old lots of them about 2 years old he uses the pc and patches the game for some of them if you want a real editor then go here http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16526&page=5&pp=30 this shows you some grid and they are done in game editor the guy is one of the best

Did you see my PES4 thread?? I didn't use pc and patches, you mean danny and someone else, I think they are great too, but don't insult my works, GUY! and tell me where did you find patching on my game?

Last edited:
yea the fact remains whistle, dannyboy, (and possibly myself) are all good at the editing, if you dislike whistles kits then keep it to yourself and dont post on his thread. if whistle is so bad lets see your kits which you have designed?

gc2004uk said:
i dont think whistle is that good his strips are old lots of them about 2 years old he uses the pc and patches the game for some of them if you want a real editor then go here http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16526&page=5&pp=30 this shows you some grid and they are done in game editor the guy is one of the best

When you can start editing near perfect strips, then you can complain, but give the guy a break for christ sake.

rofl my strips are way better you guys dont know how easy it is you make it out like the guys who do it are gods but its actually easy as piss

and one more thing you cant even see any of whistles pics so how do you know they are near perfect mines are perfect so shut it

They had seen them before the host site get down!

Ok, no bullshit anymore, you said your kits look perfect, just show us how good & easy you could do, but please do it in a new thread, don't floodng my topic with all your useless point.

Whistle said:
They had seen them before the host site get down!

Ok, no bullshit anymore, you said your kits look perfect, just show us how good & easy you could do, but please do it in a new thread, don't floodng my topic with all your useless point.

make some kits for german league and give me and step by step guide plzz because i am an newby

whistle, i think this guide is great, but somehow i can`t see the images of the badges, the appear only as a small red "x", any help plz?, do i have to download some software?

Back
Top Bottom