What Flavour Crisps........

What flavour Crisps, Does your Penis smell like?

• Total voters
I have no fucking idea what it smells like. I could use some help to figure that out though... :whistle:

My vote goes to Other then.

You should be more intouch with your body Miguel.

I think it was Aristotle that once said (Correct me if I'm wrong);

"A Mans 'Floppy 'n' Hard' is at one with its Master - Only when the smell of its neglect is accepted and recognised"

I know you will all take that in - Some Powerful words there.

Spread the word Bobby!! The Almighty didn't give you these powers for nothing my son, use them well..

You've just taught me a lesson Bobby, thank you very much and keep up the fantastic work you've done spreading the word.

Booyaa!! :BY:

Only 6 votes thats terrible - I suppose I will wait till tomrrow. People need to get back from work I guess.

Also those who haven't smelled their ones before - might need a bit of extra time not to wash it for a day or so.

BREAKING NEWS...

After consulting my wife...definitely prawn, but she insists without cocktail (she does not like whisky)and also very, very fresh prawns...

Conclusion: seafresh prawns...

BREAKING NEWS...

After consulting my wife...definitely prawn, but she insists without cocktail (she does not like whisky)and also very, very fresh prawns...

Conclusion: seafresh prawns...

Good man - put your vote down. Will have to be other then. :)

Good man - put your vote down. Will have to be other then. :)

Sorry but i never vote "other".
That's principal and has nothing to do with my penis and whatever flavour he (i would like my penis to be female...) has or hasn't.
I think it's a violation of my willy's rights that his flavour should be categorized under "other"...

oh and before you ask, my wife agrees...Free Willy !!!!

Sorry but i never vote "other".
That's principal and has nothing to do with my penis and whatever flavour he (i would like my penis to be female...) has or hasn't.
I think it's a violation of my willy's rights that his flavour should be categorized under "other"...

oh and before you ask, my wife agrees...Free Willy !!!!

Although I Disagree - I respect what you say.

If you haven't got your principles, what have you got? (Out of control schools mainly ;)) )

Thank you very much my friend (if you allow me this freedom)i certainly appreciate the respect you have for other people's opinion even if you disagree with it (which i in my turn respect too).

I cant define my odour. But it ain't too nice if left for long.

After a long day, where I've worked up a bit of a sweat.. ok a lot of a sweat.. the bit where my balls joins my leg fucking reeks beyond belief.
It's disgusting, but if you smell it, there's something good about it.

Strange.

I cant define my odour. But it ain't too nice if left for long.

After a long day, where I've worked up a bit of a sweat.. ok a lot of a sweat.. the bit where my balls joins my leg fucking reeks beyond belief.
It's disgusting, but if you smell it, there's something good about it.

Strange.

That bits called a 'Gooch' isn't it? I'm sure it is.

We should do a TopGun like sketch and I could play a smelly Prawn Cocktail Tom Cruise like person and you could be 'Gooch' the guy from ER.....Instead of Goose..........It would be Hilarious :DD

I dont really know what you're talking about but it sounds good so I'm in!

I thought the gooch was the bit between your balls and your arse? I mean the angle where side of the sack meets thigh. The bit that no matter what you try, will never dry properly after you've had a shower.

I dont really know what you're talking about but it sounds good so I'm in!

I thought the gooch was the bit between your balls and your arse? I mean the angle where side of the sack meets thigh. The bit that no matter what you try, will never dry properly after you've had a shower.

THe bit between the sack and the arse is what I was talking about.

God knows what your talking about - Thats weird - You should see a doctor.

:LOL:

One day my friend, I hope you suffer from a blocked sweat gland in that very area causing severe discomfort.

:coolpink:

:DDI usually do it with my nose. Just lift the bugger up, hang 'em over my shoulder and smell 'em

Most of the time mine is like Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, however after a long day at work, they tend to go all Monster Munch Pickled Onion, which is quite a joy for all the household.

:DDI usually do it with my nose. Just lift the bugger up, hang 'em over my shoulder and smell 'em

LOL..............very good.

Hmmmmm, can't decide....................smells of no crisps I've tried.

If it smelled of the old Tudor Gammon crips, I'd never wash it again.

FD

Back
Top Bottom