What Flavour Crisps........

What flavour Crisps, Does your Penis smell like?

• Total voters

BobbyBox

WING NUT!
10 October 2003
Arsenal
.....Does your Penis smell like when you don't wash it for a couple of days?

Yes it's that age old question, that is on everybodies lips (Yuck!!!)

I find when I don't wash the 'Little Gentleman' for a while he has the exact smell of Prawn Cocktail Crisps!!

So tell me what flavour Crisps - your penis smells like when you fail to Bath the Man Meat.

If other, please state which Crisps - Or if not Crisps, what else does it smell like.

Also if you haven't got a clue - then do not wash him for a while and then report back to me.

Thanks for your input :DD

You forgot to list the "exotic" flavors such as paprika ( very common over here), Chili pepper and others. I want them included in the poll!!!

Don't think I can change it? - Just say other and then state it in a post :))

I try to wash the little general on a daily basis, but it has come to my intention that when I worked up a sweat, it smells rather iffy. Can't define it, so I voted for other.

PS: BobbyBOOYAABox for President ( or Queen )

I try to wash the little general on a daily basis, but it has come to my intention that when I worked up a sweat, it smells rather iffy. Can't define it, so I voted for other.

PS: BobbyBOOYAABox for President ( or Queen )

YEE HAA!!! my first Vote - You will go to Heaven FreMM.....you surely will :DD

I shouldn't know because i can't smell anymore...the fact that the litle general has lost a part of his army due to cancer may have an influence on the smell...i'd go for something goat cheesy with a touch of garlic ...but that's an educated guess...i'll ask my wife this evening...

I shouldn't know because i can't smell anymore...the fact that the litle general has lost a part of his army due to cancer may have an influence on the smell...i'd go for something goat cheesy with a touch of garlic ...but that's an educated guess...i'll ask my wife this evening...

Sorry to hear that mate - glad you beat it though :)) - but thanks for your input. Don't forget to let us know what the wife said ;)) and don't forget to vote!

Gerd, I think it is absolutely astonishing that you counter such a horrid illness as cancer with a very witty remark on a ( possibly for you ) sensitive subject. You truly have my deepest respect. Absolutely world class:applaud::applaud::applaud:

41 views of this thread and only 18 replies - Oh everybody wants to vote on actual crisps, But when it comes to more important stuff - More Hard Hitting topics they shy away!!!

Typical! :ROLL:

C'mon peeps let go of the "Taboo atmosphere" and start votin'...We ain't got no secrets for each other do we now?

Are there fish-flavoured crisps? It would have to be fish or salt-and-vinegar.

God I hope my dad doesn't decide to start reading this forum.

I have no fucking idea what it smells like. I could use some help to figure that out though... :whistle:

My vote goes to Other then.

Back
Top Bottom