What Flavour Crisps........

What flavour Crisps, Does your Penis smell like?

• Total voters
LOL..............very good.

Hmmmmm, can't decide....................smells of no crisps I've tried.

If it smelled of the old Tudor Gammon crips, I'd never wash it again.

FD

Good man - I sometimes leave my penis smelly as I like Prawn Cocktail crisps.

Thank you all for your input into this - I am sending in a report of my findings to No. 10 Downing street.

I think its quite important research - You never know I could get a Nobel prize out of it. If I do I will give a mention to everybody that took part. Especially FreMM - that supported me from start :DD

Who do you think you are? Bloody Jamie Oliver?

He tries to sort out school dinners and you just want a good sniff of other blokes bollocks.

Nice one Bobby, nice one. I bet Gordon can't wait for your report.

I like fanny flavoured crisps.

In other words, Pickled Onion.

You try telling my missus that!

1ug.jpg

Sorry to revive an old topic but mine usually smells like coffee. I felt embarrassed saying it at first, but this morning has confirmed it. It really does. Perhaps I drink too much coffee?

Got to say, I love it though. Makes you wonder what they put in our coffee.

Sorry to revive an old topic but mine usually smells like coffee. I felt embarrassed saying it at first, but this morning has confirmed it. It really does. Perhaps I drink too much coffee?

Got to say, I love it though. Makes you wonder what they put in our coffee.

No wonder your girlfriend cant sleep.

On a lighter note mine smells great any any woman or goat would love to put it in there mouth.

Salt & Vinegar minge then. :lol:

That's after like 3 days though, and I usually bath/shower everyday, only time I didn't was when I was poorly the other week. Christ, chuff you winter tummy bug.

I don't like it when women insist on being absolutely clean all of the time, as soon as there's a bead of sweat on my missus's head she's in the shower. There's nothing wrong with a waft of salt and vinegar now and then, it's not like we're eating out every single night.

WAIT, DIRTY MIND! I mean it's alright to smell that, get the urge for a packet of crisps and then eat some because it's not like it's always going to ruin your meal, you're not going to go out for a meal every night! YOU DIRTY MINDED PERSON! SHAME ON YOU! SHAME!!

Seriously though, I hate breathing next to a woman and inhaling a lung full of deodorant. It's nasty and it burns. Just smell normal, you freak.

Last edited:
Salt & Vinegar minge then. :lol:
I'm beginning to realise you must have a different smell for each Evo member, as it was Prawn Cocktail and also Smokin Hot recently but never bloody S & V :((

JB, I've not showered in a day, wanna fuck?

db-goof.jpg

Sorry Proxi, you're not my type. I don't do PS3-only guys. I'm not that desperate. Maybe in a couple of years.

Doesn't the fact I have a Wii mean BobbyBox has to wait? I mean christ almighty we could do each other wirelessly you frigid bastard.

Doesn't the fact I have a Wii mean BobbyBox has to wait? I mean christ almighty we could do each other wirelessly you frigid bastard.

You can Wii Wii Wii all the way home little Piggy........JB is all mine!!!

Sorry to go back on topic guys...

Yeah so anyway, lately I've noticed that when I get a bit hot and sweaty, the normal smell has taken a strange turn for the worse!

It doesn't smell like standard BO, it's got this weird smell to it. I cant put my finger on what it's like, all I can think of is it being like a bakery smell. But it's not as nice as freshly baked bread (what is?), it's just strange.

Anyway, I dont like it and would prefer normal sweat. Anyone else ever had this problem?

Sounds like mine, bakery/coffee is kind of similar. I love it, makes me want some coffee. It's like sitting in Starbucks.

Back
Top Bottom