WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

Yea I think i played you, you are Luk right?
Oh, you're satnik!

Then yes, I guess we did play eachother ;)

did you beat him? i got my ass handed to me by him :CONFUSE:
;)

Is anyone else having problems with Kitserver? For some reason even though I've installed the patch correctly, not all of the teams kits seem to be working. I have a very limited understanding of how Kitserver works but I'm pretty sure all the kits are in Kitserver, they just aren't working properly in the game.

For example, most of the teams just have solid black shirts, socks, and shorts. Some teams (Chelsea and Arsenal for example) have the kit from the base game, and some teams' kits (Fiorentina for example) are working perfectly. I've tried reinstalling both WE9LE and the patch, and reattaching kitserver. Any ideas?
This is really strange issue, and first time I hear something like that. If you didn't say you tried to reinstalled it, I'd say that most likely you didn't extract the patch correctly, and some kits are missing.

If you're sure it's like that, I advise you to write about your problem at weplaywe.pl. Maybe somebody had already a problem like you when they first installed the game.

no mate, i got my arse handed to me too.
I was lucky.

;);)

Playstation Network mate. I play in an online community called PEEL, Pro Evo Elite Leagues, no big teams, no cutbacks, no whoring and no last man tackles. The home of REAL football.

Playstation Network mate. I play in an online community called PEEL, Pro Evo Elite Leagues
I see...

Well, it's great you're promoting the game.

no big teams, no cutbacks, no whoring and no last man tackles. The home of REAL football.
Well, if you have to make set of rules to make the game fair... that should be a tip if the game is realistic or not ;)

What games do you guys play there? PEs6 and pes2011 probably. I got it right?

When we play in WE9LE, we can pick any team we want, even the best ones, and still the matches are realistic.

Also, WE9LE has no bugs that affect game like that, no cutback bug, no nothing.

So WE9LE is the home of real football ;)

cheers

nah we just play PES 2011 man, funny thing is that you can pick any team on PES 2011 and the game plays out realistically as long as Top Player is set as the difficulty!

I mean you can't really whore with big players, cut back are actually hard on PES 2011 on top player.

Last man tackles are just a general rule really. Just a cunt move really.

I see...

Well, it's great you're promoting the game.

Well, if you have to make set of rules to make the game fair... that should be a tip if the game is realistic or not ;)

What games do you guys play there? PEs6 and pes2011 probably. I got it right?

When we play in WE9LE, we can pick any team we want, even the best ones, and still the matches are realistic.

Also, WE9LE has no bugs that affect game like that, no cutback bug, no nothing.

So WE9LE is the home of real football ;)

cheers

That's true mate, but we like realistic football, that means not just exploiting and playing to win at all costs, the reason for the rules is a mixture of certain parts being too easy (cutbacks on PES2010) and gamers who can't play football, so they just sprint all day and hope for a goal.

The last man hack is unsportsmanlike.

WE9LE has different bugs though, offsides are not implemented properly, off balance passes can easily go 25 meters and find their man way too often, the AI runs are not as good as PES11 and player support especially from the wingbacks is somewhat lacking.

PES11 gives me that old PS2 feeling like PES 5, we6FE or WE9LE, all fine games.

offsides are not implemented properly
That's the first time I hear of it. What do you mean?

off balance passes can easily go 25 meters and find their man way too often,
Can you give me an example satnik?

the AI runs are not as good as PES11 and player support especially from the wingbacks is somewhat lacking.
Well, that is different story alltogether, and a lot harder to discuss ;)

IMO, they are done in a right way. Otherwise we would see scores like 6-5, or 4-4 when you play longer matches, not realistic like 2-1 etc.

i went to your site, but i didn't find any patch in patch section subforum. what's the catch? where is the patch for this game?

i went to your site, but i didn't find any patch in patch section subforum. what's the catch? where is the patch for this game?
There is no catch

ps. I've sent you the exact url to PM

There is no catch

ps. I've sent you the exact url to PM

thanks. ;)

btw, i watched those gameplay videos (just part 1 and 2) and i didn't notice some obvious gameplay difference comparing it to pes6. are they any big differencies?

Last edited:
Don't mention it ;)

btw, i watched those gameplay videos (just part 1 and 2) and i didn't notice some obvious gameplay difference comparing it to pes6. are they any big differencies?
PES6 is arcade game, WE9LE is not.

PES6 is a game with huge emphasis on offense. WE9LE is not like that. WE9LE is the most ballanced game to date, you will ever find.

cheers

luk what do you mean example? I didn't record it I just noticed it. It also has that sideline bug where the player jumps over the slow rolling pass on the sideline and let's it go out, too late for supercancel most of the time too.

luk what do you mean example?
Example of that situation that that bug is seen, because I'm having trouble understanding what you point at ;)

I didn't record it I just noticed it. It also has that sideline bug where the player jumps over the slow rolling pass on the sideline and let's it go out, too late for supercancel most of the time too.
It has that, although it is controllable in almost all of the cases with super-cancel. Also, it's not a bug that is as grave as say cut-back bug, so it's very, very minor, and like I said, with supercancel it is controlable in like 9 out of 10 situations.

The offsides are implemented according to the rule set by FIFA in 2005, which was to call it only when the offside player touches or comes near the ball. About a year later FIFA changed the rule again.

The "sideline bug" happens when you press R1 before the player receives the ball, then the player will let the ball past him and run after it. It happens everywhere on the pitch and can lead to some great attacking moves, but you only notice it (and call it a bug, when it's not) by the sideline because you'll lose the ball.

About the 25 yard passes, you're right, they're too easy to pull off against the AI, but another human will easily intercept them.

PES6 is arcade game, WE9LE is not.

PES6 is a game with huge emphasis on offense. WE9LE is not like that. WE9LE is the most ballanced game to date, you will ever find.

cheers

ok, but that's not the the answer i hoped. it's more like subjective observation. :)

i would like to know few exact gameplay differencies beetween pes6 and we9. ;)

ok, but that's not the the answer i hoped. it's more like subjective observation. :)
Observation that is shared by the great majority of people who actually played we9le.

Take notice I said those who played WE9LE, not everybody. It's not much discussed because everybody played it and 90% of people said it's not good. It's the other way around. Very few played it, but from those who did, GREAT majority of those hold this game till this very day in highest regard.

I can't give you exact list of small differences. What I gave you was the big picture, from which you can take already a few pointers.

Anyways, aren't you downloading we9le as we speak? :) So you will see those differences for yourself soon.

cheers

Last edited:

Ill answer that, WE9LE is based on build up play. The ball is not automated like pes 6,as in the passing, it is not manual per se but you have to really know your players foot position or if hes running too fast to pass properly, and it is very evident in shooting too. Pes6 is hit the button and the computer does the rest. WE9LE is HARD to master and can become frustrating if you are used to fast automated passing, running down the wing, crossing, and heading in all with simple taps of a button. We9le is truly the masters game, that will challenge you.

Ps. Im not ragging on Pes6, I love the game, more for the tweaked 1p master league, but for sheer realism everyone should experience the 2p WE9LE game.

So what are you waiting for? Get downloading and online!

I've been converted to the church of we9le!
Everything that's good about pro evo is in this game, and there's a real midfield battle in every match, something lacking in other versions of the game

ok, i downloaded we9le, all thee parts of patch... i took a quick look on it and it seems to me that there are no winter transfers included, also only default national teams are present. am i correct?

ok, i downloaded we9le, all thee parts of patch... i took a quick look on it and it seems to me that there are no winter transfers included, also only default national teams are present. am i correct?
Yes

We started signups for the second season of our league. The signups will last for 2 more weeks. Keep in mind you must be from Europe, or (if not) have VERY GOOD internet connection.

Season will consist of 10 weeks, one game (match time - 20 minutes) a week, day and time of the match is decided among the players. The games can be played ahead of schedule(so for example a game from 8th round can be played 5 weeks earlier), if the opponent will agree to it, so you can take advantage of it if you will be later leaving for vacation or something. Those are all the info you need to have basic idea how the league will be played, although ofcourse there is much more to it(league rules).

Everything is organised in such a way, that almost everybody can take part in the tournament. Summing all up, all you need is 30 minutes a week to play 1 match, so that's practicaly nothing.

If there is anybody interested, go here and do a bit of reading:
http://weplaywe.pl/viewtopic.php?t=98

Does anyone can give me a link to downolad the newest Option File? Thanks in advance.

(soyo gdzie moge zdobyć najnowszy OF?) z góry dzięki

I think this we9 le is the best football SIMULATIOn ever.....
I m not obsessed with fancy graphics and that shit, but stadiums are really annoying and game flickers because of stadiums,,,i think thats the only thing that needs only little improvemnts....

God bless ya all we9le fans....you know what football is

Feel like part of a cult hehe. tried PES6 again didn't like it then don't like it now. Despise the new PES games and fifa is no better with all the better technology. For me WE9LE Still best football game ever made.

PES 6 x2 < PES 5 x2 < WE9LE x1

This scheme shows how good this game is, come and check out this website, WE9LE community have their own server, tournaments and many eager players to compete with U WE9LE ONLY :D Great game, real simulation, tough to learn everything in just one day, WE9LE will always leave some space for surprises!!! Come and check us out!

http://weplaywe.pl/

Back
Top Bottom