WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Discussion Thread Part 2

Someone needs to cut out the stupid dancing at the end of the video. Its dumb, pointless and taking up valuable space.

sbomb said:
The online should be free however the wire to the internet will cost the usual broadband rate i assume.

The amsterdam arena sucked milky cow teets the circles made me disorientated.

In the old Discussion thread(before it was reset) there was posted the online prices for winning eleven 9.....

so does anyone know if pes5 will cost the same as we9 or have it not been said or what do you guys think?????

Paying for online....thats would be sooo gay

They did the same with WE8LE. Such a cheap way of making money.

love the new offsied replay

I hope PES5 is a free online play. I hate to pay for Internet then for online usage.

Why is it that jap chicks always seem to have flat chests? Oh yeah nice gameplay video!

From the Winning Eleven 9 video, could someone please offer me one justification for shelling out £50 on Winning Eleven 9? Perhaps I am going blind but I did not see one single difference from WE8LE which I only started playing a week ago, at the moment I don't see any reason for me to buy WE9 because the gameplay (which I think is most important) looks like it hasn't even been touched.

I had a jap chick great sex 36 dd chest (none enhanced) great fun... The video is great thanks for whoever posted that... but I wonder if the player select is sorted out.

ibu2003 said:
I had a jap chick great sex 36 dd chest (none enhanced) great fun... The video is great thanks for whoever posted that... but I wonder if the player select is sorted out.

Tis likely to be an issue that cant really be sorted out as its up to interpretation.

yeah it is one problem that bothered me with pro evo/winning eleven the most since it turned next gen.

Cover of the Korean version

we9.jpg

No-one has answered me yet..

judging from the 8 min video its safe to say that this installment will be a more or less big update of we8le.

but what can we expect?

we8le is nearly a good half year old...we cant expect them to give us a whole new game in we9 can we?

it seems to me that at least my personal major complaint of we8le and all the older versions has been fixed: the shooting animations.
you can see a few shots in this video and they all look different from we8le animations. they look much more lifelike and dynamic. i am sure we, the shooting animations fetishists, will enjoy the shooting in this game.
also i am really looking forward to the R2 inside of the foot shooting animations.
i hope they ll be fire to watch!

the rest of the gameplay seems to me the same like we8le really.
i dont see the fluidness in passing which has been mentioned here.

maybe theres a few more foul calls this time for tugging even penalizing the CPU finally which is great.

i cant see any new animations for getting the ball under control or dribbling that have been mentioned by Riot.

maybe theres a difference this time in gameplay and animations between PES5 and WE9 ???

who knows...

B-Freak said:
I Can't get this to work :-(

Me either. It just says "Buffering" for ages, and then it appears as though the file is playing, but there is no sound and the screen remains black. I already re-installed media player, too. Any tips?

cappz8 said:
judging from the 8 min video its safe to say that this installment will be a more or less big update of we8le.

but what can we expect?

we8le is nearly a good half year old...we cant expect them to give us a whole new game in we9 can we?

it seems to me that at least my personal major complaint of we8le and all the older versions has been fixed: the shooting animations.
you can see a few shots in this video and they all look different from we8le animations. they look much more lifelike and dynamic. i am sure we, the shooting animations fetishists, will enjoy the shooting in this game.
also i am really looking forward to the R2 inside of the foot shooting animations.
i hope they ll be fire to watch!

the rest of the gameplay seems to me the same like we8le really.
i dont see the fluidness in passing which has been mentioned here.

maybe theres a few more foul calls this time for tugging even penalizing the CPU finally which is great.

i cant see any new animations for getting the ball under control or dribbling that have been mentioned by Riot.

maybe theres a difference this time in gameplay and animations between PES5 and WE9 ???

who knows...

From what ive seen (mainly from pes5 videos) theres the improved shooting animations which uve mentioned, as well as the many other nice new anmations theyve included.. the snow, the untucked shirts etc..

I think slowdown was the an issue with we8le for some aswell (didnt bother me too much) as many complained abou that.. and i havent seen any.. seems theyve fixed that..
um.. for me one of the best things theyve seemed to fix is the replay views.. can get much higher as u could in we7int and below.. huge plus for me.. considering all i wanted changed with we8le was bring back the old superior views..
btw.. the smoothness is amazing.. i know what people mean when they say before it used to be pass, stop, pass stop.. now it does flow better ;)

so for me.. this is the dream game ;) theyve fixed every aspect of we8le and more.. i dont know what some of the overly negative people wanted..

thanks konami.. cant wait to get my game next week ;)

in that korean cover the players have nike boot mite that be an indication there might be licensed nike boots in the korean version?

the_thing said:
look t90 boot!
untitled1copy6pi.png

Of course, Nike is the sponsoring of the Korean version ;) (Adidas in the Japan and European version)
so Nike Shoes, Balls and Adboard in this game.

ActionHank said:
Me either. It just says "Buffering" for ages, and then it appears as though the file is playing, but there is no sound and the screen remains black. I already re-installed media player, too. Any tips?

Yes it did the same for me, ie. they are streaming links. U need to download the entire movie file from the previous page, there are 2 links, one from rapidshare and one from sendmefile. Dl them and theyll work.

btw. big thanks to idaanx and thomasgoal for uploading these, or providing the links.. very much appreciated ;)

great video mind u... Im trying to work out the view they were playing in.. look kinda closer than the default we8 view.. maybe just my imagination

Gotta love those computer grafic covers.. the korean cover looks cool :)
Exuse my ignorance, but what does that mode "kirin challenge cup 2005" mean, and who are the teams he's using in the first and second game??
anything to do with nippon challenge??

wow, korean version have nike. but i prefer adidas over nike since more players wear adidas than nike. plus the pelias and f50+ balls are much cooler.

Although there are Nike boots in WE9 Korean package, I highly doubt they will be present in the game too unless Konami explicitly announces so. WE9 Korean will be just a repackage of Japanese WE9, only with different identification code (SLPM to SLKA). Such was the case with WE8, and truly localized version usually comes in the form of WE International version.

Thanks a lot guys :D:D

Really the Korean version got Nike :-o ??

Why you are surprized about Nike in the Korean version ? it's always like that in WE7 and WE8 too !

Back
Top Bottom