WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Discussion Thread Part 2

kevano22 said:
yeah it says....

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you tryped a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a differnt transfer protocol (for example, "http" or "rtsp:")

Does it list a code?

Try this

In the Options dialog box, on the Network tab, verify your settings in the Streaming proxy settings area. If you don't know what your proxy settings should be, select a protocol, click Configure, and then in the Configure Protocol dialog box, select either Autodetect proxy settings or Use proxy settings of the Web browser (this setting is available for the HTTP protocol only).

Thanks Thomas :) The gameplayvideo looks good. The gamespeed is ok :)

haha yeah i did that didnt do jack

it was all about the types of file my WMP would play and that ewasnt ticked, i had to reinstall to find that out

dumb moment for me

back on topic (btw thanks anyway pingu)

liking everything ive seen, everything is looking more fluid and seen lots of new little things

afterall, its the little touches that make this game better every year

sbomb said:
Controls changed :lmao:
I dont mean different buttons. :roll:
I mean that you might have to build the shot bar further or less or maybe have to hold pass instead of tapping. Maybe theres different delay between button presses and the action taking place.
How can we tell stuff like that from videos?

anybody could ban that flamer lol?

god i am happy i won't have to read some of this shit here for the next weeks :roll:

i saw tons of slowdown with like every long pass.

did we all watch the same movie?

dont expect to much to change in gameplay or grapix....cus i felt after we8 and wele they maxed what they can do with the ps2 machine.WE9 is more then a great update of WE8LE.We7 to we8 was a big change....but dont expect that here.....cus think Konmai is focusing now on the ps3 and xbox360 machines....cus thats where the big future is. ...anyways thats what i think about it...btw those chix can play pretty wel LOL ;)

OPM said:
anybody could ban that flamer lol?

god i am happy i won't have to read some of this shit here for the next weeks :roll:
Huh?

He wasnt talking about me was he? I wasnt flaming anyone.

RuneEdge said:

Think he was talking about poor old pingu :( thought everyone loved pingu.

Whats wrong with Pingu?

Lets talk about WE9 before a new thread has to be opened.

RuneEdge said:
Whats wrong with Pingu?

Lets talk about WE9 before a new thread has to be opened.

Im pingu, least thats me nickname it seems. True we should talk about we9, having looked at it again i stick to me guns, fuckall has been done. Of any significance i mean.

The formula for me is, play the previous pes for a year, this case pes4, after a year it gets repetative, bit boring, only have the attention spand to finish one game at a time. Then another pes comes out and its originality and tradition keep it going for another year. This one, though it be WE (not alto will change) shows signs that im gonna be playing the same fricking game for another year! That pisses me off something rotten.

Pingu you get the award for pointless poster of the week. Your talking shite and then repeating the shite. Its all geting a bit boring.

i've been playin the same game since the beginning of the series. never complained.

Completely agree with you. I think Konami should have added a lot more moves to make it more fun to play. I mean unique moves like Ronaldinho's Elastico and Del Piero's "special shot".

^^ I agree to even the delicate volleyed passes and the way certain players shoot, it is the small things that add up to a great game.

RuneEdge said:
Completely agree with you. I think Konami should have added a lot more moves to make it more fun to play. I mean unique moves like Ronaldinho's Elastico and Del Piero's "special shot".

yeah I agree...realy wanted so c some more kool moves......i realy hope there is an hidden or bonus training like street soccer or something

cowden_harley said:
Pingu you get the award for pointless poster of the week. Your talking shite and then repeating the shite. Its all geting a bit boring.

Bitch just because im not a what i call a "fifa whore" who supports their game regardless of whether they see any change in the versions just because it is made by a brand they love.

The game doesnt have anything big enough to make you want it.

TBH, the game doesnt look much better, just different.

Don't worry guys, Konami is always adding "popular" things in. The elastico was really made popular by Ronaldinho thats why its in. The step-over is the best looking move, its in also. Konami is always adding new tricks and moves.

Oh yeah, the La Bona was popular again thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo in the FA cup.

PS-I don't think FIFA has any of those moves.

Ronaldinho passing the ball and looking somewhere els....now that would be an kool move ;)

Junka said:
Ronaldinho passing the ball and looking somewhere els....now that would be an kool move ;)

Much agreed, and c.ronaldos moves not the fakes but the moves inside.

They could have easily added the Ronaldinho move where he looks away and passes in a different direction. They just had to include new passing animations that only happen for Ronaldinho.

Back
Top Bottom