WE9 - Q&A - Official Question and Answers Thread

Re: Winning Eleven 9 - Official Discussion Thread Part 2

sbomb said:
The amsterdam arena sucked milky cow teets the circles made me disorientated.

You're a funny guy... lol

Dont say that ill get a bunch of private messages telling me i suck (happened before) Ill have to pray extra hard tonight (holds crucifix towards screen)

What happened to the other thread?

RuneEdge said:
What happened to the other thread?

Kezz deleted the entire thead with all the videos,pics and discussion, read the opening page many got quite mad. :lmao:

I resetted the thread like I did twice before. Too much crap been posted on the last pages.

to be honest kezz your fighting a losing battle you only have to read whats on this thread already. I dont envy your task mate.

Sadly it really is all my fault so ill abstain from this part of the forum from now on.

The Amsterdam Arena (circular lines pitch) was ok. when people refer to the crazy lines pitch they refer to that pitch with straight lines from left to right.It should be out! red card.

God those people playing are shit

I maybe a bit of a tard but that looks almost 100% like pes4 in terms of gameplay, i cant see nothing new but the snow!

Last edited by a moderator:

this video doesnt seem to work for me, says unsupported protocol?!

Nice to finally get to se some real long gameplay,i whish there was a penealty in that game so could se if they have some new animations for them.I really hate them in the previous versions.nice post Thomas.

kevano22 said:
this video doesnt seem to work for me, says unsupported protocol?!

Download latest version of windows media player

Serious folks this looks to me like a grand dissapointment, tackles same running same crossing same.

oi penguin man, i have WMP 10!

doesnt work in real player either

Try going to www.divx.com and downloading the latest codecs

is there anyway to capture a vid like this? if so ill upload it into a file all can see.

sbomb said:
Serious folks this looks to me like a grand dissapointment, tackles same running same crossing same.

No one asked you Pingu.

The shooting looks quality and it looks like eery shooting animation has changed. The gameplay seems much smoother and quicker too :D

Dude stfu your telling me this is worth the price of a whole new game, tweaked shooting and tiny bit smoother gameplay? You must admit this is far from even a large update.

Last edited by a moderator:

sbomb said:
God those people playing are shit

I maybe a bit of a tard but that looks almost 100% like pes4 in terms of gameplay, i cant see nothing new but the snow!

Man, you have to feel the gameplay, do not judge from short videos, they doesn`t give you any impression of that what you experience when you play the game.
You should know that as a WE veteran.

I understand that i really do, however when i saw the movies for we8,pes4 and pes3 we7 i saw a huge difference, this may as well be an expansion pack with new kits, just saying im not impressed, it would be wrong just because i love pes to death that i say everything is perfect.

This isnt really a short vid, a good section of a game.

Thats true. It might look the same but the player might have had to press something different to get the same results.

Controls changed :lmao:

Look im really not a pessimist and ive spoken highly of every other pes game ever produced without so much as a bad word. However i do feel this is getting to the point where the series is being regurgitated just like FIFA. Added onto the fact that there not bringing out a version for next gen for two years im not looking forward to next years. They seem to have maxed out the system.

The pace and the flow of passed balls seem just about right. It's hard to describe, it just looks amazingly fluid to me. No pass-and-stop, pass-and-stop feeling I use to know from the series. Lovely circulation of things.

as i thought, installed the latest divx and still made no differnce

this has something to do with WMP

the through balls look really smooth. none of those "slowing down to wait of the ball" deal. the players timing is near perfect. looks good to be honest.

I think i can also "see" that the ball physics changed, seems to be more heavy.

Ill agree its smoother, but awfully similar aswell, with previous pes games you have to take 3/4 hours to really aclimatise to the new system and play properly, god knows i do. With this i want the same but ive a feeling ill be picking up the controller and will get back into familiar attacking patterns like ive just played pes4

kevano22 said:
as i thought, installed the latest divx and still made no differnce

this has something to do with WMP

Hmmm, ill look into it cause i used to have this trouble, does a screen come up denying you access, if so i can fix that. Or does it just go blank?

yeah it says....

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you tryped a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a differnt transfer protocol (for example, "http" or "rtsp:")

Back
Top Bottom