WE9 - Post your complaints and disappointments here!

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like "CPU packing the Penalty box with players" syndrome is back for WE9... I'm seeing 4 or 5 men from the opposing team staying well back and packing the box every time I attack...

my complaint is that the english teams that r in r still from last season, i was hoping to play as sunderland as i'm a born and bred sunderland fan, but major disapointment :(

stueyg said:
my complaint is that the english teams that r in r still from last season, i was hoping to play as sunderland as i'm a born and bred sunderland fan, but major disapointment :(

Wait till PES5 there on there.

stueyg said:

Thats always been the case thats y they release international/evolution version after Pro!

Get Pro5 or wait for a patch!

the players seem unresponsive and when switching players the players dont continue to run like in WE8LE they stop in their tracks!

and the ref is OTT

laitang2000 said:
the players seem unresponsive and when switching players the players dont continue to run like in WE8LE they stop in their tracks!

and the ref is OTT

i fucking agree with you, the cpu controlled players in your team are dumb like hell... they'll 'intercept' your pass unknowingly, sometimes they just stop running suddenly while dribbling when i press r2

ActionHank said:
I can't believe everyone is being such an arsehole to fd. Look, football is a passionate game, and Winning Eleven is no different. People actually enjoy being able to play as their national team - well, at least I know I love it. Just because most of us are in 'important countries' is no reason not to sympathize. There is simply no excuse for Konami eliminating teams that are already in the game.

Teams shouldn't be added just because they've qualified for a major tournament. What good is a footie videogame if you can't live out your dreams and take your team to the World Cup? Okay, maybe there's still plenty to like about Winning Eleven, but you can't deny that this is an imporant aspect.

I totally respect what u just said now. It describes best what we feel. We just love to play with our own national teams, and lead them to win.

Yes, sometimes when i want to do an early cross from first touch, i press L1 and circle but the cursor changes to another player and he stops like a dump fuck

Ok. I play a few games yesterday and i can tell that i really like the game!!!
Now, if you like to play slowly , passing the ball and waiting the best moment to try a offensive play, you really can do that. The players moving around the pitch trying to find a good position to receive the ball and don´t run always despaired in direction to goal, making that you have that passing the ball really fast to avoid that your player get in offside position. This things make that the pace of the game being more slower that the previous versions and this is really fantastic to me!!!!!!!!!!
The animations are fantastic and the passes are really beautiful to see.
But the games have problems in my opinion . There is slowdown in the wide camera in angle 7. I play in the yokohama stadium and the crosses and freekicks always with slows(damn!!). I didn´t like the way the camera get to distant when the ball is the opposite side of the screen . the players get really small and it´s difficult to play!!! I liked the way wide camera was in we8le. The other thing is the pitch still bad to me. In some stadiums is difficult to see the ball in wide cam and it´s impossible to me play with other camera. But a patch always fix that, and this will not be a problem .
Well, the other things like shot and header, and crosses, already been talked here, but just to relate, I´m thinking that crosses are finding the striker a bit to easy, but I can see tis when I play versus a human player!!
To finalize, the game have problems to me, but it´s a wonderful game!!! I really need to play more and I´m waiting anxious for a patch, specially because of the pitch.

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH!!! I´m brazilian!!!!

the layoff thing during freekick is totally fucked up... after i press L1+X, and i press shot, no matter how much the power gauge fills.. it still does a freaking low shot

k_19 said:
I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like "CPU packing the Penalty box with players" syndrome is back for WE9... I'm seeing 4 or 5 men from the opposing team staying well back and packing the box every time I attack...

yeah same here, the cpu just defend. All my games are 0-0. Sometimes i score with a counter.

There are also TO much offsides and to much fould bij the cpu. And dribbling is fucked, we8 was pefect

How can i change it back to select? Instead of L1 + X, i hate the current way of laying off!

Does anyone know where the switch is to turn on fatigue for cpu players? In my version, they seem to get faster and gain in energy as the game goes on, quite unlike real life.

Also, where is the switch which turns on bookings for cpu players? They foul plenty but the referee never books them...ok, maybe once in a season. When I look at the bookings stats in a ML, the cpu players seem to pick up plenty of bookings in cpu v cpu matches, but never when they foul me.

Yet my guys are continually booked for running beside the cpu player, or winning a clean X tackle.

I don't understand....is this the way real football is in Japan?

filthydani said:
Yes, sometimes when i want to do an early cross from first touch, i press L1 and circle but the cursor changes to another player and he stops like a dump fuck
That has always been the case with those buttons being used for that kind of pass for many versions of the game now. Why complain about as if it only happens in WE9? :roll:

Perky Intruder said:
Learn to spell, retard.

Learn to be nice, fuckbag!

Any more personal abuse of members and you are gone...again

plumbers_x said:
Yet my guys are continually booked for running beside the cpu player, or winning a clean X tackle.

Yea, it happens a lot especially when i press X hard...

Zygalski said:
That has always been the case with those buttons being used for that kind of pass for many versions of the game now. Why complain about as if it only happens in WE9? :roll:

Didn't happen in WE8LE plus, when the cursor changes, the player dose a slow down animation that ruins the play

CWright, how can I be nice to these dullards who come into a dissapointments thread and moan at people for whinging? *laughs out loud* Does it not enter their depraved craniums that 1. it's not whinging and 2. they are being hypocrites?.

Back
Top Bottom