WE9 - Post your complaints and disappointments here!

CWright said:
Learn to be nice, fuckbag!

Any more personal abuse of members and you are gone...again

fuckbag? and what do you call this? not personal abuse?

So, back ON topic.

The ML needs to be restructured, it amazes me that after this many incarnations they can't get the basics right and this is synonymous with WE/PES they get the big things spot on but fuck up on some of the details.

The presentation could take a BIG leaf out of FIFA's book.

Talking of FIFA i've not heard anything about the new one yet.

Could they have finally caught up to WE/PES????

Unlikely I know but there will come a time......

A disappointment..
You should be able to see player on the bench while in a game.
And i always wanted the option to choose your 5/7 subs. So then you could only substitute these players, but in the game we have like 11 or something.

every year..a complaints thread....this is the best franchise in the world!! long live WE and PES!!!!!

That could be part of the problem , there No1 and they know no one is anywhere near them in terms of football games..

Someone posted about about scripted physics and one thing that I think they rwally messed up on was the rebound, looked great but after nearly a year of play on PES4 for 99.99% of tackles on a cpu player the ball will rebound off your player or the cpu player you just tackled and go in whatever direction and distance to where the nearest cpu player is standing!

the only thing i can complain about is the throw in animation its looks terrible and i like the sliding animation from pes4 more then the new one

and BK_83 your inbox is full but u can use the avatar if i can make u happy with it \\:o/ :mrgreen:

verb whingeing or whinging UK INFORMAL DISAPPROVING
to complain, especially about something which does not seem important:
Oh stop whinging, for heaven's sake!
She's always whingeing (on) about something

Look Perky intruder it was just an observation - I think that certain complaints are relevant and some are just for the sake of complaining.

But obviously you know best.

yeah.. the cpu seems like pussies... one small nudge and he falls down crying in pain, and my player given a yellow card

BK_83 said:
yeah.. the cpu seems like pussies... one small nudge and he falls down crying in pain, and my player given a yellow card

As are real life footballers ;)

Once again, the user can only have two people chase the ball, but the cpu can send 3 or more at you, at the same damn time! It's so wack. Vieri dribbles into the box, and 4 defenders come after me. Meanwhile, Adriano gets in the box...i'm chasing him with X, but the "Square" defender happens to be a dude out of the play. Meanwhile my two CBs just stand and watch as he scores. Bullshit.

Also, why the fuck can the cpu outrun u, and despite slamming X, they'll prevail. However, when the user has the ball, and is dribbling...even if you are a faster player than the cpu defender, they'll make some gay fucking tackle from behind, or hover a few feet ahead with the new tackling animation, and poke the ball away.

So stupid.

Yeah thats the only featuer i do not like, how slow defenders can catch up with pacey assholes..

My game doesn't play well, he shocks (nearly) all the time and when my game is loading it goes very slowly...

sorry for my english...

we8 is better i think.
we9 is just too slow, its not realistic enough and the crap teams keep possesion unrealistically..
sure there are a few improvements but nothing that special

Dead Man said:
As are real life footballers ;)

Kinda but this is just rubbish, unless the CPU is made up of 10 Deco's they shouldnt be diving all over the pitch at the slighest touch.

Bug ? no crowd at stamford bridge when playing game , but crowd appears again on replays !!

I get that with every stadium I play in, aint bothered about it though.

cpu in winning eleven is always like tat... forever cheating, what 'it' can do to you, you cant do to 'it'

^and that's what's so shitty. If they would just boost the user defender AI (well, the defenders that a user isn't controlling at the time), it would all be ok.

But whenever a pass is made, none of the user defenders react, except for the one that you are controlling. This is THE biggest disadvantage.

Oh, and Ronaldinho getting chased down by a defender on Tottenham (can't remember his name) with a speed rating of 72.

NEWEST COMPLAINT - WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO SPRINT ON DEFENSE, THERE'S LIKE A ONE SECOND LAG, WHERE THE PLAYER BEGINS TO JOG, THEN SPRINT, WHICH LOOKS REAL. BUT, THE CPU PLAYERS NEVER HAVE TO DO THIS...THEREFORE, THEY'RE GONNA BEAT YOU TO THE BALL EVERY TIME.

this goes into the list of cheats cpu uses.. is this the best seabass can come up with to increase the difficulty? by restricting human players?

Having played the game a little more, the fouling is really annoying. You pretty much knock the player off the ball as soon as you hold X. I've tried to just press X when next to a player but it's pretty difficult to get the ball of the computer player.

It's also damn near impossible to win a header. I'm pretty much just bashing away at the Square button in hope of winning something.

Is it just me or do the players seem all over the place? I takes a bit of getting used to but some of my players seem to wander off before I get the chance to control them.

After my initial reaction to the game i'm a little less impressed by whats on offer.

we9 is nothing brilliant...we8 was perfect but just needed a few minor improvements..but instead konami feel they have to revamp the gameplay completly
it pisses me off..they should work longer and put all the leagues on like fifa...screw the master league...im looking forward to the ps3 version as i feel the power as reached the limit for winning eleven on the ps2

coldrcy - I fully agree, I have a feeling I will go back to PES4 because imo the fouling destroys the game totally, it is fucked up beyond belief. I wouldnt mind if I got the same treatment, but I can barely run past a player without getting thrown out of the way without a foul or advantage.

Headers are the same, the CPU players always stand in-front of me meaning my players dont even attempt winning the header, corners aswell, I mean I have rarely won a header from a corner.

I love the game apart from the fouls, you have to be a totall expert just to win the ball, if you even slightly touch them its a foul or advantage for them, if its like this in the ML the game will be getting snapped.

They make a superb game and add in some fucked up thing that destorys the game, whats the point?

We8 is way better then We9
i did`nt like it toooo slow no control over the player and the ball dribblin is almost dead !!! you cant really enjoy with this game like you watch Rugby match not football !! all the time fouls and Cpu can get the ball from your players same he is walking near you with out any problem ! the shots always far away over the bar .. and when your player is running 1 on 1 with the keeper the cpu comes from behaind and take the ball from you with no foul just a push !! really shame the game play !! i think if there is a gameplay !! 2/10 !! We8 gameplay better and enjoyble !

yea after playing non stop, its killing me....i cant score prprly with the god like cpu defenders. they run faster then you no matter who you are, the gay tackles never seem to miss, the ref will fuk u on advantage.....is there anyway to fix this???

Back
Top Bottom