WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

fatman_scoop said:
heres my Serbia & Montenegro badge
Sorry Im doing the sort of shitty teams but most of the good teams have been done....btw why arent Jamaica in the game ? :s
Why is Serbia a shitty team?! :roll:

just a little tip for those having trouble with logos on shorts etc, not sure if mentioned before

say ive got a nike logo i draw it out as normal in white but then give it a black outline, that way even though its white its still very visible on white shorts or shirt!

hi all!!

im looking for the airness logo (drogba's sponsor, rennes' sponsor)..if someone could put it on a grid so i can reproduce it in the game that would be great..

thx

Hi can someone plz post the logo above the thompson sign on the tottenham kit. if someone could post it showing it in the ingame editer grid that would be good. ir if it is already done plz show me where.thankyou

i know this is winning eleven thread but there has been talk over the 30 pages about sponsors on the shorts and how you can't change colours etc but one of the senior refs at PESFan has an early version of PES5 and is happy to be report this problem has been eradicated! logos on shorts are in a separate part now so you can pick the colour you want or just not have the logo on at all.

All Badges or Emblems that you both want, please click my signature (as below) to enter my thread, you will get them

Whistle said:
All Badges or Emblems that you both want, please click my signature (as below) to enter my thread, you will get them

But any badges don't appear!!!
what??????? :(

i dun think u can switch off name in the shirt. but as for the different colours..just go to the 'back of shirt' and configure..the colour is at the right. as for any other home/away kit. just press R2

can someone help me???...i need a Birmingham City,Fulham,Newcastle United and Portsmouth emblem...so sorry because my english is not very well...thank you...

Back
Top Bottom