WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

in response to the question about logos being the same colour on shirts and shorts, some suggestions (even though i don't have the game yet lol)

for national team kits make the country's badge logo 1 rather than the nike tick (or alternative sponsor) so then the badge goes on the shorts and of course badges don't change colour.

for club team kits, since you would create the badge in the emblem you could either use your nike tick as logo 2 and have nothing on your shorts (as long as the kit isn't using another logo aswell) or you could mix and match your kits so the sponsor shows up on each one - for example everton, for the home kit make the blue shirts but with blue shorts, and the away kit white shirt with the white shorts. you can then pick the combination before a game on the kit select screen.

but that would mean removal of the kit sponser. for example carslberg is white for liverpool home while black for its away. if putting these two into the two logo it will mean that there is no more slot for the reebok logo.

i have noticed creating the club emblem had resulted in the logo looking too small on the jersey..any solution to it?

Whistle said:
356772sheffieldwednesday615.jpg

cheers mate very greatfull, a wonderfull job
:applause:

danzing87 said:
but that would mean removal of the kit sponser. for example carslberg is white for liverpool home while black for its away. if putting these two into the two logo it will mean that there is no more slot for the reebok logo.

you can't use your logo slots for the kit sponsor then! firstly half the sponsor would appear on the shorts, and anyway you can just type carlsberg using the text tool, there are loads of fonts now and i've seen some pretty accurate ones. apparently you type 'arlsberg' then separately type a c (not capital C) and make that bigger to look like the real shirt. even in pes4 when the text tool was rubbish it still wasn't worth creating fancy text with your logos.

danzing87 said:
wad a pity man. now i know that the colour of the sponser cant be changed for shirt and shorts.. but is it possible for home and away jersey?

secondly, is there a way to change the colour of the nike swoosh/adidas logo without creating another slot as this is taking up too much slots already!

lastly, any site where i can find those gridlines for EPL teams?

thanks

Yeah you can change the logo colour for home and away shirts,its just that the logo colour stays the same for shirts and shorts.However,on international kits its maybe better to switch your logo from logo 1 to logo 2 and have the team crest on the shorts instead.Similarly, with club teams this can be done too.But only if your team crest is done in the logo editor and not the flag/crest editor.

You can change the colour of the swoosh logo etc. but only if it is in 'transparent' pixels in the editor(basically the same method as PES4).Then just select colour when adding it to the kit.Any colour on any kit.

Not sure about the gridlines thing though.

how do u set it in a transparent pixel? does it mean the default one as soon as u edit it?.. my problem is that i had to keep filling in the correct colour and svae to another slots. hence with a single nike swoosh it can take up about 5 slots with different colour each, wasting lots of space.

when making a logo like a nike tick just draw it in white, then you can pick the colour you want it to be for each kit in the kit edit part - its the box immediately to the right of the logo you've selected for the kit.
basically if you draw a logo in any colour it will have to stay that colour, but if you do it in a white its like creating a blank template for any colour you want.

ok..get it now! thanks alot..!

think some might miss my earlier question but i want to ask is that how do i make the club emblem big enough so that it won't seem to be appearing as a mere little nipple on the jersey? this had happen to my everton, liverpool and aston villa kits. it just seemed so tiny. will this problem be solved if i create the grids for the logo according to the dimension in the in-game editor? if so what is the required dimension?

thanks~!

danzing87 said:

think some might miss my earlier question but i want to ask is that how do i make the club emblem big enough so that it won't seem to be appearing as a mere little nipple on the jersey? this had happen to my everton, liverpool and aston villa kits. it just seemed so tiny. will this problem be solved if i create the grids for the logo according to the dimension in the in-game editor? if so what is the required dimension?

thanks~!

Did you make your logo by using the 32 x 32 logo slot?? If so, do them at the Emblem slot (64 x 64 pixel), you will then get a good looking Emblem. You could see some pics at my thread...

i did it using the emblem slot the one which will overwrite the default logo created by konami but it still look kinda small.. i us the gridsize of 8x zoom and the smallest grid.

there's not much you can do if you think they're small, looking at whistle's kits i think the badges made using the emblem are now the perfect size, it was on PES4 they were miles too big!

funnily enough the logo slot at 32x32 is actually now a little bit bigger than the emblem slot at 64x64, the pixel count doesn't necessarily refer to size, just the amount of detail. so i guess if you want your badges a bit bigger you could create them as a logo, its just they won't be as detailed as its only 32x32, plus you'd be using up a logo slot, plus you'd be wasting your emblem slot which is too small to be used for anything other than the club badge (and you can't change the colour of an emblem).

by the way i have a question myself about the editor: you can give a player cycling shorts now right? can you pick the colour for them or are they just one colour... i've seen some black ones but thats it.

dave_walker22 said:
by the way i have a question myself about the editor: you can give a player cycling shorts now right? can you pick the colour for them or are they just one colour... i've seen some black ones but thats it.

I'm not sure but I have seen a pic of Duff in his Chelsea kit and he has blue ones one.

saintdave said:
I'm not sure but I have seen a pic of Duff in his Chelsea kit and he has blue ones one.

cool i hope you can change them or they'll look rubbish! maybe even they are just the same colour as whatever shorts the player is wearing, to match the new fifa rules!

danzing87 said:

thanks~!

okie..never mind. i have already found a solution to this.

apparently, u can change the size of the emblem even after u had painted in the pixels. this only happen for the 128 colours only. using that for your emblems, you will be able to modify it by using the 'editing layers' option. from there on, u can adjust the width or height of the logo!!! which means now the size of the logo looks pretty normal for most of the clubs. awesome!!!

moving on, anybody know where to get the grid template for any of the sponser (eg. the curve thingy for tottenham thomson sponser or the Chang beer for everton) thanks.

danzing87 said:
okie..never mind. i have already found a solution to this.

apparently, u can change the size of the emblem even after u had painted in the pixels. this only happen for the 128 colours only. using that for your emblems, you will be able to modify it by using the 'editing layers' option. from there on, u can adjust the width or height of the logo!!! which means now the size of the logo looks pretty normal for most of the clubs. awesome!!!

moving on, anybody know where to get the grid template for any of the sponser (eg. the curve thingy for tottenham thomson sponser or the Chang beer for everton) thanks.

You could probably use the grids used for PES4 to work on WE9/PES5 I'd assume, if so pesfan.com has a good editing section for PES4 with alot of grids.

dave_walker22 said:
cool i hope you can change them or they'll look rubbish! maybe even they are just the same colour as whatever shorts the player is wearing, to match the new fifa rules!

You can change the colour of cycling shorts.

saintdave said:
You could probably use the grids used for PES4 to work on WE9/PES5 I'd assume, if so pesfan.com has a good editing section for PES4 with alot of grids.

omg!! the forum in pesfan.com provides almost everything for EPL clubs!!.. it's amazing!!.. however, is the guide for the kit template in PES4 and not applicable for WE9? i follow its instruction and realise the jersey do not look as the exact one. nevertheless, it's still a good source for emblem and sponser grids!.. wahahaha

it's avaliable in the first post of this thread.as for the jersey.that's no exact replica except some near lookalike.

avaliable in the forum in pesfan.com under editing section. just register in there and it is all there..

this might be a bit late, but anyway, to make englands shirt even more realistic, use Fulham's one side black cover to cover up the left side and then paint it white

I needed of bagdes the clubs of Germany, France and Ingland editing!!!!
or off the wigan!!!!
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help me!

Back
Top Bottom