WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Thats the point I'm trying to make, I dont think any shirts made by them use the logo, just the writing, so he wont have to create the logo if he wants his kits to look realistic.

Yea but with a logo you can have it on the shorts aswell, but saying that it is crap unless the shirt and shorts are the same colour. Not sure why they did this really.

Yeah. That's it. It's fun as you can see the result of your direct work in minutes... and boy, it's superb!

mikey, u know a guy called jason burnie who goes to every single aldershot game and is in the supporters club?

Piss off, you are just cluttering it even more when all you could have done was pm'ed him.

i have a question about editing the kits - can you select kit colours now by using RGB method or do you still have to choose from a pre-defined selection? i hoped it was the former but i've seen a few kits where the dark blue is not dark enough like it was on PES4 so now i have doubts......

kingpug said:
Where is this option like, I have never seen it.

it next to the option where u select the template for your kit.. it is in a form of a few squares of colour where u will be able change them. the first one will be the base colour of the kit which is what u are looking for.

I thought he meant the huge list where you could have any colour between 0-255. Like you can for logo's etc etc.

some queries..
are we able to change the colour for the same logo on the same kit?.. like a green nike swoosh on the brazil shirt and a white one on the shorts..

are we able to make the back of the nike shirt where the background of the name is a different colour?.. like it is green against the white wording in the brazilian jersey.

lastly, i made a 'lookalike' jersey for england. however there is a slight problem. when the players (eg beckham) wear long-sleeves the strip on the shoulder just runs all the way to the elbow.. which is kinda 'ugly' anybody had a solution or found a different kit template for this?

thanks..~

kingpug said:
I thought he meant the huge list where you could have any colour between 0-255. Like you can for logo's etc etc.

it is there too just play around with the slider bar..
i had attempted it for my newcastle away kit.

any chance of sheffield wednesday badge??????????

swfcbadge4cc.gif
[/URL][/IMG]
:(

Last edited:
i did mean rgb as in 0-255 where you can create an exact subtle colour yourself! cos do u remember on pes4 you couldn't select a really good navy/dark blue, so kits like england and tottenham looked rubbish! hopefully them days is over now.

danzing87 said:
some queries..
are we able to change the colour for the same logo on the same kit?.. like a green nike swoosh on the brazil shirt and a white one on the shorts..

are we able to make the back of the nike shirt where the background of the name is a different colour?.. like it is green against the white wording in the brazilian jersey.

lastly, i made a 'lookalike' jersey for england. however there is a slight problem. when the players (eg beckham) wear long-sleeves the strip on the shoulder just runs all the way to the elbow.. which is kinda 'ugly' anybody had a solution or found a different kit template for this?

thanks..~

1. No, just the same colour unfortunateley.

2. Yes.You can add the template that runs across the top of the back of the shirt to any kit by using a template that is on the first column about 3/4 of the way down (if my memory is correct).It appears blank but it has an arrow next to it indicating that it is a rear kit template (there are a few of these).

3.Sorry no.

johnj201 said:
1. No, just the same colour unfortunateley.

2. Yes.You can add the template that runs across the top of the back of the shirt to any kit by using a template that is on the first column about 3/4 of the way down (if my memory is correct).It appears blank but it has an arrow next to it indicating that it is a rear kit template (there are a few of these).

3.Sorry no.

wad a pity man. now i know that the colour of the sponser cant be changed for shirt and shorts.. but is it possible for home and away jersey?

secondly, is there a way to change the colour of the nike swoosh/adidas logo without creating another slot as this is taking up too much slots already!

lastly, any site where i can find those gridlines for EPL teams?

thanks

"which is kinda 'ugly' anybody had a solution or found a different kit template for this?"

Yes, give them all short shirts :)

pes_vetran said:
how the hell do u get that nike tick in the boot editor? can find it anywhere?

it's possible to have the nike tick on the boots???!! how do u do that?????

Back
Top Bottom