WE 10 : Official moves thread (1st post updated)

bloodwizard said:
Sure u should use players with high technique skill and it works everytime for instance choose a rightfoot player and outside the penalty area on the left side press L1 + Square with the player's back facing the goal and it works everytime and vice versa for leftfooted players.

This does not work. I have been trying with Ronaldinho for countless of times and it does not work. There has to be a simple way to execute this move.

jflores said:
This does not work. I have been trying with Ronaldinho for countless of times and it does not work. There has to be a simple way to execute this move.
I drew a simple lame scheme which will show u the exact position for rightfooted players like ronaldinho cheers..

Last edited:
KAiWAi said:
Thanks bloodwizard, it works but you forget to say that we need to stop the ball before shooting !! ;)
yup mate ur right u stop at this position with back facing the goal then L1+Sqaure.

Hi all, not sure if this has been posted but there is also another way to do the high back heel. I tried the :l1: + :square: option and this works. I said to myself well if this works and it is like a chip then why not try pressing :square: and then :r1: with my back to goal and it does a lower back heel.

An easy way to get both of these to work is use any of uniteds wingers or strikers in training. Pass the ball in from a corner to a player. Go to the edge of the box facing the sideline. Stop with :r1: then do either the :l1: + :square: or :square: then :r1: Works everytime. Hope this helps!

jflores said:
Ok, so it's not L1 + Square, as in first L1, then square...but L1 + Square simoutaneously. Or at the same exact time, correct?

Yes it is L1 then square or square then R1 not at the same time.

i know a way to fool the keeper in free kicks, aiming to a post and shooting to another. you do as if you're going to shoot normally, press shoot and as soon as the bar starts to fill you press L1 or R1 depending on the direction you chose. you can add sown arrow or up arrow and left or right for effect on the ball. it's really cool

i know a way to fool the keeper in free kicks, aiming to a post and shooting to another. you do as if you're going to shoot normally, press :square: and as soon as the bar starts to fill you press :l1: or :r1: depending on the direction you chose. you can add sown arrow or up arrow and left or right for effect on the ball. it's really cool

You can do the same if you choose to make a high pass on a free kick.
Do exactely the same as a shoot but press (O).
(it was in PES5 too !!)

I think that would be the first compilation of WE10 vids, great job Kaiwai. You lied about the bad quality though, it's pretty good.

bloodwizard said:
I draw a simple lame scheme which will show u the exact position for rightfooted players like ronaldinho cheers..

I love your pitch ;)

hi lads does any1 know how to do the ronaldinho nutmeg

I think that the freekicks are easier to score. When I first played WE10 2 weeks ago me and my mates had a little tournament and the most of goals were from freekics. A lot of the balls hit the crossbar as well.

Hey Guys i got a neat little trick for ya run towards goal at an angle (45degrees works well). run onto ur weaker foot and shoot at the oposing 45 degree angle.the player should shoot with his stronger foot round the back of his standing leg looks gr8. also works better if u are towards one side of the goal

try it out and get bak to me plz im new. this is ma first post
hope ya like it

Nedved 11 said:
Hey Guys i got a neat little trick for ya run towards goal at an angle (45degrees works well). run onto ur weaker foot and shoot at the oposing 45 degree angle.the player should shoot with his stronger foot round the back of his standing leg looks gr8. also works better if u are towards one side of the goal

try it out and get bak to me plz im new. this is ma first post
hope ya like it

Yes, this is called "coup du foulard" in French (scarf trick?) and it was present in WE9, PES 5.
Example videos there.

@Adonis can you update the first post like @eagle_eye do put buttons on the moves...

oh ok lol f/e does any1 know any more tricks i can do these all now. is that all of the tricks present in the game?

Seeing as Barnsley Huddersfields was boring the hell out of me i decided to have a faff about in training and think I've found a few 'new' moves. Now I've only tried this with Brazil but using either Ronaldinho, Kaka or Ronaldo if you try the v-fient in the wrong directon to there foot (there all right footed so drag back then diag up left) they brag the ball back and the with there heel knock it round. also if you press r2 back on the d-pad and up-left on the analouge stick all at the same time you face th oppisite direction then perform a drag back but you need bloody precise timing (works about 1 out of 10 times but looks sweet). This also can be done in preety much any 90 degree angle. Also I think I might have solved the Ronaldinho look=away pass. Providing you the player you want to pass to is 90 degrees to either your left or right he will pay the ball and look straight ahead or the other way. Got all of the above saved on memory card will post vids soon.

Maybe you've already noticed this but with Messi u can do the rabona shot whenever u want.
If u do a feint shot and u shoot when u are in half down part of the box (going from left to right), Messi will always do the rabona shot.

hi lads whats the best way to shield the ball on and off the ground,off the ground i mean by a like shearer when he holds off a defender an chests the ball down or controls it with his knee or foot

Back
Top Bottom