WE 10 : Official moves thread (1st post updated)

Can some one explain how do to the matthew feint and the v feint pls
cos i just seem to them,is the riquelme double back heel a fluke or what?
Also is there an easy way to nutmeg ur oppennets.

I'm just playing it the first time - really love it
But how can I make the high lob passes the com does all the time?
Thanks a lot in advance
BumBum

you have press Ll button and triangle button

eNrIkEiToR said:
you have press Ll button and triangle button
THanks - have found that out in the meantime. I know that combination - but in WE9 these passes where much longer. :)

IF YOU PRESS THE TRIANGLE BUTTON A LITTLE, THE PASS IS MORE SHORT.
SORRY, BUT MY ENGLISH IS TOO BAD.

eNrIkEiToR said:
IF YOU PRESS THE TRIANGLE BUTTON A LITTLE, THE PASS IS MORE SHORT.
SORRY, BUT MY ENGLISH IS TOO BAD.
Ok :) Thanks - I really like those passes :)
And you're english isn't that bad!

noone noticed that from now on you can do some stepovers while standing

---
stepovers while standing still
stop the ball with :r2: then do single stepovers with doubletapping :l1: or doubletapping :r2:
---

fancy stuff, you have some tricks to follow the move with :
*body feint (tap quickly up,up or down,down when facing right) to tease some more
*matthews to open some space
*dragback (then another stepover then another dragback :>)
*shotfeint , also works as opener
*lift ball ( up,down on analog stick) if opponent is running at you
*v-feint if he's going for tackle
*you can also destroy him with elastico
*or even do standing 360 :mrgreen:

I love taking a piss with this, multiplayer especially, try it sometimes, but proceed with caution ,if you're doing well your opponents can go nuts and cause some injuries (happens to me a lots of times) :lol:

Last edited:
Ber said:
Yes, this is called "coup du foulard" in French (scarf trick?) and it was present in WE9, PES 5.

How do u do it...?what buttons to press?

you can do it with messi, recoba, giggs. for example: with one of this player running from up to down inside the area (attacking from left to right) only press square button before you go to the penalty kick point.
you understandme, realy sorry but my english is not too good.
here is in spanish if you can read:
con messi, giggs, recoba corriendo desde arriba hacia abajo y antes de llegar al punto penal solo debes presionar el boton cuadrado, esto debe ser dentro del area. chao(bye)

with the player back to the area press R1 to stop de ball, then press L1 and square button. if the player is rightfooted you have in the up side of the area(attacking from left to right)
again, sorry. my english is "como el loly" (really bad) jaja!!

eNrIkEiToR said:
with the player back to the area press R1 to stop de ball, then press L1 and square button. if the player is rightfooted you have in the up side of the area(attacking from left to right)
again, sorry. my english is "como el loly" (really bad) jaja!!

Thanks - will try it :)

dutty_nose111 said:
i really do apologise for such a stupid question but is pro evo 6 winning eleven 10

Yes it is - but PES allways has had a few minor changes!

BumBum said:
Could somebody update the first post - how do do the back flip .... - would be nice. :)

Yeah that would be a better idea. Instead of giving us videos without any instructions how do do it, can it not be cominbed?

i.e. double-heel video along with instructions etc etc.

Ta

FD

Is it even possible to do the heel flick thing in real life?

Nice one kevano!

btw I took a look at your other movies... damnit can you teach me how to do those things??

Last edited:
lol. practice. EDIT: Its best to practice in proper games like i do, even if it is 5 a side :)

im disapointed you cant do more "flicks" on we10 because they come off good in real life :)

Back
Top Bottom