UEFA Champions League For 360! (March 20th)

The headers still look the same as well. If you notice on a corner kick, one of the players jumps while going for the ball, but it looks like he gets no air time. It just looks like the Fifa 07 to me. Also, it looks like the nets will be the same lifeless crap, and no dribble stick. I hope I am proven wrong.

I took this from a post over at soccergaming.tv, it seems they have made an effort to enhance the graphics a bit.

FIFA 07
z1-fifacopy.jpg

UEFA
z2-fifacopy.jpg

I think the FIFA 07 pic looks better, especially the grass...

any news on a PS3 version?

The Adriano face isnt better, its just more accurate. Which I guess makes it better but I think you know what I mean.

Seems exactly the same. :(

From the Chelsea v Madrid video, I can see two incidents where the "bump" seems to still exist, but it's not as evident - but even more worrying is the "foul" at the end - Ashley Cole puts his foot out, touches the ball away from his opponent and the referee gives a free-kick (which you can tell from his reaction, it's the same in FIFA 07). So it doesn't look like much has changed, and the referees are still bent.

Also, there is a cross met by (SHOCK HORROR!) a header, but the goalkeeper continues the stupidity of FIFA 07 and collapses to the floor, pushing the ball into his own net. Disappointing.

Although saying that, the passing looks a bit more fluid - and I'll still prefer it to PES, I'm sure.

This looks brilliant. All of you saying its the same....i suggest you go back to fifa and play for a bit...then watch this video. It seems many niggly dribbling issues have been resolved and the shots in general look a lot better.

Cheers for the links kamy100.

Well after seeing the vids Ive totally lost interest in the game. Its exactly like Fifa 07. Nothing at all looks different. Same dodgy faces, same flawed gameplay.

I enjoyed Fifa 07 longer than I have any other Fifas in the past, but the problems with the game got to me too much. And when I went back to playing WE the passing game is much more rewarding.

I know everyone who enjoyed Fifa 07 will enjoy this, but my enthusiam for the game has gone.

Gutted :(

This looks brilliant. All of you saying its the same....i suggest you go back to fifa and play for a bit...then watch this video. It seems many niggly dribbling issues have been resolved and the shots in general look a lot better.
I desperately want to look forward to this again, so could you go into further detail with this please?

i agree with most people on here , looks like the same game , long balls are floaty , goals still look fake , nets are still brick walls etc.

nice graphics though

I gotta support you ont this my friend. I was playing with a friend and the genral feel was that fifa 07 was very good but it lacked in the net movement

Did somebody say NETS?

Oh my goodness, the nets animations on this Fifa games are crap. The PC versions net animations are miles better than the 360 versions. Why oh Why does EA continue to include this crap brick wall nets, along with the lack of heading and tricks is beyond me. This UEFA game graphically, looks amazing! I just wish they would correct the nets and headers. Make the freaking game playable such as the PC versions with all the gameplay enhancements. That's all they have to do....

Last edited:
you're very homoristic... I'm serious :D

But what is your problem? Do you have a deviation? spiritual? no hobby's? no life or something? but I like your humor haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom