UEFA Champions League 07/08: Group Stages

Re: UEFA Champions League 07/08: Third Qualifying Round

Benfica vs Milan

The return of Rui Costa...

...what a match it will be! :D

I'm not happy with Marseille's draw. I wanted to play new teams even if we finish last.
Liverpool and Porto, sorry, but we already know them... and they already know us :(.

It's by far the weakest group, so don't moan:lol:

Rangers in one of strongest groups ever :shock:

If we do well at home, maybe 3rd. But 2nd... I'm too afraid of Porto. And my bestfriend is a Porto fan. At least, it should be fun.

It's by far the weakest group, so don't moan:lol:
But we don't go in CL every year. I think I have the right to be disappointed, that's all.

Sporting vs Man Utd and Man Utd vs Roma

Return of C. Ronaldo and Nani... that will be terrible!

Not a easy group with Roma and Dynamo Kyev there!

But we don't go in CL every year. I think I have the right to be disappointed, that's all.

If you just want to see your team playing big matches, you can be disapointed.

But this is a huge chance to go through to the next round. I think that's more important.

Hi,I am new here . I am fan of SK SLAVIA PRAHA and I´m so proud that slavia have done it . There > www.superslavia.com you can see the highlight of match with ajax

Hard draw for both OF.

Celtic - Been there, seen it, bought the t-shirt I feel. :mrgreen: Donetsk is a problem though, £40m spent and some good uns in.

Rangers - Hard draw, Barca look like an awesome team, Lyon I think may actually fail to qualify as they've sold a lot of players and supposedly Perrin has unsettled the team with his managing. Stuttgart will pose a problem too.

FD

a good draw for besiktas as well, if we could force porto to a draw in portugal we might qualify

whats so funny? i think you should not be the one who laughs, we all know the european history of your club. :)

I could see Fener qualifying from that.

I could see Derby qualifying from that group... it's so easy.
I would imagine Fener and Inter will get through. I expect (and hope) that PSV will finish last.

so nobody knows history.. ok then you might wanna take a look at the seedings and the points

Besiktas ** Tur 43.791
Fenerbahçe *** Tur 36.791

is it still funny?
i think it is

UCL-fixm1.jpg

Starts tomorrow! I'll be at Ibrox on Wednesday night. Anyone else going to any of the games?

It's so much fun how Fenerbahce fans think it's such an easy group! UEFA Cup winner and team who's qulified to 1/8 for 3 consistent years, the easiest group ever!

It's so much fun how Fenerbahce fans think it's such an easy group! UEFA Cup winner and team who's qulified to 1/8 for 3 consistent years, the easiest group ever!

They will be so easily raped as they might expect.

Roberto Carlos will not be their Messiah!

Starts tomorrow! I'll be at Ibrox on Wednesday night. Anyone else going to any of the games?

wish i was there, mate...

it's gonna be tough for rangers - wednesday night will be crucial. they MUST win that game, otherwise i;m afraid to say, it's curtains already.

tbh, i think they'll struggle to accumulate more than 5 points in that group...

prove me wrong, gers!!!

Back
Top Bottom