UEFA Champions League 07/08: Group Stages

We are out.

The first half was quite balanced as I said, it was a joy to watch. Then McGeady somehow managed to score right before half time and on the second half we tried to equalise the match. Well, we had nothing but will because I saw nothing. We only had one or two clear chances to score (still can't believe how come Cardozo didn't head that ball). Yet Celtic still managed to come upfront and they could have scored as well.

When there were 5 minutes to go, some twat who plays for Benfica thought it could be cool to show what he can do best. "Let's break Brown's leg, shall we?", he thought. I hope that twat never gets to play football again, I've never liked him so now I'm done with him. He not only could have broken the Celtic midfielder leg as he ruined any chance we had to equalise. Fuck off, Binya.

Anyway, this was a really nice match to watch and McGeady was clearly the man of the match. The guy was immense.

I can't see us qualifying after tonight's result. We might get the UEFA Cup spot but even that is a tough target.

Good luck, bhoys. :)

I've just checked tonight's match results. God. Liverpool were really on fire tonight. Just can't wait for the highlights.

no problem, if you want to avoid relegation then arrange a friendly.

;) you've been pretty good in all the other matches so far, no idea what happened. plus the fact liverpool didn't score at all over the last matches. :shock:

Imagine, you're a Besiktas coach. Score is 2-0 end of the half time and you've nothing to lose. What you can do? I prefer to attack Liverpool with all of my strikers and let great players like Ricardinho and Higuain play for scoring. But, he prefered all-deffence system and he saw 8 goals in his nets. The problem is not players, the real problem is their coach Ertugrul Saglam. He's too young and has no CL experince.

@opm: bad formation, bad coach and bad atmosphere in the team. we are not at liverpools level for sure but we are not that bad to lose by 8 goals difference. well, it happened but sadly its a record now.

Yep.

Marseille had a couple of chances but the 1st goal costs us the game. Where was Taiwo ?!?

Last edited:
What a game with Celtic v Benfica. As Miguel said McGeady played as well as I've saw any Celtic player play in Europe, he was simply unplayable against.

As for Binya, the less talked about the better.

FD

That Porto goal was lovely.

sektiouiiiiiiiiiiiii ! :applause:
I was laughing like a crazy guy in the middle of the night :lmao:
marseille is the only club I dislike in this very world so the pleasure was double . it has been a while since I've seen a moroccan goal in the champions league and it had to be against marseille \\:o/
Tarik Sektioui: half marrocan half dutch
just like roberto carlos is half spanish .
he's born in morocco and played football there until the age of 20 with MAS Fes . after the U20 world cup in wich he scored the most beautifull goal of the tournament he was recruited by Guy Roux but the young kid was to much individual to be given a role with Auxerre so he went on loan to maritimo and also played for Xamax in Switzerland . he started playing in holland at the age of 22 .

Last edited:
sektiouiiiiiiiiiiiii ! :applause:
I was laughing like a crazy guy in the middle of the night :lmao:
marseille is the only club I dislike in this very world so the pleasure was double . it has been a while since I've seen a moroccan goal in the champions league and it had to be against marseille \\:o/

just like roberto carlos is half spanish .
he's born in morocco and played football there until the age of 20 with MAS Fes . after the U20 world cup in wich he scored the most beautifull goal of the tournament he was recruited by Guy Roux but the young kid was to much individual to be given a role with Auxerre so he went on loan to maritimo and also played for Xamax in Switzerland . he started playing in holland at the age of 22 .

Did he played for Dutch national team?

Yes. :roll:

Clearly not the fact that Ronaldinho is back to his best, Henry is scoring and Messi is Maradona's love child along with Valdés' shotstopping. It's because they beat Rangers. Good input :lol:

No. That show appears on weak defenses that make simple mistakes to get barca the lead easily.

no you can say barca is a candidate of winning the title but its clear that after ranger losing you chose an early winner which is no suprise Barca :8):

Back
Top Bottom