yup it's look shit :LMAO:

Re: PES 2011 News & Rumours Discussion thread

5v5 and 1v1 ?

wtf

what a crap

oh i am dissapointed on PF :(

Hopefully this will step on FIFA's arcadier toes enough to push them back towards simulation?

I'll be baffled if this sells even slightly well.

Oh God, i though FIFA street's player models looked cartoony, these look horrendous!

The game looks crap, another arcadey football game? Fuck we have FIFA, even with all it's bugs it will shit all over this game. What are ubisoft playing at? Hopefully this is just groundwork for a Simulation game to be released later some day.

I'm sick and tired of these cartoony player models we are seeing these days, FIFA's look crap, PES is ok at best now this bollocks!

Pure Football (PF), we can expect very very fast because the game is on the schedule for May and will for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC appear. Al zal het niet echt een concurrent worden van de twee heersers FIFA en PES want de game doet me meer denken aan "FIFA Street". Though not really a competitor of the two rulers FIFA and PES for the game makes me think of "FIFA Street". Want je zal niet 11 tegen 11 spelen maar 5 tegen 5. Because you will not play 11 against 11 but 5 against 5. PF zal beschikken over ongeveer 230 professionele voetballers, 17 nationale elftallen en nog eens 17 voetbal legendes. PF will have approximately 230 professional football players, 17 national teams and another 17 football legends. Ook zal je de mogelijkheid krijgen om je eigen dribbelaar aan te maken. Also you will have the opportunity to own your toddler to make. Ook kunnen we online aan de slag met de 1 v 1 mode. We can also work online with the 1 v 1 mode. Hier de trailer en de meegeleverde screens. Here is the trailer and screens included.

Images here

http://translate.google.com/transla...ieuws/5518&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1

Oh God, i though FIFA street's player models looked cartoony, these look horrendous!

The game looks crap, another arcadey football game? Fuck we have FIFA, even with all it's bugs it will shit all over this game. What are ubisoft playing at? Hopefully this is just groundwork for a Simulation game to be released later some day.

I'm sick and tired of these cartoony player models we are seeing these days, FIFA's look crap, PES is ok at best now this bollocks!

fight , fight !!!

,,pes10 look crap, fifa10 is ok at best now this bollocks''

and please dont repeat ,,Pes2010 simulation''because this game looks like early beta version .

I see another year with stupid promises from Konami liers and minimal progress from EA.

Last edited:
I don't follow why they'd see they have a chance at taking on Fifa and Pes and at worst case have the 2nd best footie game on the market - and yet they set their sights so low that they're only confident enough to tackle the horrific Fifa street games.

They're going through the effort of making a football game, so why not go for 11v11? What's up with this "No refs" 5v5 football game? Don't know what they're thinking tbh.

There goes all our hopes of having another football game to compete with FIFA and PES.

People wanted a remake of something like Football Kingdom, purely for how accessible and fun it was to play, and they get something like this - which, let's be fair, doesn't look as bad as folk are making out - and yet still the moans take centre stage.

Fact is, we're all going to have to wait several more months at least for the next generation installment of football simulation to arrive, that's if it ever does. For the time being, this could be a decent and fun game which will detract from all the bugs and stupid little niggles of PES and FIFA.

Or it might fail badly. It probably will.

Couldn't care less about a 5v5 street game tbh.

When I watched the first few seconds, the fans leaving the stadium, the cars, the sky view, I thought to myself "Oh yes pretty atmospheric". Then the players in the room, "Hmmm..". Then read the sms and was like "What?". Then the 5v5 game, "Ah crap..".

EDIT: Just realized it is released in May. Not too far away now. As usual I'll end up buying it then collect dust, because I'm a sucker for football.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom