Trance / Dance / House Music Discussion

Good god! I've found an absolute corker of a vocal trance tune. If you've played Silent Hill 4 you'll know of "Room Of Angel", a really haunting and morbid tune from the OST by Akira Yamaoka, vocals go

"Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, it was always you that i despised, i don't feel enough for you to cry, here's a lullaby to close your eyes, goodbye"

Some legend called Carl B has given it the trance working over, and oh my..!

Forgot to post last week's mix here, so there it is below, and i'll be doing the next one live tomorrow afternoon - and you'll know what my tune of the week will be

Week 13
1 / DJ Shah Meets Jan Johnston / Beautiful : Glimpse Of Heaven / Balearic Sundown Mix
2 / Probspot / Blows My Mind / Probspot's Dub Mix
3 / Giuseppe Ottaviani / Linking People / Marc van Linden Remix
4 / Orkidea / Requiem / Orkidea's Rhythm Mix
5 / Adam White Pres. Angel Dust / Chimera / Original Mix [First Play]
6 / Mauro Picotto / Back To Cali / G-Strike Remix
7 / De Donatis & Ciacomix / Angel / De Donatis Vocal Mix
8 / Silent Harmony / Save The Whales / Sonic Experience Mix [Back From The Dead]
9 / Technique / You & Me / Matt Darey Mashed Up Mix
10 / Nation One / New Life / Club Mix
11 / Ultra 5 / Potion / Lange Remix
12 / Orkidea Vs Super8 / Embrace / Original Mix
13 / Hiver & Hammer / Fusion 2006 / Super8 Dub
14 / Kyau Vs Albert / Are You Fine / Original Mix
15 / Redd Square Feat. Xan / Run Away / Original Mix
16 / PG2 / Forum of Love / Danjo & Styles Remix
17 / A.I.D.A. / Far & Away / Original Mix
18 / Tenth Planet / Walk On Water / Original Mix
19 / Max Graham Vs Coldplay / Talk / Original Mix
20 / Les Hemstock Pres. ESP / The Traveller / Trance-Ponder Mix [Tune Of The Week]

Clicky here

Password >> TUNA13

The last tune in the above mix is rocking! Doctor Who on a trance tip!

proxi said:
Good god! I've found an absolute corker of a vocal trance tune. If you've played Silent Hill 4 you'll know of "Room Of Angel", a really haunting and morbid tune from the OST by Akira Yamaoka, vocals go

"Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, it was always you that i despised, i don't feel enough for you to cry, here's a lullaby to close your eyes, goodbye"

Some legend called Carl B has given it the trance working over, and oh my..!

Forgot to post last week's mix here, so there it is below, and i'll be doing the next one live tomorrow afternoon - and you'll know what my tune of the week will be

Any chance of upping that tune mate ;)

nice tunes there,do you have the instemental version of prodigy-put you under the wheels.thanks

Proxi are you sure Pulp Victim did Dreams Last For Long? Im pretty certain its Digital Control (Which is another Ferry Corsten production) ?

DJ

It is yeah, me buggerin up the ID list, sorry!

Prodigy instrumental? No mate, sorry to you too

Upping that tune @ MrCoopz? I shall do soon, along with this weeks mixes with it in :)

lol K Proxi, I had a feeling it was Digital Control allthough it does sound like a cross between Pulp Victim and Moonman (Ferry Corsten Again!) just like Pulp Victim - The World 99 (Moonmans Reconstruction Mix)

DJ

The man just has too many aliases, the greedy sod!

Ferry Corsten:
Veracocha (w/ Vincent De Moor)
Albion
Moonman
Gouryella (w/ DJ Tiesto)
Starparty (w/ Robert Smit)
System F
Fernick
Ferr
Kinky Toys
Pulp Victim
Skywalker
Vimana (w/ DJ Tiesto)
Party Cruiser
Starcruise
Sidewinder
Elektrika (w/ Robert Smit)
Nixieland (w/ Piet Bervoets)
Soundcheck (w/ Andre Van Den Bosch)
2HD
Discodroids
Mind To Mind
ROEF
Digital Control
Alter Native
Project Aurora
A Jolly Good Fellow
Blade Racer
Exciter

I'm sure there's more...

Proxi, are you sure Ferry is Pulp Victim? I think you will find he is Moonman which is the remix of Pulp Victim The World 99, I dont think he is Pulp Victim.

DJ

He is definitely behind Pulp Victim. The first vinyl with his remix of Space Brothers' "Forgiven" was called "Pulp Victim Remix by Ferry Corsten" if i remember correctly, plus it's confirmed on countless tribute sites, so you're safe mate.

Oh right so he is Pulp Victim as well! jees man how many Aliases do you want? Paul Van Dyk is only in a few....

Paul Van Dyk
Vandit
and he is one of the Members Of Mayday.

DJ

Ferry Aliases:

4x4, A Jolly Good Fellow, Albion, Bypass, Cyber F, Dance Therapy, Digital Control, Eon, Exiter, Ferr, Firmly Undaground, Free Inside, Funk Einsatz, Kinky Toys, Moonman, The Nutter, Party Cruiser, Pulp Victim, Raya Shaku, Riptide, Sidewinder, Skywalker, System F, Zenithal

Also under these names with other artists:

Alter Native, Blade Racer, Discodroids, Double Dutch, Elektrika, Energiya, FB, Fernick, Gouryella, Mind To Mind, Nixieland, Penetrator, Project Aurora, Roef, Scum, Selected Worx, Sons Of Aliens, Soundcheck, Spirit Of Adventure, Starparty, The Tellurians, Veracocha, Vimana

the download has gone now its saids error when click on it,put it on rapidshare.de or something like that.can you make a collection of the best dannce and trace trackin the past month cheers

shut it lol,well done on tuna-pie site and forum,been regestered on there about 2 days lol,but its a good place,can you post some tidy boys song thanks

All you've been doing of late mate is requesting that we find stuff and upload it for you - try not to be so demanding, the others try one request every now and again and you'll only go upsetting my fellow Admin - and she's a bitchfighter when she wants to be :D

Glad you like the site although it's getting a makeover soon.

Back on the musical side of things, i've acquired a big liking for a new dance tune! Shock horror....

Styles & Breeze - I Will Be (Friday Night Posse Remix)

Some mad as fuck filtering, crazy key changes and nice old style happy hardcore riffs, get in!

oh kk,Friday Night Possie are good at mixing ive got some of there tracks,the sites down,any luck with getting it back up

Nope, although it'll be moved to a far better server soon, the current hosts are getting worse & worse...

Friday Night Posse's bootlegs were ace - check out Airwave Pleasure & It's A Fine State if you haven't already (try searching on Soulseek old boy).

cheers,what is soulseek???,by the way the radio yesterday was mint nice tunes thanks

i bought yesterday the vinil disk of Bob Sinclair - world hold on (children of the sky).
Another great production by bob ;) :applause:

Back
Top Bottom