Tottenham Thread

Twice a year he likes to come back and bestow his douchiness upon us all.

Its a great forum that welcomes all new people, the one thing it is great about is that it weeds out all of the attention seekers and mental people. The ones that think their opinion is better than everybody elses and attacks them.

It is not having 'character' it is just being a dick. You post like a 3 year old whenever you come on putting posts in all of the football threads thinking that anybody gives a crap about your inane ramblings just to piss people off.

Zero started off like that but you could see he had good points and thankfully he has toned it down and is now a valued member and most of all respects the people on the forum, where you definitely don't.

Lol guys take it easy on Steak Bake. Yes he needs to up the respect towards others but I personally don't mind his posts.

Twice a year he likes to come back and bestow his douchiness upon us all.

Its a great forum that welcomes all new people, the one thing it is great about is that it weeds out all of the attention seekers and mental people. The ones that think their opinion is better than everybody elses and attacks them.

It is not having 'character' it is just being a dick. You post like a 3 year old whenever you come on putting posts in all of the football threads thinking that anybody gives a crap about your inane ramblings just to piss people off.

Zero started off like that but you could see he had good points and thankfully he has toned it down and is now a valued member and most of all respects the people on the forum, where you definitely don't.

Well you obviously all do give a crap because you always reply to my posts! Especially you! Lighten up bro, it's all a bit of fun. Give us newbies a break.

Let's all hug - life is too short to argue. And who the hell is Benny and Ninjabreak anyway?! :CONFUSE:

Anyway, I'm in a good mood. Spurs won yesterday, Timmy Mallet will be off in the summer and I've got a Sunday roast in the oven.

Have fun, darlings x

Lol guys take it easy on Steak Bake. Yes he needs to up the respect towards others but I personally don't mind his posts.

Thanks bro - I like you too! Here, have a cake:

Football+Cake+002.jpg

(Is that Godotelli on there?)

Last edited:
Spurs is going for Frank de Boer to replace Sherwood, or at least that's what the rumor mill is grinding at the moment. I don't know how good that will be, he's won four years in a row with Ajax but Eredivisie isn't extremely competitive, is it?

It will end in tears. I want us to bring in a proven manager and get a bit of security for the next 3/4 seasons.

But we won't. Levy is a fool and we'll finish 6th/7th again next season.

We've got too many overrated/crap players.

PSG are nowhere near being the biggest club in France. Best team at the moment yes, biggest team no.

Lloris has been just as average as the rest of the team. He's done a few blunders, a few questionable "sweeper" decisions and conceded a few soft goals, so he doesn't deserve "better" in my opinion.

I'm quite sure that a proper coach will turn this team around and Lloris along with it though.

I don't says Lloris is top class goalkeeper, alot are better than him, but when you play in top level with this terrible defense, you make alot of saves but you take alot of goals too and it's terrible for the confidence, you can't be at 100% so of course you make some mistakes too.

He got what it takes to become one of the best, and if Spurs rid themselves of a few liabilities in the back, Lloris will shine. Dawson must go, Vertonghen must go or play left back, Kaboul must either go or form a spectacular stopper/coverer partnership with Chiricheș.

Lloris has been just as average as the rest of the team. He's done a few blunders, a few questionable "sweeper" decisions and conceded a few soft goals, so he doesn't deserve "better" in my opinion.

I'm quite sure that a proper coach will turn this team around and Lloris along with it though.

He's the only player that comes out of this season with any credit.

If not for him we would have conceded a lot more goals, that isn't average.

His (few) errors are too be expected given the type of goalkeeper that he is, I wouldn't swap him for any other goalkeeper in this league.

PSG are nowhere near being the biggest club in France. Best team at the moment yes, biggest team no.

Who cares anyway, the French league is rubbish compared to the Premier League and La Liga.

Players only go to PSG and Monaco for the money.

Back
Top Bottom