Third World War is getting started???

I'm surprised no-one mentioned the two oil and gas pipelines that run across Georgia that help supply the west.

Because Russia doesn't need these small Georgian pipelines. Russia has in million times more oil and gas. :)
And because it was started from the genocide by Sakashvili.
7th august Sakashvili turned off in Georgia all internet, all mobile connection, all Russian TV channels. 8th august, night, Sakashvili started the attack on South Ossetia. Also how you know he tryed to attack Abkhazia on 12th august, but Russian warships destroyed this plan and destoyed 2 Georgian warships.
Also you can watch this movie from Fox News, girl tells the truth about Georgia
American propoganda again returned :)
YouTube - Fox News: 12 Year Old Girl Tells the Truth about Georgia

invading other countries maybe... then declaring them not countries... how about that?

NATO and EU without Russia invaded Afganistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia. Now they want to invade Iran. I think NATO is to stop to terrorize peaceful people in Asia. Everybody sees only Russia don't support wars and because of it NATO and EU don't want to unite with Russia. You think what NATO and EU terrorize those countries for? It is simple. Because USA and EU want oil. And USA with EU fear that Russia have good relationships with Asian countries, that is Russia have almost all Mideast oil.
And I think it will be a war. Because Poland and USA made a very big mistake. If those rockets will be placed in Poland, then Russia will not have any choices. I think USA want to play off Russia against Western Europe.

NATO and EU without Russia invaded Afganistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia.

I wouldn't say Nato and EU invaded Yugoslavia. There was a civil war going on there with all kinds of atrocities like ethnic cleansing. I'd rather we didn't stand aside and let that happen in our own continent.

I wouldn't say Nato and EU invaded Yugoslavia. There was a civil war going on there with all kinds of atrocities like ethnic cleansing. I'd rather we didn't stand aside and let that happen in our own continent.

OK, then why USA and EU didn't stop ethnic cleansing in Ossetia? Only Russia could stop this genocide. More than 2000 peaceful people of Ossetia were killed by Georgian dictator Sukashvili?
Do you see how he ate his tie? How said Austrian newspapers he was a schizophrenic. :)
Look:
YouTube - Why Saakashvili eats his tie?

OK, then why USA and EU didn't stop ethnic cleansing in Ossetia? Only Russia could stop this genocide. More than 2000 peaceful people of Ossetia were killed by Georgian dictator Sukashvili?
Do you see how he ate his tie? How said Austrian newspapers he was a schizophrenic. :)
Look:
YouTube - Why Saakashvili eats his tie?

It's a similar situation, really. South Ossetia/Georgia is on Russia's doorstep, Serbia is on the EU's doorstep. Georgia is backed by the West, Serbia is backed by Russia. There's similarities between the two.

You're right - it was down to Russia to protect it's own people, and the West should have done more to influence Georgia. But also Russia should have done more in the balkans conflict as it had influence over Serbia.

NATO and EU without Russia invaded Afganistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia. Now they want to invade Iran. I think NATO is to stop to terrorize peaceful people in Asia. Everybody sees only Russia don't support wars and because of it NATO and EU don't want to unite with Russia. You think what NATO and EU terrorize those countries for? It is simple. Because USA and EU want oil. And USA with EU fear that Russia have good relationships with Asian countries, that is Russia have almost all Mideast oil.
And I think it will be a war. Because Poland and USA made a very big mistake. If those rockets will be placed in Poland, then Russia will not have any choices. I think USA want to play off Russia against Western Europe.

you have alot of accusations and half truths, but hardly any cognitive thought or facts to back it. Russia don't support wars, thats hilarious... Nato knows that the russians will do anything for oil, including sell nukes and nuke technology to crazy goverments such as iran... Afghanistan was not invaded because of oil, thats jut a slap in the face of facts. The west could not allow a country to support a base camp for the world jihad, by a bunch of crazy islamic facists who have nothing in common with true islam. There was proven genocide going on in yugoslovia. ANd the west is not going ot invade iran... this is all just baseless putnin propaganda your spouting off. Sorry mate im going to bow out of this conversation. It does not seem alot has changend in the former USSR.

Nato and EUROPE did not invade Iraq. It was a joint military invasion by USA and the UK. I did not agree with it by the way.
The invasion of Afghanistan was a response to an attack by an Afghan supported terrorist attack on the USA. It was their right of response in that case.

you have alot of accusations and half truths, but hardly any cognitive thought or facts to back it. Russia don't support wars, thats hilarious... Nato knows that the russians will do anything for oil, including sell nukes and nuke technology to crazy goverments such as iran... Afghanistan was not invaded because of oil, thats jut a slap in the face of facts. The west could not allow a country to support a base camp for the world jihad, by a bunch of crazy islamic facists who have nothing in common with true islam. There was proven genocide going on in yugoslovia. ANd the west is not going ot invade iran... this is all just baseless putnin propaganda your spouting off. Sorry mate im going to bow out of this conversation. It does not seem alot has changend in the former USSR.
Did USA find islamic facists or Ben Ladan? :)
Why do you so support terrorism by the USA? Do you want to war in Iraq? Then go.
By the way the Jihad was sponsored by CIA in 80's. Maybe you forgot it? :) The CIA sponsored the Jihad because Afganistan fought against the USSR. Remember it. ;)

Nato and EUROPE did not invade Iraq. It was a joint military invasion by USA and the UK. I did not agree with it by the way.
The invasion of Afghanistan was a response to an attack by an Afghan supported terrorist attack on the USA. It was their right of response in that case.
1.Why did USA and UK invade Iraq, for playing football? And how you see USA don't win these both wars in Mideast. USSR already fought against Afganistan, it was very hard war, OK, USSR won, but USSR lost 13 000 soldiers for 10 years and killed only 2 000 000 Afgan mujaheddin.
2.Then it is Russian right of response in Georgia. Becuase Georgian terrorists killed Russian peacekeepers and 2000 peaceful people.

Last edited:
Did USA find islamic facists or Ben Ladan? :)
Why do you so support terrorism by the USA? Do you want to war in Iraq? Then go.
By the way the Jihad was sponsored by CIA in 80's. Maybe you forgot it? :) The CIA sponsored the Jihad because Afganistan fought against the USSR. Remember it. ;)

This is true. Double standards can be found on both sides to be fair.

Afghanistan and Iraq where considered friends of the US during the cold war. The US funded a guerilla war against the USSR in Afghanistan, and they were friends with Bin Laden. The US also supported Saddam Hussain in the Iran-Iraq war. The British and French governments sold huge quantities of weapons to Iraq during this time.

US citizens have even helped fund the IRA against the British, although I know the US government cannot be blamed for this.

Afghanistan and Iraq where considered friends of the US during the cold war. The US funded a guerilla war against the USSR in Afghanistan, and they were friends with Bin Laden. The US also supported Saddam Hussain in the Iran-Iraq war. The British and French governments sold huge quantities of weapons to Iraq during this time.

US citizens have even helped fund the IRA against the British, although I know the US government cannot be blamed for this.

I see you know it very well.

i agree with you %100

i still dont agree with the war in iraq, but to be fair, it is looking alot better over there. In fact afghanistan is alot worse of right now then iraq.

yep. and we also brokered peace in northern ireland.

1.Why did USA and UK invade Iraq, for playing football? And how you see USA don't win these both wars in Mideast. USSR already fought against Afganistan, it was very hard war, OK, USSR won, but USSR lost 13 000 soldiers for 10 years and killed only 2 000 000 Afgan mujaheddin.
2.Then it is Russian right of response in Georgia. Becuase Georgian terrorists killed Russian peacekeepers and 2000 peaceful people.
The reasons are obvious. I already said I did not agree with the war on Iraq.

Double standards are on both sides.

The US helped broker peace, but there was also substantial funds leaving the US to fund the IRA from sympathisers over there. I don't ever remember the US doing much about it.

yeah cause you know its easy.. drugs get into this country, along with drug money, so does money to and form terrorists, and it still does.. why didnt the UK stop the funds from entering norhtern ireland and in the hands of the iRA? cause it isnt so simple, none of this is. people are oversimplifying complex realities...

Same_Shit__Different_Asshole_by_Dec.jpg

What strikes me the most is the fact that no one here has mentioned the Germans so far, they are waiting and waiting for an opportunity. Always the Germans man, always the Germans.

Back
Top Bottom