Third World War is getting started???

See5kY

Gaming journalist
28 May 2007
Spartak Moscow
Guys, I wnat to have a bit of ur attention! It's very serious!
There is a war going this days in Georgia and South Ossetia, where Georgian army in the time of Great Olympic Games(!!!) attacked Ossetian city.
I dont know why, but all world's news channels like CNN BBC NBC etc. say that Russia started the war! Please! Don't beleive it!
Friends, I hope you all understand, that Georgia is just provoking a conflict with Russia so that EU and USA can have complaints against our Great country!
The provement is that Saakashvilli(Georgian president) promised to stop the activity in Ossetia before the Games, but 8th night he started attackes again!
I think you will understand me and my words!
please, post that in every web-site you can, cuz there is an Infowar against Russia going on! Thanx for attention and God bless Russia!

Georgian army killed full city, there were many children. BTW USA is a sponsor of the Georgian army. Before this attack Saakashvili phoned to Bush. Osetia it is a part of Georgia, but another ethnic group, that is it is called rasism, when to commit genocide.

Last edited:
It said on the news yesterday that Georgia was doing ethnic cleansing. I can't really say too much, haven't really looked into it.

As far as I can tell we have a pro western Georgian leader fighting and a band of separatists in South Ossetia, who it claims want to be a separate state or part of Russia! We have Russia, saying they are defending their people in said town and Georgia doing the same... Russia I fear will use this as an excuse to over throw Georgia...
I can't see this being the 3rd world war but it will be the start of a cooling of Russian and Western diplomacy...

Russia has just a peacemaking mission, no offence, but all world thinks the other way, and I donnow why...

Russia has just a peacemaking mission, no offence, but all world thinks the other way, and I donnow why...

Because all I have seen (haven't followed it closely) on tv is huge Russian tanks and a city being destroyed. I don't know what's going on, but from the small bits and bobs Ive seen/heard you get the impression that its a big big "bad" country flexing its musles (kinda like chechnia).

Because all I have seen (haven't followed it closely) on tv is huge Russian tanks and a city being destroyed. I don't know what's going on, but from the small bits and bobs Ive seen/heard you get the impression that its a big big "bad" country flexing its musles (kinda like chechnia).

Chechnia will kill Georgia for 5 hours. I know that Georgian people don't want a war against Osetia, Chechnia, Ingushetia, Armenia, Russia. Georgians want to kill their president with his manager Bush. Have you seen how Georgian police beat Georgian people in Tbilisi? Saakashvili fear his people. Is it normal? :)

BBC say on their website Q&A about this situation that Russia started it.

I'm not too sure...

Stop listening Western mass-media! It is infowar against Russia! You saw Russian tanks which came AFTER Georgian attacked the city and ruined it!

Yeah, Russia was a peace keeper in the region. They put troops there to stop this sort of conflict. They hoped that the presence of Russian soldiers would stop the South Ossetians and Georgian Government from fighting each other. But Saakashvili sent Georgian troops in to take Southern Ossetia last week. Now the Georgian Government is going around all of the villages and towns and taking people who are teenagers and putting them right into the army and sending them into the war.

I don't think Russia has a desire to take over all of Georgia, if Russia wanted to do this you would see 100,000 troops in the area and thousands of tanks - it is a limited contingent. In fact Russia had lots of bases in the region (Batumi Naval Base) and guarded the border of CIS countries (Armenia-Iran, Georgia-Turkish border), but it has given up these bases in Batumi and stopped doing border guard duty in Georgia.

I hope that there can be a ceasefire and both sides can have peace. The whole region (Southern Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Eastern Turkey) is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Georgian people and Russian people are brothers not enemies, it's just Governments causing this.

Guys, I wnat to have a bit of ur attention! It's very serious!
There is a war going this days in Georgia and South Ossetia, where Georgian army in the time of Great Olympic Games(!!!) attacked Ossetian city.
I dont know why, but all world's news channels like CNN BBC NBC etc. say that Russia started the war! Please! Don't beleive it!
Friends, I hope you all understand, that Georgia is just provoking a conflict with Russia so that EU and USA can have complaints against our Great country!
The provement is that Saakashvilli(Georgian president) promised to stop the activity in Ossetia before the Games, but 8th night he started attackes again!
I think you will understand me and my words!
please, post that in every web-site you can, cuz there is an Infowar against Russia going on! Thanx for attention and God bless Russia!

this is not what the western media is saying, there saying gerogia was trying to supress a pro russian movement in South Ossetia, when at that point the russians used an incredible show of force by invading georgia(they were bombing deep in to the heart of georgia, not just in south ossetia). I think the western goverments are opposed to the massive response shown by the russians, which in there view is not as proportional as the one by georgia. Russia has alot to prove if it wants to claim genocide. Putin has long shown disdain for georgia and its president which bodes bad for russia. Sounds like we have two goverments making grave mistakes, basically georgia did start this in my opinon, but now russian looks like they want to basically deystroy georgia, or at least demolish the countires infrastruture... which is a far cry from simply defending russian interests in sotuh ossetia. What should happen is a Nato backed cease fire with Nato peackeepers inserted.

Stop listening Western mass-media! It is infowar against Russia! You saw Russian tanks which came AFTER Georgian attacked the city and ruined it!

yes this is true, and i didnt learn this from you, but from western media... i also read the separatists allegedly shelled south ossetia before georgia commenced military operations on south osseta

Last edited:
Katie Melua is from Georgia and I fancy her - So the Russians better not touch her Family!!!!

So Russia will not invade Georgia, and are not bombing other cities. I don't claim to know the full story, but the bombings are going on and Russia is threatening to invade. And the map will be redrawn...

wow, great peacekeeping by Russia!
Crippled the Georgian army, which means only more war, because the separatists will take advantage of the situation and take on the Georgian army.

You're right gomito, far from over.

wow, great peacekeeping by Russia!
Crippled the Georgian army, which means only more war, because the separatists will take advantage of the situation and take on the Georgian army.

You're right gomito, far from over.

and i really dont think the US or nato want to put ground forces there to actually do real peacekeeping, it seems netiher the georgians or russians can be trusted..... its FUBAR at this point, now it seems the russians "said" they have put at end to the hostilities but continue to pound away with bombds on gori, a town well within georgian border and as far as i can tell nothing to do with south ossentia..

Back
Top Bottom