The TV Show Thread

First episode of True Blood was good, shows some potential and I'm definately going to watch the next few shows and see how this turns out.

The new Always Sunny in Philly was very funny. Especially the second episode.... "hahahha I'm the wildcard!"

Anyone here watch Stargate Atlantis? I think I read Placebo did..... Is it any good? Is it kind of like Battlestar Galactica? I don't like Sci Fi that looks very fake and is very far fetched. BSG is in the future, but they don't put stuff like aliens, teleportation, laser guns etc. and its also based on a moral argument (Man made vs humans).

Last edited:
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I thought the first episode was a bit meh, but the second was fucking amazing. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Fantastic show. :DD

Mac: "Guys, why aren't the brakes working?!"
Charlie: "Because I cut the brakes... WILDCARD, BITCHES! YEEEHAWWW!"

OH, LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND! :LOL:

YouTube - It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - 402 - Wildcard Bitches!

Last edited:
I prefered the 1st episode : the "MANHUNTERS" one was perfect for me. The second one was too complex with the gas thing and long to start but great at the end with the "crew" little twist.

Anyone here watch Stargate Atlantis? I think I read Placebo did..... Is it any good? Is it kind of like Battlestar Galactica? I don't like Sci Fi that looks very fake and is very far fetched. BSG is in the future, but they don't put stuff like aliens, teleportation, laser guns etc. and its also based on a moral argument (Man made vs humans).

Well SG:A is closer to reality than a number of scifi shows (Star Trek series for example). Obviously it does deal with aliens and future technology and such but it deals with it in interesting ways IMO.

Anyone watch Merlin on BBC 1? I thought it was quite good :))

Yeah the Mrs had it on so I watched it.

I thought it was funny when Arthur was swinging that ball and chain at his head.

But then in the end tripped him up with the broom, and said something like "I wanna bum you Merlin"

But If he had caught him with that ball and chain he would be dead. :LOL:

Yeah the Mrs had it on so I watched it.

I thought it was funny when Arthur was swinging that ball and chain at his head.

But then in the end tripped him up with the broom, and said something like "I wanna bum you Merlin"

But If he had caught him with that ball and chain he would be dead. :LOL:

I thought that! They were "play-fighting" as such, but it would've murdered him if that ball hit him! :SHOCK:

:LOL:

Can't say I wouldn't have done that ...

If I had telekinesis powers ...

Didn't watch Robin Hood unfortunately. I wanted to but just never got around to it. Spoke to a few people in work who also watched it, all agreed it was good too.

Boston Legal anyone?

The wife and I used to watch it avidly, but then sometime during the middle of the 4th season it really started to grate, think it was the episode where Alan and Denny both boned the same woman without knowing about it. The wife gave up on the show about 2/3 of the way through the season, I finished it but not sure I'll bother with watching season 5, I have plenty of "just mine" shows......

They are some outlandish episodes I agree, I still love the longgggg speeches that Alan makes during cases. I think the 5th season is the last one, hopefully they'll go out with a bang.

:LOL: Nice one Bobby ;))

Just watched True Blood ep3, it's getting better I think. Whether that's because I'm getting to know the characters more, evil vampires are cropping up, or because Dawn had her knockers out, I dunno, possibly all three :DD

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - 403-404

Am I peeing ? If I'm peeing, wake me up !!!
:LOL:

This season is already cult. So much fun.

Any of the "older" British people remember a kids show called Knightmare? I LOVED it, always wanted to go on it :((

300px-Knightmare_treguardpickle.jpg

index.php

index.php

http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/index.php?title=Knightmare

Clone Wars - 101-102

The film was average ("the pilot"), but it's more suited to a TV format. I'm glad they're telling a bit of
the relation between Jedis and Clones.
It seems very interesting.

"Chuck" is still a quality show, certainly one of my favourites :TU:

Back
Top Bottom