The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Not a clue, but it doesn't seem like needing the player is a factor any more, United have Berbatov, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck, Macheda, Bebe and the new Chilean Henriquez.
Though not all are world class at the moment did we need a £20million 29 year old, injury risk, on the hope he could play all year and (unlikely) repeat last years work?

I think it was really stupid, wasting money like that i expected it from City but not from United, the guy makes one good season with out injury and all of sudden he's Van Basten? I hope to god he doesn't get injured otherwise he's done he'll be 30 next year & with him beign injury prone he'd be lucky if he's still playing at 32 or so

I think it was really stupid, wasting money like that i expected it from City but not from United, the guy makes one good season with out injury and all of sudden he's Van Basten? I hope to god he doesn't get injured otherwise he's done he'll be 30 next year & with him beign injury prone he'd be lucky if he's still playing at 32 or so

It seems more of a marquee, "look we can compete and beat City to players if we want" kind of transfer.

Though I'm sceptical, I will be happy to see him perform if he does.. But I'm sure he will get injured and reiterate that he's a waste of money IMO.

De Rossi ---> City

Agent is supposed in manchester to discuss a move.

If it happens it looks like De Jong will then move on, currently being linked with Inter.

De Rossi and Yaya would be one hell of a CM :SHOCK:

Last edited:
Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (Montpellier HSC) ---X Ac Milan

Just said in a press conference : There isn't a possibility to go out from Montpellier this year. I'll concentrate on my team for the next season.

Source : http://dai.ly/SqOS8Q

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Kevin Mirallas (Olympiakos Fc) ---> Everton Fc

Today he'll do the medical visit

Last edited:
Chicarito (MANU)-> Chelsea
Alexander Büttner(Vitesse), Angelo Henriquez (Universidad de Chile)-> MANU
Djamel Mesbah, Stephan El Shaarawy (Milan) ---> Genoa
Milan <---- (Genoa) Dániel Tőzsér, Juraj Kucka

thoughts?

Last edited:
Chicha's staying. His agent said that Javier is a pro and he will be fighting for his place in United attack. I've heard that Büttner and Henriquez are done deals. First one will be Evra's competitor and the second one will play in U-21 team and, if playing well, he'll get a chance in some senior matches. Angelo was supposedly being loaned back to Universidad, but he said he would like to compete in MUFC U-21 team.

Mesbah don't want to leave but he's been asked to & i don't really see Milan loaning El Shaaraway after extending his contract

BTW Henriquez is a done deal from years ago he was a Man U player since 15 & he was just on loan to his current club ;)

Henriquez was never a done deal..
We just had "gentlemans agreement" to sign him if we wanted, if any club outbid us we'd be in the situation as any other player. Just lucky he wanted to play for United :)

i will be more than pleased if the real one is with LFC badge eventually :D

good move for Arsenal if it happens though..

Talk going round that Scott Sinclair is going to leave Swansea and go to Man City to warm their bench. This was the same Scott Sinclair who said he couldn't wait to work with Michael Laudrup and said he enjoyed it at the Liberty Stadium. Suddenly like a light he wants to bugger off to Manchester, and why? His bimbo Manc girlfriend, the one who played that Rosie Webster slapper with the big tits on Coronation Street, who tweeted she was "bored in Wales" when Sinclair was away playing football.

Well Scott, if you're that weak to let your WAG wannabe make you go and sit on the bench at Eastlands for a huge wage packet, feel free to bloody go.

Crikey. What a dick.

I'd maybe (just maybe) understand if his missus was decent, someone like the delectable Jenna-Louise Coleman. Oof. But christ, he's dating an spunk-trumpeting airhead who looks like a meth-addicted matryoshka with bumper tits seemingly stitched on last minute to make up for the permanent blank face and the blue screen of death faced upon discussing anything more technical than the price of wet fish.

Crikey. What a dick.

I'd maybe (just maybe) understand if his missus was decent, someone like the delectable Jenna-Louise Coleman. Oof. But christ, he's dating an spunk-trumpeting airhead who looks like a meth-addicted matryoshka with bumper tits seemingly stitched on last minute to make up for the permanent blank face and the blue screen of death faced upon discussing anything more technical than the price of wet fish.
Very well said. :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

I forgot who Jenna-Louise Coleman was until I googled her, and that's not a euphemism either. She'd get it! But back to the football, as far as I'm concerned Sinclair can go, he's been a good player for us but obviously doesn't wear the trousers in his house. I'm sure as with Joe Allen we'll take the eight-figure transfer fee and bring in a cut-price replacement who could well turn out better than him.

On that subject of signing replacements for departed players, we're set to sign Ki Sung-Yueng from Celtic for £6m. Celtic fans, is he any good?

Last edited:
Daniele De Rossi decided to stay in AS Roma and rejected 9mln contract offer from City.

:D

Proved that not every football player is money whore nowadays. True ROMA player legend like Totti!!

Carvalho (Real Madrid) >> QPR (Loan)

Could be a done deal already according to the BBC.

Tom Huddlestone (Spurs) >> Stoke (Loan)

Jermaine Pennant says he was in training for Stoke earlier, but will have a medical later.

Matt Jarvis (Wolves) >> West Ham (10million)

Last edited:
Carvalho (Real Madrid) >> QPR (Loan)

Could be a done deal already according to the BBC.

Tom Huddlestone (Spurs) >> Stoke (Loan)

Jermaine Pennant says he was in training for Stoke earlier, but will have a medical later.

Matt Jarvis (Wolves) >> West Ham (10million)
All of them would be great
For the Madrid side I guess Albiol will play again or Varane will have his chance ?

Don't want to create a new thread but

WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK

The chairman of FC Steaua Bucuresti, George Becali revealed that Sinama Pongolle is not welcome in his team due to his black skin!

The debt of Sinama from Sporting Lisbon to St Etienne ended and the player is again in search for a club, but it is certain the team will not be Steaua.

This clarified chairman, Gigi Becali (well known for his Peculiar behavior), powerful man of the Romanian club, revealing that he had an offer for Sinama to join the team, but he dismissed it as he is … black!

“A manager suggested me the player and Nikolita (former teammate and ace of Steaua) told me he is an amazing player and can do whatever he wants with the ball. Here, no-one do what he want, here we do what I want!” Becali said in an interview to a Portuguese newspaper, and commented about Sinama:

“Later, I was told that he is a Christian, but he is black…”

Last edited:
Cassano + 7.5M(:DOH:) <--> Pazzini
Tbh, I prefer Pazzini to Cassano.
really? over his sooo wasteful performances with Inter whilst Cassano usually making infertile Milan step up when he's on the pitch? I mean, I know Pazzini is a very good poacher and Milan needs a ST as well but imo Cassano was by a mile the better performer of the two over the last few seasons. Pazzini couldn't even be a real threat to 32 years old Milito's starting place (as Stramaccioni said: "Pazzini? My first choice for center forward is Milito"). But still I belive he could shine at Milan like in the good old days with Sampdoria.

Back
Top Bottom