The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

really? over his sooo wasteful performances with Inter whilst Cassano usually making infertile Milan step up when he's on the pitch? I mean, I know Pazzini is a very good poacher and Milan needs a ST as well but imo Cassano was by a mile the better performer of the two over the last few seasons. Pazzini couldn't even be a real threat to 32 years old Milito's starting place (as Stramaccioni said: "Pazzini? My first choice for center forward is Milito"). But still I belive he could shine at Milan like in the good old days with Sampdoria.

That's the point I was referring to. I didn't follow him at Inter so I can't make a judgement over his performances at Milano. What I know is that Pazzini can be a real threat when in shape, like in the good old days at Luigi Ferraris. Oh, and I prefer Milito to Pazzini or any other Inter striker but hey, maybe I'm biased to say that coz I just love Milito! :P

On a side note, transfer is already official, Kanoute. Inter just posted a pic of Cassano training with his new team mates. :)

EDIT: Ok, I saw you edited it at the Official Thread.

Last edited:
Cassano #99 :DOH:

Don't want to create a new thread but

WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK
Nice logic, a black player is not welcome but a gypsy is a former ace of his team and he take advices from him. We got a badass over here.

Last edited:
Hernandez from Manchester United To Arsenal

To replace RvP, doubt it will happen.

I don't think he's been the same player since the concussion problems. He doesn't attack the ball in the area like he did.

As much as I like him, I wouldn't take the chance on him now. I can see him spend a few years faffing about at Old Trafford before being sold off.

Daniele De Rossi decided to stay in AS Roma and rejected 9mln contract offer from City.

:D

Proved that not every football player is money whore nowadays. True ROMA player legend like Totti!!

De Rossi is doing a good job of filling Totti's role as the leader of that club. Respect to him for staying.

In other news, Michel Bastos (Lyon) ----> Al Ain (UAE) I guess he'd rather have the money than play for a proper side.

David Luiz (Chelsea) ----> Man City £30m http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/23/football-transfer-rumours-david-luiz

Arsenal in for Jesus Navas from Sevilla: Prices ranging from 11.8m to upwards of 20m http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2012-08-22/arsenal-to-bid-15m-for-jesus-navas/

Last edited:
Steven Fletcher (Wolverhampton) -> Sunderland (medicals soon)
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11695/8011280/Fletcher-set-for-medical

Andy Carroll (Liverpool) won't be loaned.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8011037/Rodgers-rules-out-Carroll-exit

About Modric's move, it seems Marca photoshopped an old picture, claiming he was in Madrid.

truco_modric.jpg

yeah i'm not satisfied with the money, even if it's not from my pocket ..
Modric doesn't deserve more than 15/20 millions euro ..
blame to the crazy prices of recent years .. (Lucas Moura for example)

The prices are crazy. Real sold two Castilla players I never even heard of for 10M each. Pretty normal Modric is 30+.

Hugo Lloris (OL) ---> Tottenham Hotspur

Olympique Lyonnais ‏@OL_officiel
Jean-Michel Aulas "Nous avons eu des contacts avec Tottenham depuis hier. Maintenant, c'est Hugo (Lloris) qui a la clé." #Mercato#Lloris

Hugo Lloris (OL) ---> Tottenham Hotspur
I always said Lloris is one of the best goalkeepers around and that's maybe what Barcelona needs.
About Tottenham interest, I don't think it'll be a good choice there are some experinced keepers like Friedel and Gomes not sure if he'll be the 1st keeper instantly.

Typical football. Saturday or friday i read an article in L'Equipe where Aulas was adamant that Lloris would stay in Lyon...

Isn't his consistency a problem though? I haven't followed French football as a whole so closely the last 2 seasons, only checking up on Sochaux (my French league team) and last season Montepellier.

Lloris is one of the most consistent Keepers around, and a well rounded player too. The only problem is that that he comes up forward too much always too far from his line, but he compensate that with his unbelievable response ;)

Lloris is great and so is Modric. Both are world-class AND consistent.

Anyone doubting these two players WILL eat their words.

Modric is definitely worth $+30M. He's one of the very best players in the world and one of the few real playmakers left. Great vision, technique, TWO-good feet, agile, great football intelligence, experienced and yet still young enough to produce for many more years, the guy is brilliant! He can run the show for any team in the world including Real Madrid. In my opinion, he'll be worth every penny and the only ones doubting him are those who don't know him all that well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom