The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Fiorentina's official statement has a good go at Berbatov and Juve:
"ACF Fiorentina announce that the transfer for Dimitar Berbatov definitively collapsed after an agreement with Manchester United had been concluded (with shared exchange of contracts, the first instalment paid and the financial guarantees for the second instalment ratified) and after reaching a verbal agreement with the player over his contract.

"During today the English club had allowed their player the written permission to come to Florence for a medical and to sign his contract.

"The player got on the flight with his agent and on tickets paid for by Fiorentina. He never arrived in Florence.

"This was down to outlandish and arrogant behaviour of other clubs, who have nothing to do with fair play and sporting ethics that go even beyond the confines of fairness.

"As for the player, apart from his characteristics and his value on the field, at this stage we are happy he didn't come to Fiorentina. He did not deserve our city, to wear our jersey or the values that represent it."

Sorry but this has to be said : FUCKING CUNT !!

Berbatov? If so his intention was first to leave United to play football (Fiorentina) but then the chance arose to play for a huge club (Juventus) which won't happen again, especially at his age and then finally his family situation came into things, Fulham came in for him and it's easier for him not to leave England because his family has become settled here.

If it isn't Berbatov I apologise, but think about the mans reasons before you jump on him.

Berbatov? If so his intention was first to leave United to play football (Fiorentina) but then the chance arose to play for a huge club (Juventus) which won't happen again, especially at his age and then finally his family situation came into things, Fulham came in for him and it's easier for him not to leave England because his family has become settled here.

If it isn't Berbatov I apologise, but think about the mans reasons before you jump on him.
When you reach an agreement with a club, you can't say no the next 2 hours.

Ever heard how he went to City ,but never made it to the medical. He was at Mutd having a medical instead :LOL: this how berba does it!!! verbally saying yes ,but end up the opposite direction.
Ok now I hate this player ...

Nice, all ready to watch WHU vs. FUL on Saturday morning - battle of the £30m strikers!

Carroll: LFC -> WHU (loan)
Berbatov: MNU -> FUL (undisclosed)

419260_279130962196007_2131058505_n.jpg

Tomorrow he is going on medical!

Benvenuto Nigel de Jong!

Yannick Djaló (Benfica) -> Toulouse (loan)
Emerson (Benfica) -> Trabzonspor (1.5M €)
Lima (Braga) -> Benfica

Several German sports websites states VDV is back at Hamburg, no official statement neither of HSV nor of Tottenham, so I am posting it here.

It seems VDV is already a Hamburg player for 13M €.
Meanwhile João Moutinho is rumoured to be signing for Tottenham today.

Javi Garcia (Benfica) -> City (30M €, almost done) :(

Confirmed £24m according to Sky Sports. Seems a lot for him. Good player, but that makes him one of the most expensive midfielders in the world!

I love how in an 'off' year of spending, City are still on schedule to outspend everyone bar Chelsea :p

Hugo Lloris is in London and i read that clubs agre on terms for him.
Tottenham will pay around 12mil pounds.

Hugo Lloris is in London and i read that clubs agre on terms for him.
Tottenham will pay around 12mil pounds.

That's great business. Not entirely sure why he'd want to leave CL football, but still, maybe needs a change of scenery. Quality keeper, really thought United were going to buy him last season before getting DDG.

That's great business. Not entirely sure why he'd want to leave CL football, but still, maybe needs a change of scenery. Quality keeper, really thought United were going to buy him last season before getting DDG.

Lyon is in Europa league

Ryan Babel (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) -> Released -> Ajax Amsterdam

Source

Subject to medical checks, if my feeling for the Dutch language is correct. ;)

Back
Top Bottom