The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Hand him over to the police, raping and killing penguins is not ok.

I bet the seals started off putting salt on snails, then torturing cats and other small animals, before going onto the big time.

Do you think he's capable of raping and killing those adorable little penguins? :CRY:

seal.jpg

It pisses me off that one of my best mates, the one i play PES the most with, plays on regular settings and likes playing only as Real Madrid either friendlies, tournaments (co-op), Master League campaigns (co-op as well).. you name it, and it has been like this since WE4 (always winning 10-0 or such). If i play against him i choose everything from Chelsea to South Korea, and when i beat him (ej. every time i'm tired of his antics), he rage quits and leaves.

he is a really good mate but it makes me want to stab him, honestly

Last edited:
Working for a living.

I could totally live in an old caravan in a field somewhere and try to live off no money - if it wasn't for needing the bloody internet, and an Xbox, and a PlayStation. Curse you, technology!

Reminds me of this: http://youtu.be/WrahQpIWD08 ;-)

Well, to be honest I am ashamed to be unable to do most elementary things by myself. Well, I have a great job programming games for big entertainment companies but all in all it is just another house of cards I rely on. So if I would try to start things from zero I would be on one level with a twelve year old. Sad.

Cancer again.

my mother has it too, hang in there, treat it like its just another illness. there are many examples of happy endings, such a shame even some doctors treat who has cancer like an already dead person. but statistics mean nothing to the individual. it says 80% of people with pancreatic cancer die within 5 years and 95% of appendectimies occur with zero complications but there are cases of pancreatic cancer patients that lived and unfortunately appendicitis patients that unfortunately passed

Last edited:
Headaches. I've had a headache every other day on average in the past 30 days, and after 15 years of headaches and migraines I'm getting sick of the fuckers.

I drink water with a little bit of squash, only a splash. Don't think I drink enough, but then again even when I consciously make an effort (like last night) I still wake up with one.

broken little finger

the doctor took off the junk of my pinky and the 3 spikes out of it on monday, and i got only a bandage for the wounds, so i took it off today to try it out how much can i train it. well only if i could move my finger at all ....:BOP:
...on my own she tried my finger in the hospital & it moved, ofcourse with a lot of her help only :BORED:

feels so effin helplessly weird

ARGH.

Just at work. Eating a breakfast biscuit. Can feel a sneeze coming so decide to swallow quickly. I'm too late. At the EXACT moment I swallow, I sneeze - I throw my head back in an attempt to force the food to "drop" down my throat (which I realise would never work), but what actually happens is that I become a FOUNTAIN OF BISCUIT, a bit like the world's weirdest firework display.

I'm now collecting the soggy pieces together and putting them into a little tissue.

Fuck my life.

Back
Top Bottom