The "Should FreMM get a 360" thread

Should Fre buy a 360?

• Total voters

FreMM

♥♦♣♠PeS DiSpEnSeR ♥♦♣♠
6 October 2005
Belgium
Juventus F.C.
Allright guys, I'm seriously considering gettin' a 360 since a lot of the peepz here (Chris, Dave, Bobby, Mike, Stef, CDub AND THE REST OF YOU MISERABLE CUNTS THAT FEEL OFFENDED FOR LEAVING YOU OUT)have one and quite frankly I'm a bit jealous cuz' whenever I go online on PS3, I always meet 14 year old Yanks ( no offence ) saying: "Yo dude, I like, totally owned you". I'm sick of that, but I'm still in doubt... So please, pretty please with sugar on top, help me decide what to do...

Last edited:
Damn Straight you should!!!

You've got me talking like an American - that very rarely happens!

Just get one - You won't regret it.

Can a mod plz correct the spelling mistake in option 2?

Fre, BUY A 360 MATE! They have come down in price, the selection of games is vast and you can play against me on Live! :)

Spelling mistake in the third option too ;) And in the first, payed should be paid ;)

No doubt in my mind that you should mate - of course it's all personal opinion but if the PS3 is worth having because of games like Uncharted, the 360 is worth having because of games like Gears Of War (which is still an amazing game), and Mass Effect (really great game), and Bioshock (love it).

Whenever I buy a new console I feel like I have to love it or it's been a huge waste of money, and this PS3 is nowhere near as good as the 360 that I've had for years and years. IMHO.

A no-brainer then, just keep on votin' guys, you almost have me convinced...How about RRODing? Does it occur a lot?

It's a lottery mate. Some people go through one every few months, some have never had a problem with their console since it first came out. There's a three-year warrantee on the RROD anyway.

A no-brainer then, just keep on votin' guys, you almost have me convinced...How about RRODing? Does it occur a lot?
Buy from a store that's close to you FreMM rather than over the internet, if possible. That way, if anything goes wrong, you can get a replacement ON THE DAY rather than waiting a week (which is still not the end of the world, but if you're a serious gamer - i.e. you have no life ;) - you want it back on the same day).

My first 360 is still going strong with a mate, one of the launch consoles. I've had one since then that lasted for three months (was second-hand though), another last for a couple more months, and the one I'm on now has lasted well over six months now with no problems.

Hmmm, good arguments and a big thanks to you all. However, which version of the 360 is the best to get ( price - quality speaking ) ?

The Arcade one isn't worth having, you need a hard-drive. The Elite one is nothing but a bigger hard-drive which A) you can buy seperately anyway and B) you would only use if you bought ten films a month, which is stupid IMO (especially when they delete themselves in 48 hours).

The Premium/Pro one is the way to go, if you are just a gamer. Comes with hard drive, still enough room to download films, newer models have HDMI connection if you want high-quality visuals, and if you buy some games with it you can get a nice price reduction.

Get the Pro. Make sure it has HDMI on it so you're getting a newer 360.

Found the 360 Pro with HDMI + Live subscr for 6 months + PGR 4 + GOW for 269 Euros? Sounds like a steal...

Back
Top Bottom