The Random Football Thread - Topic changed many times already!

aahahhahahahhaha, nice guesses Jack. Hasslebaink! The premiership started in 1992 you nonce! I was expecting you to go "Rooney?" soon. :lol:

:( I'm not known for my footballing knowledge, but I was bored so... I got one of them right though, which is more than you yer cheeky feck.

oh well...for anyone that is interested:

1. Nick Barmby. (Spurs, Middlesborough, Everton, Liverpool, Leeds).
2. Ashley Ward. (Norwich, Derby, Barnsley, Blackburn, Bradford).
3. Stan Collymore. (Liverpool, Villa, Leicester, Notts Forest, Bradford).
4. Benito Carbone. (Sheffield Wednesday, Villa, Bradford, Middlesborough, Derby).
5. Les Ferdinand. (Leicester, QPR, Spurs, West Ham, Newcastle) - has also scored for Bolton Wanderers making him the first player to score for 6 teams.
6. Mark Hughes (Man Utd, Chelsea, Everton, Blackburn, Southampton).
7. Teddy Sheringham (Notts Forest, Spurs, Man Utd, Portsmouth, West Ham)
8. Andy Cole (Fulham, Man City, Newcastle, Blackburn, Man Utd)

marukomu said:
How about... Who played football for Scotland, cricket for England, and won a gold medal at the olympics?

The Honey Monster?

Or am I having another one of my `episodes`

Heres another one for ya...

Who was the last English Manager to win The FA Cup and with which club did he do it?

CWright said:
Heres another one for ya...

Who was the last English Manager to win The FA Cup and with which club did he do it?
I'm thinking Roy Evans, but wasn't he Welsh?

Here's a good 'un, which player has played in a Munich derby, a Milan derby, a Merseyside derby, a Northeast derby and a London derby?

rockykabir said:
Don't they move the free kick position closer if you continously disobey the ref of defending too near the free kick? (the 10 yard rule of sumthin - I remember it going within the penalty box).
Thats another way too...freekick at the edge of the penalty box...the wall rushes out before the kick was taken or whistle blown...freekick will be pushed 10 yards ahead.

Nobody does that.

What happens if a defender passes the ball back to the keeper, by lifting the ball with his foot and then passing with his head to the keeper? (head, or everthing above the knee)

wasnt sure where to put this but boltons keeper just scored i think...im gonna go and check it out...i hope it was from his own area

Edit: just a balls up on livesore.com - it was an own goal.

Last edited:
Forget Bolton's keeper, Van Basten just scored a beautiful header against Barca. He's still got it!!

I was watching the Roma 'Boro game, so I missed the begining.
I didn't even know about this one, flicked the channel only to Van Basten scoring a goal. :D

Couldn't agree more, what a match. Where are all those doubting the premiership now? The passion and resolve was simply magnificent. Let's see an english UEFA double!

Back
Top Bottom