The Random Crap Thread

job-fails-lol-i-use-linux.jpg

Ive got a similar gaga I'm using for april 1st.

Start up your co-workers computer (they all have the same password over here). Take a screengrab, make it the desktopbackground and then hide the windows toolbar and all desktop icons. I have some primitive collegues so there is a good chance they will be wildly clicking on their icons with nothing happening. Which will then lead them to get the IT guy over and happiness will ensue. :D

I did that once Tik and it totally worked. :TROLL:
I can't do this year here cause they lock the wallpaper, tho I can always use the fullscreen image, but a little esc or an alt+F4 would do the work.

Ive got a similar gaga I'm using for april 1st.

Start up your co-workers computer (they all have the same password over here). Take a screengrab, make it the desktopbackground and then hide the windows toolbar and all desktop icons. I have some primitive collegues so there is a good chance they will be wildly clicking on their icons with nothing happening. Which will then lead them to get the IT guy over and happiness will ensue. :D

You could always try the classic ALT+CTRL+Arrow key that changes the screen orientation.

What part of the bog do you guys aim for when taking a leak / having a p!$$?

I always aim for the lower corner of the curve just before the water, however others just pee directly into the water. Which technique have you found to minimise splash, besides sitting down?

I pee just past the water onto the back of the bowl (in the bowl of course) and sometimes go back forward into the water and make a tune. If I pee before the water chance of splash back onto clothes and that.

I always aim for the back or just in the water if I want to make a noise. We have those shitty piss bowls at work and I try not to use them because you get loads of splash back.

I cut down New Lane quite often where the two bodies were dumped in Bradford, a guy was shot in his car too just round the corner a while back ,Tong is quite a posh area too and now a burned one has turned up...

click the spoiler entirely at YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not worn Jammies since I was 10, I did have severe Gastroenteritis in Turkey once and according to my other half looked like that but in bed.
The hotel apparently had to destroy the it but as we had to move from the previous hotel as it had Legionnaires' and they were treating me for that too, they covered the cost and got us a new room...

Last edited by a moderator:
All he had to do was think fast with that wine bottle and the whole sorry affair would have been avoided.

This day sucks period. I guess tomorrow i will loose my future girlfriend...she just met with his old boyfriend and the top of that that i just got the news that my mom will have surgery. Plus with all these stuffs i cant really prepare for my exams wich if i cant complete i will be kicked out from the university.
This day sucks. For the first time in my life i want to be someone else.

Hey man, good times always come after bad times. Can you not get an extension for your exam because of your mother's help?

My mum is allright, doctors said it not will be a serious surgery and i can do my exams i think.
The worst thing that the 1st girl who i trusted and believed in my life left me and i dont know how to get over this. She just changed me like she change her clothes and she told me this on the phone and sounded like that she said about me earlier, about her feelings for me are nothing she was so neutral..."I choosed xy. Sorry. Take care!" Wtf? And she was not just my lover but my friend too. Whats the point having a relationship between a girl and a boy anyway if someone get hurt someday for sure? I know my friends who are boys they not going to leave me never ever...so whats the point really having a girlfriend? I dont think it worth it at all. Now i cant eat, i cant sleep, i cry my eyes out like a baby and i dont want to show how i really feel to anyone so i get up every day go out, do the things i do, school, work, hanging out with friends with helding my head high, smiling and saying what a beautiful day is this.

And the shame only i can think about that how hard is this girl stuff for me when my mother needs a surgery.

"So you want heart? You are dont know how lucky you are not to have one."

- Wizard of OZ

Last edited:
My mum is allright, doctors said it not will be a serious surgery and i can do my exams i think.
The worst thing that the 1st girl who i trusted and believed in my life left me and i dont know how to get over this. She just changed me like she change her clothes and she told me this on the phone and sounded like that she said about me earlier, about her feelings for me are nothing she was so neutral..."I choosed xy. Sorry. Take care!" Wtf? And she was not just my lover but my friend too. Whats the point having a relationship between a girl and a boy anyway if someone get hurt someday for sure? I know my friends who are boys they not going to leave me never ever...so whats the point really having a girlfriend? I dont think it worth it at all. Now i cant eat, i cant sleep, i cry my eyes out like a baby and i dont want to show how i really feel to anyone so i get up every day go out, do the things i do, school, work, hanging out with friends with helding my head high, smiling and saying what a beautiful day is this.

And the shame only i can think about that how hard is this girl stuff for me when my mother needs a surgery.

"So you want heart? You are dont know how lucky you are not to have one."

- Wizard of OZ

Glad to hear that it isn't so serious for your mum.

The Girlfriend front you just have to stick with. It happens for a reason.

I was with a girl for 7years, went to Uni with her and everything and we split up. I was devestated! 4 months later I met another girl and we have been married now for nearly 5 years :DD

It may not seem like it now, but you will find someone else better and who will treat you right.

Hang in there matey!

Out of nowhere tonight i feel myself pretty well(and im not drunk :D ) i still think about her but now im not mad at her but ashamed of what were my last words to her.

You use your phone to scan the barcode, then you can open the linked web page in your browser, that one links to stefanoscaglione.com :P.

Back
Top Bottom