The Postal Strike...

We've had post! PGR4 has arrived ... and my appointment letter (sent 2nd class) confirming my driving test appointment last week Saturday.

Apparantly the managers of all depots were meant to be delivering Special Delivery items personally, regardless of strikes. Which they obviously haven't.

And they only start delivering at 10am, also only working a 5 day week now as they will now be striking every Saturday.

Still no sign of my tickets...

STILL no tickets. My Dad was at the sorting office, who checked tomorrows Special Delivery's and nothing in there either. Getting VERY concerned now that I'm not going to receive my tickets. All RM can tell me is that it's in their system, which means fuck all to me. REALLY pissed off at Royal Mail here, what the hell are they playing at? Strikes or not, they seem to have lost my Special Delivery and all the bullshit about Special Delivery taking priority is a load of shit too.

All of my backlogged parcels have arrived now, thank God. But your situation is really bad Snoop, if I'd paid serious money for something and I was getting told "it's in the system, we just don't know where"... Fucking hell.

They haven't even accepted this new deal yet, have they? It's still being voted on. I'll tell you what, I'm not buying anything off the internet for at least a month.

snoops tix will arrive today, according to our system.

Liverpool has been a special case due to the unofficial strikes, but us managers have done what we can, i haven't done my proper job in 2 weeks, and no fucker is covering for me.....

hey Freddyboy... can you track anything down with your system then?? Do you know anything about East London?

I know lots about east London....if you have a tracking number for a special delivery item, I can get more info on it's whereabouts than a member of the public - let me know the details if you want me to look...

Well, it's been a week now and PES2008 hasn't been delivered to me through from ShopTo.net.

Milanista what are these three packages you're waiting for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom