The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

45 million for an unproved 19 year old. Disgraceful, PSG have ruined any appeal in watching the French league in just a matter of a mere two months.

what Nene is leaving Paris how come it's the best Player of the league! how the hell could they let him go? This is pure madness a 43m kid :CONFUSE:

Seeing PSG continue to fail in Ligue 1 next season, will be the best thing ever to watch! :D

Montpellier and Lille can give them a good challenge and there is always other decent teams. PSG should win the title now but you never know; the whole team including the coach, director is new! There's bound to be some serious miscommunication, egos, and inner conflict in that dressing room!

Nene >>> Lucas Moura

I will repeat that over and over again. The price difference between the two couldn't be more though! That's what's messed up! :LOL:

Anyway well done Sao Paulo! :WORSHIP: And if Nene goes to Corinthians which looks likely, CONGRATS to them as well! Copa Libertadores champs boosted by a SUPER player!

Seeing PSG continue to fail in Ligue 1 next season, will be the best thing ever to watch! :D

Montpellier and Lille can give them a good challenge and there is always other decent teams. PSG should win the title now but you never know; the whole team including the coach, director is new! There's bound to be some serious miscommunication, egos, and inner conflict in that dressing room!

Nene >>> Lucas Moura

I will repeat that over and over again. The price difference between the two couldn't be more though! That's what's messed up! :LOL:

Anyway well done Sao Paulo! :WORSHIP: And if Nene goes to Corinthians which looks likely, CONGRATS to them as well! Copa Libertadores champs boosted by a SUPER player!
You just said everything I wanted to say just add Lyon as the decent teams as well ;)

We often think alike Anasie :)

Only thing is I honestly don't see Lyon challenging for title next year. I don't believe in Remi Garde but that's just one reason. I hope I'm wrong though as it would add excitement but the only two teams I can see battle it out with PSG for the title and in my opinion have a better chance than most give them are Lille and Montpellier.

But I HOPE Lyon, OM (I have no hope here :( ) Bordeaux and Rennes can surprise us and also be in the mix but I'm afraid all those are unlikely with exception of possibly Rennes but even then, I don't see Rennes winning title, just maybe gaining CL entry finally which would be nice!

Agree about Rémi Garde but they have a strong team they can surprise in any game so they could be an outsider

About Marseille I don't have any hope no offense but they can loose one of their best players aka Azpilicueta and they don't have a strong attack neither midfield (Rémy and Ayew are the only good players imo)

About Rennes and Bordeaux they'll surely play Europa League and finish 5th and 6th

I just hope Montpellier starts the season as well as Lille who have a very very good team + the new signings as Martin and Kalou.

About PSG, well I'll see some games but I think they'll not be as good as last year.

I think PSG will be better than last year amigo. Now Carlo's been in the job for awhile and has brought in more of 'his' players and let's face it, the quality of the squad has gone up signing the best defender in the world and Zlatan among others like Lavezzi!

PSG will be a tough team to beat but I like Lille and Montpellier's chances as 'outsiders'. They have been built over 5 years instead of 2 and so have a lot of stability right from club owners at the top to manager/coaches and finally the players many of whom have been playing together and have great 'bond' for awhile now.

OM, I have no hope for especially with Deschamps gone and Elie Baup his replacement! They do still have some good players but there's just too many things wrong in the club right now.

Bordeaux and Rennes like you said can do well but how well? Title, probably not.

Lyon is the only real 'mystery'. I don't rate Garde and they've lost some good players but you're right, based on 'squad quality' they're still one of the strongest and have many capable players. And with no CL this year after a DECADE, maybe they can focus more heavily on Ligue 1 which can be a big advantage. Plus while I don't rate Garde, I do rate Joel Bats and Aulas and many of the backroom staff.

I'd predict something like this:

1. PSG
2. Lille
3. Montpellier
4. Lyon
5. Rennes
6. Bordeaux
7. Marseille

Then again, I think Montpellier's first season in CL will give them trouble as it often does to NEW CL entrants and Lyon may use that to their advantage and regain CL entry by finishing 3rd ahead of them.

It is. ;)

J. Allen (Swansea City) -> Liverpool FC
joe_allen_(2).jpg

Sources:
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/allen-completes-liverpool-move
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/joe-allen-leaves-305823.aspx

i dont understand this whole rip football stuff, i think it just motivates the other clubs to beat the shit out of those rich ones

besides, this happens on the streets aswell when the kids are going to play there are at least 1 very strong team...im not so good at playing but i always choose the weaker team just because of the challenge

i dont understand this whole rip football stuff, i think it just motivates the other clubs to beat the shit out of those rich ones
Agreed. I always instantly dislike any players moving to a super rich team for nothing but money and my motivation for them to lose is always high. Every sport needs enemies and in my eyes PSG are the enemies in France like Man City & Chelsea are to me in England. PSG becoming what they are now makes me want to do a career in Ligue 1 (on the next PES) with an underdog, and I've never been interested in L1 before.

Back
Top Bottom