The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

@Artem:

What happened to Levan Kenia. Is he really playing for Zenit?
I have seen him on UEFA.COM in Zenit squad but on Zenit HP he is not listed in squad section...

532979_10151088658208326_299320699_n.jpg

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-sign-spain-midfielder-santi-cazorla

Santi Cazorla (Malaga) ---> Arsenal FC

in Turkey
:ROLL: Please, see my signature. ;)

@Artem:

What happened to Levan Kenia. Is he really playing for Zenit?
I have seen him on UEFA.COM in Zenit squad but on Zenit HP he is not listed in squad section...
Unfortunately not, because "August 4, Kenya announced that his transition into Zenit broke, because it does not like to see the team head coach Luciano Spalletti, as well as five players of the club in St. Petersburg". This is veeery strange. :ROLL:

How are PSG getting away with the non-eu player rules in Ligue 1!?

Thats why Lucas will only join them in January. Nene is pretty much Corinthians bound at this point so I expect the Libertadores champion to sign him in January once the Brazilian window transfer reopens. So one replace each other.

Btw, big mistake in their official website:

Agreement between Paris Saint-Germain and São Paulo Football Club for the transfer of Lucas Rodriguez Moura Da Silva.

Should have written Rodrigues instead.
facepalm.gif

You know what's really sad in all this?

Right now, Nene >>> Lucas Moura

But they're dumping the guy who's been their best player for last 2 years, one of the finest in Ligue 1, already proven in the league and on lesser wages, for a good promising player who MAY or MAY not ever live up to hype and definitely worth nowhere near as much as they have just paid for him.

And with Menez, Lavezzi, Pastore, Ibra, Gameiro, Horaou, this won't be an easy team to get to. It blocks the way of any promising youth they have as well of course and while Luyindula will go and it seems poor Gameiro will leave as well (after only one season! A very good player), it's hardly like they need him big. He may even struggle to get 1st team place but considering how much they're paying for him, they'll be patient I guess.

Anyway, no doubt there are 2 winners in this transfer and imo PSG isn't one. While Thiago Silva and Ibra massively boosted their team among with some other signings, I don't know if Lucas will be worth every penny.

The two BIG WINNERS in this are:

1. Sao Paulo! Getting far more money for him than he's worth.

2. Corinthians! They'll be getting Nene for dirt cheap as PSG wants to offload him before his contract is up next year (since they won't extend it) and let's face it, he might be 30, but he's still a HELL of a player! He'll make an instant impact!

Back
Top Bottom