The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Töre is probably one of the most overrated players I ever saw in the Bundesliga, had much higher expectations about him. And Capello is written with a "C". ;)

Töre is probably one of the most overrated players I ever saw in the Bundesliga, had much higher expectations about him. And Capello is written with a "C". ;)
Oh thanks you, edited. :D

As for Töre, I've also watched some games of this midfield and I liked his game, he's a great dribbler. For Rubin, these players are needed, because team use expectant management with a predominance of counterattacks, and I think he very well may be suitable for this. Well, let's see. ;)

Tim Cahill >>> New York Red Bulls
http://www.newyorkredbulls.com/news/2012/07/new-york-signs-midfielder-tim-cahill-designated-player
cahill_2_120726.jpg

No sheva no!!! Damn why is the good footballers retiring all of a sudden.
As the Dynamo's official site, he decided not to renew the contract with the club and go for end his football career. Now he is - a politician.

Thanks you Andrew for a brilliant career and good luck in the political arena. :WORSHIP:

Best striker I ever saw! In his prime at Milan, he was just unstoppable!!

He could score goals anyway he liked, right, left, header, long distance shot!

:WORSHIP:

Grew up idolizing Shevchenko and the goals he scored at the Euro's reminded me of that after so much time. As PLF said, he had it all. One of the best!

Wow So no Robby Baggio, no El Shileno, no Batigol, no Crespo, No Bobo, no Phenomeno, no Pinturicchio, no Super Pippo, no Sheva? most of my childhood is gone, how come all of these Legends are gone and i'm stuck with the likes of Amaui & Di Natale!

So Long Sheva, what an absolute World Class Player he was really going to be missed :(

Wow So no Robby Baggio, no El Shileno, no Batigol, no Crespo, No Bobo, no Phenomeno, no Pinturicchio, no Super Pippo, no Sheva? most of my childhood is gone, how come all of these Legends are gone and i'm stuck with the likes of Amaui & Di Natale!

So Long Sheva, what an absolute World Class Player he was really going to be missed :(

sharing same emotions and memories...

You mean Pontus Wernbloom, who''ve they also bought from AZ Alkmaar last winter. :)

Must say, CSKA must have a scout in the Eredivisie, after Wernbloom and Musa also Elm. :(

Elm is a very elegant player, fantastic passes and set pieces.

Back
Top Bottom